Fort Lauderdale, FL
This 2003 48' Sedan Bridge has just been completely updated and made cruise ready! She is "Turn Key" and features QSM 11's with 975 hrs. The 1000 hr service was completed 5/15 and all hoses were updated and replaced. The dripless shaft seals have been swapped out to feature the composite "PSS shaft seal system" and electronics have been upgraded to Garmin 7212. She also has a recently serviced hydraulic swim platform with a 10.5 Rib powered by a 20 hp Honda 4 stroke. She also features flybridge air conditioning, and a new 1600 watt Fusion sound system with sub-woofer. She also features a recently serviced and functional KVH C3 Satellite TV system. All interior and flybridge lights have been switch to LED's.
- Name48 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge
- Current Price$309,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft3.75 ft
- Fuel Capacity500|gallon
- Beam15.25 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #5897464
- Model480 Sedan Bridge
- TitleNew arrival
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Flybridge
- # of Heads2
- Dry Weight40,400 lb
- Deadrise15 °
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
The Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridge features twin, 615-horsepower Cummins QSM-11 engines. The interior of the boat includes three private staterooms, two full heads, two entertainment centers, and sleeping accommodations for many people.
Engine Room, Engines and Machinery
Overview: Engine room and lazzarette are accessed through a large 3'x4'locking hatchlocated center of the cockpit. A flush mounted latch and gas springs provide ease of operation. Looking aft provides inspection and accessof transom mounted features and rudders. Generator, batteries,air conditioning and water tanksare all in close proximity for easy maintenance. Forwardof the hatch opening is the engine room with good access between both engines, ample 120V fluorescent lighting provides easy visual inspection of engines and systems.
- Twin Cummins QSM-11 615 HP
- 975 Original Hours , 1000 hour service completed5/15
- ZF 325-1A Marine Gears 1.7:1
- Aquamet 17 2 1/4" Shafting
- PSS new generation Dripless Shaft Seals
- Onan 13.5 KW Generator with Soundshield - 1350 Original Hours, fully serviced
- 3-Cruisair Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioning Units(Bridge, Cabin, Salon), new generation , recently replaced
- Trim Tabs
- Spare Props
- Fuel Capacity: 510 Gallons in 2 Aluminum Tanks
- Water Capacity: 140 gallons
- Waste Capacity: 68 Gallons
Hull and Deck
Overview: The Sedan Bridge allows for quick and easy transit from bow to stern with almost full lengthstainless steel rails,ample widthgunwales and molded fiberglass cockpit steps. A transom door provides easy access to the swim platform and molded fiberglass steps again provide easyaccess to the bridge. Deck surfaces are molded non-skid and all deck hardware is high grade stainless steel.True to form with Sea Ray, their thoughtfulengineering is evident throughout from the DC panel located under the bridgesteps, hydraulically actuated swim platform, fresh water cockpit shower, cable-master shore power system and transom storage.
- Anchor Windlass (all chain)
- Anchor Locker
- Stainless Steel Anchor Chute
- Window Shades for front windows
- Bow Thruster
- PowerAssist Steering
- Cushioned Bow Sun Pad
- Transom WidthHydraulic Swim Platform with Retractable Swim Ladder and Personal Watercraft Chalks , and 10.5 rib with 20hp honda (2104 - less than hrs)
- Transom Door
- Cockpit Seating with Storage
- Transom Locker for Fenders, Ropes & Equipment
- Glendinnig Cable Master Power Assist Shore-Power Cord - 50 Amp
- Courtesy Lighting
- 4Rod Holders
- Bridge Access Hatch
- Sliding Doors for Salon Access
- Twin Euro Styled Helm Chairs with armrests, thigh bolsters and vertical adjustment.
- Dedicated bridge air conditioning and heating
- Wet bar with sink, faucet and refrigerator
- Forward helm seating with storage
- Removable bridge carpet
- Drink holders
- Fiberglass hardtop with air vent
- Full custom bridge enclosure with zippered window panels
- Bridge access hatch
- Stainless steel hand rail and back rail
- Overhead courtesy lighting
- Helm windshield
- Morse single lever engine controls
Electronics and Navigation
- ACR remote controlled spotlight
- Raymarine ST-7001 Auto-Pilot
- RL-80C 10" Chartplotter, GPS, Color Sounder and 4KW open array Radar
- Garmin 7212 Chartplotter , GPS New !
- DSS Saterllite TV Antenna
- New Fusion 1600 Watt sound system with sub-woofer, bluetooth and new Fusion speakers all around. Flybridge and aft deck.
Salon & Galley
Entering through the sliding salon doors, you are greeted with a warm,pleasant and well appointed salon with full length sofa to port twin wrap-around cocktail chairs to starboard surrounded by satin finished cherry wood cabinetry and plush carpet protected by custom runners. AC electrical panel is located to starboard inside its' own cabinetbeneath a raised 32' flat screen TV viewable to all. Also beneath the TV is the recessed entertainment center with Direct TV and stereo equipment. A raised dinette capable of seating 6 is to port across form the spacious galley with corian counter tops, stove top, microwave,automated beverage dispenser and loads of storage!Side by side refridgerator/ freezer complete this very well appointed galley.
- Corian counter tops
- Large sink
- Abundant matched cherry wood drawers and cabinetry with push button pulls
- Sub- Zero refrigeration
- Princess 3-burner cook top with anti-slide rail
- Microwave/convectionoven insideits' own cabinet
- Liquor locker with Side Bar automated dispenser
- Trash receptacle in cabinet with counter top trash chute
- Teak and holly galley sole
- Custom fitted, removable and washablecanvas carpet runners
- High quality plush carpet throughout
- Leather sofa that has electrically actuated slide-out bedand cocktail chairs
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with 6 disc changer
- Spacious dinette table with wrap-around seating for up to 6, storage beneath.
- Central vacuum system
Accommodations - Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth with storage beneath.
- Customcoordinated custom bed covering and pillows.
- Port and starboard cedar lined hanging closets with full length mirrored doors
- LED lighting
- Entertainment center-13" TV/VCR
- Private access to Master head with corian counter and twin vanity, vacuflush head, glass enclosure to full stand-up shower with fixed or handheld shower fixture.
Accommodations - VIP Guest Stateroom
- Private guest stateroom to port with full size Queenberth
- Custom coordinated bed and pillow coverings
- Cedar lined hanging closet with mirrors
- Entertainment center- 13' TV/VCR
- Storage beneath berth with gas spring assist opening
- LED lighting
- Private access to guest head with vanity, vacuflush head and full stand-up shower.
Accommodations - Guest Stateroom
- Private starboard side stateroom featuring L-shaped that converts to twin berth
- Custom bed covering
- Storage beneath
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.