Brian Oelbermann, Broker
Growing up in the mountains of California, you wouldn’t think that “Yacht Broker” was on Brian’s list of potential career paths. It all began when Brian’s father, a longtime stock broker, decided to take off the tie and work in the marine industry. And just after a few successful years, his father opened his own yacht brokerage in 2001.
Brian took charge of managing the logistics and office management responsibilities. In doing so, he began to learn a whole lot about boats, yachts, and the yacht brokerage industry. Having experience as a Marketer, Mortgage Broker, and Automobile Salesman, the transition was a great fit. All the qualities, skills, and traits Brian engaged in these other industries were successfully transitioned into the Yacht Brokerage Business.
Brian says, “At Waterfront Yacht Brokerage, there is a lot we offer our clients that makes selling and buying a vessel, regardless of size, a breeze. In other words, we consistently produce high quality results for all our clients.”
BENEFITS TO SELECTING BRIAN
* Top-tier advertising, including top ranking Google search results, print advertising, and high quality marketing with search engines including Yachtworld and Boattrader.
* Complete and precise listings, including professional photography, labeled photos, and complete specifications on each vessel.
* Cross marketing with multiple sister companies owned by Waterfront Yacht Brokerage
* Vessel management, including boat detailing, sea trial services, and yacht management for out-of-state and in-state yacht owners. Our clients are busy people, and selling or buying a vessel can be time-consuming. Brian ensures you don’t waste any unnecessary time in achieving a successful transaction.
* Complete sales process, including showings for qualified buyers, sea trial and survey management, and a professional closing department.
- Cell # 561-644-5004
- Email email@example.com