Priced to sell!
Key Largo, FL
~SELLER IS MOVING UP TO A LARGER BOAT~Pictures were updated Aug 2018.$30,000 MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!! WONT LAST LONG AT THIS PRICE...BOTH ENGINES HAVE RECENTLY BEEN GONE THROUGH. 1997 43' Viking Open with marlin tower. This is a low hour, well maintained single stateroom layout. Very "safe" tower arrangement for the young ones,with easy access to the tower which has ample room for several to enjoy. Full instruments in tower make the feel of having a flybridge with express boat features. She has all new soft goods, complete bow rail ..RECENT UPGRADES6 new lumitec UW lights ( lumitec replaced under warranty)New upper station control handle 4-5-2016New front window actuator 4-5-2016New port windshield wiper motor and blade 4-5-2017New Raymarine c120W at helm with custom acrylic panel and C80W in tower with navpod and navpod cover 1/15/2015New flat screen tv in salon 1-15-2015New control knobs 1/-15-2015New DDEC Gauges at helm 1/15/20154totalAC units. 2 newin cabin and helm with new blower evap units 1/15/20166 lumitec blue/white under water light 1/15/2016New covers for helm and repairs to stern 1/15/2016High Flow Hooker electric tuna tube pump 1/15/20162 tuna tubes with quick releases and overflow drains 1/15/2016Added rear metal work to door way in helm area and new rear entry door 1/15/2016Added new mobile cockpit throttles from sturdy marine 1-20-2016New port motor starter 1-20-2016New impellers both side 1-20-2016New Raymarine CP450 Black Box Fish finder unit 1-20-2016Reworked Bilge pumps in entire bilge 1-20-2016New heat exchanger caps 1-20-2016April 2013 - all new painted non-skid, aluminum windshield stripped and repainted white. Brand new cabin A/C units in July 2014, two Cruisair 7000 BTU each. Two brand new air handlers in July 2014, $14,000.00 worth of A/C!This boat is in great condition!
- NameGet Shorty
- Current Price$139,900
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity600|gallon
- Beam15.25 ft
- Location (city)Key Largo
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #5617289
- TitlePriced to sell!
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats, Express Cruiser, Saltwater Fishing
- Dry Weight34,500 lb
- MakeDetroit Diesels
- MakeDetroit Diesels
Single stateroom with Island queen forward. Sofa in salon area has a "pull out" berth that easily stows. Forward S/R has hanging cedar lined closet. Large built in storage drawers underneath bed. Cabinet’s neatley arranged with easy access. Sony trinitron color TV custom mounted.
- Extra large bridgedeck-helm area with large pilot/co-pilot seating
- L-Lounge sitting area to port
- Bench style seating to starboard
- 116 sq. ft cockpit with Murray fighting chair. All fishing amenities
Upon leaving the helm area, to the starboard side moving forward is the entry to salon/cabin area. There are two steps down and the galley is to starboard.
- Above counter top U Line refrigerator (new 2009)
- Princess electric two burner (flat glass top)
- High gloss cherry
- Ceramic tile flooring at galley
- Sharp Carousel Microwave (new 2007)
- Badger disposal
- Stainless sink
- Ample cabinets with raised panels above/below counter tops
Head is located on the starboard side forward of galley aft of fwd stateroom. It accesses from the salon or from stateroom. Head has two doors so that privacy is ensured.
- Full stand up enclosed shower with glass door
- Well ventilated with A/C, electric fan/blower
- Overhead hatch with screen
- Full vanity with cabinets above and below
- Sink with mirror above
- Linoleum flooring.
The hull has been recently painted "Fighting lady" yellow with blue boot stripe. The super structure is also recently painted bright white.
- Full bow rail with pulpit and windlass
- Modified-V hull
- Removed bow rail – great profile
- Large cleats with rope hawsers. Safety grab handles for access forward.
- Furuno FCV 582 color sounder
- Datamarine Link Digital depth
- Northstar 952x GPS plotter
- Icom M45 VHF radio
- Full controls
- Icom M59 VHF radio.
- Sony am/fm cd rcvr/tuner.
- Panasonic DVD/Cd player.
- Two sat receivers.
- Furuno NavNet 3-D radar (new 2009) w/plotter
- Northstar 6100i GPS plotter (new 2007)
- Furuno FCV-292 color video sounder
- Sea Hail hailer
- Furuno LS-6000LCD sounder
- Datamarine Digital Link
- ACR remote control spotlight
- Icom M-502 VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Back up manual controls
- Wave talk sat phone
- KVH trac vision 3. Epirb.
This boat is equipped with the upgraded 15kw Onan generator. Two zone bridge/helm air and two units below this is a nice option. Plenty of power that will handle everything.
- Engines were partially rebuilt because they did not require a full rebuild. They run perfectly. The boat was used to run out to fish from Orange Beach and back at 10kts so the hours show 3350 but the are lightly used. Some owners would consider these rebuilt but they technically were not.
- One 50 amp shore power cable on Glendenning retractor.
- Generator has 1525 original hrs.
- Sentry 12 volt charger.
- Sentry 24 volt charger
This vessel has been constantly updated and maintained.
- Enclosure (2008)
- Spare props mounted in lazarette
- Newer "tides" shaft log seals
- Folding buggy shade in tower
- New soft goods 2011
- Bottom painted May 2011
- Built in transom livewell
- Fresh and salt water wash down
- Large fish box (sole) w/ 2 doors
- Cockpit freezer
- Rupp 2X spreader riggers
- Transom door with lift gate
Fuel capacity 625 gallons in a single tank
Burn at 10 knots loaded 5 gph per motor at 1000 rpm loaded
Cruise is 1850 rpm 20 knots burn per motor 24 gph per motor loaded
Wot 2300 rpm 28 knots loaded
Loaded= all gear for fishing : 1000 pounds of ice : 150 gallons of water : 200 pounds of bait and 6 people .Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.