ANDIAMO was the finest 37 ever built and has impressive updates. An exceptional example of a classic day fishing boat with all the refinements & quality finishes that only a truly custom boat can offer. Recently contributed to AMIkids and is available for long term lease with interest free terms to qualified individual.
- Current Price$299,000
- Hull MaterialOther
- Draft2.75 ft
- Fuel Capacity237|gallon
- Beam12 ft
- Location (city)Stuart
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #5359304
- TitlePRICE REDUCED
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats
- # of Heads1
ANDIAMO was the finest 37 ever built and has impressive updates. An exceptional example of the renown 37’ Merritt. Her fresh paint and bright work along with constant care from a discerning owner make her a shining example of the classic day fishing boat, with the refinements and yacht quality finishes that only a truly custom boat of this caliber and lineage can offer. With a no-nonsense cockpit, hi-visibility helm, livewell, lower station, lower helm and exemplary maneuverability, ANDIAMOwas designed for serious fishing anywhere in the world.Listing Specs
- Twin Cummins QSB5.9 380hp (2016)
- ZF 220A gears 1.5:1 (2016)
- X-Change oil change system (2016)
- Glendenning control system (2016)
- TidesMarine 1 3/4" couplings(2016)
- TidesMarine dripless shaft seals(2016)
- IsoFlex MAXIMount motor mounts(2016)
- IsoFlex GEARguard Couplings(2016)
- Aqualouy 22ss 1.5" shafts(2016)
- Michigan Props 21x22 4-blade(2016)
- Racor filter system(2016)
- Fireboy fire suppression system(2016)
- Garmin Chartplotter/Sonar combo 7616xsv(2016)
- Garmin Chartplotter/Sonar combo 7607xsv(2016)
- Garmin Radar 6kw w/4' open array(2016)
- Garmin Auto-Pilot w/ remote (2020)
- Cummins Smart Gauge(2016)
- Icom VHF Radio w/command mic(2016)
- Shakespeare 2 antennas 23'(2014)
- Microwave oven
- Air conditioning
- Battery charger
- Marine head w/holding tank
- LED Lights - Red/white/blue
- VHF Radio
- 3 storage lockers
- Fusion Radio MS-UD650 w/Poly Planner speakers
- Sirius XM Satellite receiver
- Fire extinguishers
- Life raft, 2020 certification
- 30 amp Shore power connection with shore power cord
- Inverter/charger system 3100W/160A (old gen-set available)(2016)
- Power reel outlets, port and starboard
- 110 volt outlets
- 12v USB outlets
- Volvo trim tabs (2020)
- New 1 3/4" thru hulls (2016)
- New fuel tank, fittings and pickups: 237 gal (2019)
- Construction fiberglass lined beds with composite material fill-in(2016)
- Underwater LED Lights: Red/white/blue(2016)
- LED engine room lights(2016)
- New 9/16" teak cockpit (2020)
- New fuel tank w/ lines, fittings and pickups (2020)
- Custom lower helm switch panel(2016)
- LED cockpit lights: Red/white/blue(2016)
- Restored and refurbished Universal fighting chair w/ footrest (2015/2020)
- Refurbished helm chair w/footrest
- Refinished toe rail (2019)
- Replaced enclosures upper and lower (2019)
- Custom covers for transom, cockpit, handrails, toe rails, fighting chair, helm chair and upper helm (2019)
- Tuna door in transom
- Custom mezzanine seat, port side(2016)
- Lower helm with ice box, starboard side
Her cockpit is all fishing with an expansive open deck, oversized tuna door and Murray rocket launcher. If live baiting is your thing, the large in-deck free flowing livewell has been updated to include a high capacity pump to ensure bait freshness. There are also electric outlets for kite reels under the cover boards on each side.Main Cabin
With her open bulkhead day-boat layout the 37 has an insulated drink boxes to port of her center companionway into the house and the lower helm with integrated drink box to starboard. Inside, over the port engine box is an open lounge with storage behind for 4 to 6 rods as well as storage drawers underneath all the way forward. On the starboard side is a dinette with forward and aft facing benches at the table, which features an inlaid chart of the Straights of Florida and Bahamas. There is a bulkhead windowed curtain with center rollup door. There is also a cockpit cover and transom cover. Access to the engines is through the engine box tops and to the generator through a companionway hatch.Lower Cabin
The door and hatch at the forward end of the house has been replaced and can close off and lock the lower cabin. Stepping down to the lower cabin, the galley is to port with a fridge/freezer combo chest box in the counter. Over the counter is the cabinet with ship’s system power distribution and electric breakers. The sink is forward of the combo box on the counter to port. There are several drawers and storage cabinets as well. To starboard is a single berth with storage under. Forward of the galley and berth are hanging lockers on either side.Head
The head is fully forward with a huge accessible rope locker, several storage lockers on both sides— two to port and one to starboard as well as a sink and vanity to port. There are teak and holly floors throughout the entire interior of the boat.Flybridge
The flybridge is accessed from the cockpit via custom ladder and features Merritt custom teak helmpod with tachometers, oil pressure, engine temp and voltage gauges long with single lever controls and mechanical rack and pinion steering. There are two seating benches on either side of the helm with storage under. There is a custom Merritt hardtop with recessed lights and custom three-sided enclosure, Merritt helm seat and electronics cabinets. Forward of the helm pod is a lift up, panel with Furuno NAVNET color combination unit with echo sounder, chart plotter, radar, sea temp etc. To starboard is a lift up lid to access the Icom M402 VHF, Volvo QL trim tab interface switch and fuel flow gauges.Hull
Construction: The hull bottom is double-planked 3/8” Douglas Fir plywood and stripped cedar fastened to mahogany frames. The hull sides are stripped planked cedar, the keel, chines, sheer and frames are mahogany. The entire hull is glassed over inside and out, as well as the decks, house and bridgeElectrical System
- 110 volt AC electrical system
- DC Electrical System
- Electrical Bonding System
- 40 amp 12-Volt Sentry Auto Shut-off battery charger
- 30 amp/125-Volt dockside electrical cable
- 12-Volt/110-Volt lighting system
- NEW inverter 110 volt system
- 16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioner/ SMX II control interface
- Racor Fuel Filters w/ prime pump
- 4 Bilge Pumps
- Saltwater and Freshwater washdown pumps
- NEW Glacier Bay UltradB acoustic insulation panels in engine room Sound
- Rupp Outriggers
- 4-Rod Rocket Launcher across back bridge rail
- Merritt Live bait well
- Tackle locker
- Murray Rocket launcher
- Bottom paint
- Worm shoe
- Transom stripped and varnished
- New Waste holding tank installed
- New cockpit cover
- Upgraded Sirius/FM/AM radio
- Toe rail refinished
Constant updates have been performed to this Classic Merritt over the past 5 years.
• Rewired the electronics, all done by Commercial Marine in Florida at Merritt's.
• Added a Furuno 511 NAVpilot autopilot unit, which integrates with the Navnet system.
• Added lightweight, high-performance Glacier Bay Ultra dB acoustic insulation panels in the engine room.
• Added Volvo QL series trim tabs. These are ultra low-profile trim tabs that operate like little fins that go down vertically - they don't have any "pad" sticking out the back like ordinary tabs. The boat does not need them, but they are there and they do not interfere with fishing lines like traditional trim tabs.
• Installed a galvanic isolator unit to protect the boat from galvanic corrosion while connected to shore power.
• Electric reel hookups for kite reels hidden under both sides of the cockpit combing.
• Replaced the batteries.
• Replaced salt water pumps, port and starboard
• Replaced port transmission cooler
• Installed a Dometic CDMW07 microwave flush mounted at the forward end of the kitchenette.
• Stripped bottom paint, resealed and painted. Maintained annually.
•Rebuilt the forward opening window, which leaked.
• Replaced the starboard window, which was cracked.
• Merritt built a new custom enclosure that hides all the controls on the fly bridge, including the radio, VHF, autopilot, etc.
• Added dual FloScan fuel flow rate indicators for both engines.
• Added a quick kill switch for the stereo system on the boat at the flybridge helm.
• Installed additional pairs of PolyPlanar MA5500 marine speakers for the stereo system on the flybridge and in the cockpit, along with a Clarion marine amplifier unit to power the stereo system. Speakers and grills are Awlgrip white to match the boat.
• Added iPod stereo hookup in flybridge and in salon.
• Installed dimmers for the AC lighting in the salon.
• Installed independent volume control zones for volume on stereo in salon, cockpit and flybridge.
• Installed Ethernet and onboard Wi-Fi system for boat
• Installed Ethernet connectivity to Navnet so you can use a computer program like Maxsea and load courses into NavNet from a PC onboard.
• Replace starboard and port engine coolant tubes.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.