This Fantastic and Rare "Flybridge" American Tug is in BETTER THAN NEW CONDITION! The most knowledgeable owners have made every possible upgrade needed. This Tug needs nothing but YOU! Step On! Power Up!! Go Cruising!!! Stabilized For your cruising comfort.Bow and Stern Thrusters w/ New Side Hold FeatureWatermakerCummins Upgrade to 600 hpFuel Upgrade to 800 gallonsThe Best Garmin Electronics5 Reverse Cycle Marine A/C and Heating units (48000 BTU's Total)13' Boston Whaler Center Console w/ 40 hp MercuryThis Fantastic American Tug is tugging on her lines and ready to take you to all your dream destinations!Don't wait call today!
- Current Price$999,900
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Fuel Capacity800|gallon
- Beam15.83 ft
- Location (city)Stuart
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6553555
- Model485 Flybridge
- TitleNew Arrival
- Sub-TypeTug, Motor Yachts, Tug
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- Dry Weight34,000 lb
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Propeller Type5 Blade, Bronze
This American Tug is built like no other, and this one is set apart by having almost every high end option available. From the Garmin Electronics, to the retractable radar arch, to the extra wide Pilot Chair, to the very rare flying bridge option, to the Cummins 600 hp engine upgrade, the list goes on and on. Even many standard items that are included on most American Tugs are upgraded on this boat. The manufacturer, Tomco Marine, employs many non-traditional methods of construction that improves the quality and long term serviceability for many years of ownership.
This great tug has been taken care of by its owners with extreme care. In fact, it still has that "new boat" smell.
Upon entry in to the Saloon, you notice the Sapele Wood striped look, Corian counter tops, stainless steel lights and fixtures, Teak and Holly flooring that looks like new, and 2 beautiful leather recliners to starboard. Forward to starboard is built in cabinet with an additional large freezer inside. Forward is the large dinette for your enjoyment. To port is a "L" shaped settee with a coffee table that can be converted to a bed for the extra quests. The 40" flat screen television is built in to the galley cabinetry, strategically located for easy viewing by everyone in the saloon with a sound system capable of supplying the pilot house and the saloon with a nice audio experience. The spotless galley is forward to port with every modern feature. The silhouette blinds provide different levels of privacy yet allowing a soft light in to the saloon from the large framed windows.
Three steps up, you enter the pilot house with an ice maker at the top of the stairs. The helm console is spacious, yet leaves plenty of windshield view for comfortable operation. The sole is teak and holly and cabinetry matches the saloon. A beautiful overhead recessed light fixture with an oval teak panel, highlighted with a compass rose, provides an impressive nighttime ambiance. The pilot house settee and table is a great place for guests to ride and have a nice all around view of the scenery. There are tight sealed doors on both sides of the pilot house and easy to access stairs up to the Flybridge
Off to starboard, down stairs are the two staterooms. The guest stateroom and ensuite private head, with full shower, is spacious and comfortable. There is a queen bed with a top quality mattress. The washer and dryer is in a closet forward and even has a hide away ironing board. A hatch leads to below deck storage and offers access to the bow thruster and other mechanical items.
Aft and down 3 steps is the beautiful the master suite. It has a full walk around bed with Custom Air Mattress, lots of storage and lockers. Both sides of the bed have night stand type cabinetry and wonderful lighting. The master head is ensuite with vacuflush head and large shower
Both staterooms have plenty of natural light and storage, plus their own dedicated air conditioning system.
Up to the rare Flybridge and you will find a fully equipped helm with custom helm seating and a full complement of electronics. A large bridge deck with custom "L" shape seating area, 13' Boston Whaler with 40 hp motor and dinghy crane. The radar arch with Trac Vision TV and 72 Mile Radar lowers electronically for easy bridge maneuvering.Galley
The beautiful and spacious "U" shaped galley is forward and port in the saloon. The galley features everything needed to make the chef happy. Prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack with ease in this absolutely spotless galley.
Let the pictures tell the story..
Beautiful Counter Tops
Large Double Sink
3 Burner Princess Propane Cooktop
Side by Side Refrigerators/Freezers
Additional Hidden Freezer
Sharp Consol Microwave/Convection Oven
Lots of drawers, cabinets, and storageElectronics
This great tug has everything needed to push off today with confidence! All new latest and greatest Garmin Electronics.
This great Tug is Stabilized for your Cruising Comfort
Lower Helm Area
ABT TRAC Stabilizer Controls
2 Garmin Touch Screen GPS Plotters
72 Mile Garmin Radar
Garmin Autopilot with Wireless Remote
Sidepower Bow and Stern Thrusters with New Side Hold Feature
Remote for Bow and Stern Thrusters
Cummins Vessel View Monitor
Blue Sea Tank Monitor
Cummins Onan Generator Control
Magnum Inverter Charger Monitor
Water Watch Multi Bilge Alert
MidNite Battery Monitor
The main panel is in the pilothouse with additional 12-volt panels at the helm and engine room.
- 12-volt and 120-volt distribution panel with LED monitoring of volts and amps
- Circuit breakers in main panel
- Added 12 volt panels and circuit breakers at helm and in engine room
- Blue Seas electrical panels for top of the line systems
- Code and colored electrical wiring with chafe protection
- GFI protected electrical receptacles
- Battery selector switches
- Battery combiner/parallel switch for starting engine as emergency
- (4) 8-D AGM batteries for the house system
- (1) 8-D AGM battery for engine start
- (1) 8-D AGM battery for generator start
- Batteries in protective boxes with covers in engine room
- Cummins Onan generator with sound shield (Under 500 Hours)
- Cummins Onan generator controls and hour meter at helm
- 50 Amp shore power with Glendinning Cable Master
- 50 Amp additional power connection along port side near pilothouse door
- Extra 50 Amp shore power cords stored in cockpit lazarette
- Inverter/charger system with helm controller
- Intellian Marine satellite television dome and DirecTV receiver
- 40" flat screen TV in main cabin
- Washer Dryer
- InterVac central vacuum system with unit mounted in lower cabin companionway
- Glomax television HD antenna for local channels with adjustable control
- Torrid Marine Systems 17-gallon stainless steel hot water heater w/ engine heat exchanger
- (5) unit, 48,000 BTU marine air conditioning reverse cycle heating systems with electronic FCF controls and units in (2) salon, (1) pilothouse, (1) master and (1) guest cabins
- Water Watch Multi-Watch Bilge alert with (4) compartment sensors
- (2) 2000 gph bilge pumps and one 3700 gph bilge pump with automatic float switches
- Shower sump pumps with high water alarms
- LED navigation lights allowing visual from over 2 nautical miles
- LED lighting throughout the cabin and bilge
- Automatic lighting when opening cabinets and lockers
- Reading lamps for all berths, pilothouse and salon settee
- Johnson Flow master water pump with second for redundancy
- Master Flush electric toilets with inline filtration and exterior water valves
The super clean engine room access is easy with two opening hatches in the main cabin. Forward access features a wood ladder while aft is wood steps. The engine room has plenty of room for complete maneuverability making repairs and maintenance easy. Well insulated with heavy duty sound deadening throughout the compartment.
- Cummins QSM8.3L, Upgraded to 600 hp diesel engine with fresh water cooling (730 Hours)
- ABT TRAC Stabilizers
- Twin Disc MG5075A transmission with 2:88-1 ratio
- 2 ½ inch stainless steel shaft with dripless shaft seal and shaft cutter
- Integral rudder post with bearing and dripless seal.
- NIBRAL bronze (5) blade Propeller
- Cummins Smart Craft vessel display at helm for engine monitoring and alarms
- Cummins Smart Craft electronic single lever throttle and transmission controls
- Hynautics hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer steering wheel
- Underwater exhaust for main engine and generator making exhaust noise minimal
- Sea water strainers on engine, generator and AC units
- Side Power SEP electric variable speed bow and stern thrusters with joy stick controls and New Side Hold Feature
- Side Power Thruster remote
- Reverso oil changing systems for engine, transmission and generator
- Fireboy fire suppression system
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters with vacuum gauge. Generator has one Racor
- Rare Flybridge Model!!
Up to the rare Flybridge and you will find a fully equipped helm with custom helm seating and a full complement of electronics. A large bridge deck with custom "L" shape seating area, 13' Boston Whaler with 40 hp motor and dinghy crane. The radar arch with TracVision TV and 72 Mile Radar lowers electronically for easy bridge maneuvering.
Full Complement of Garmin Electronics
- Molded non-skid on walking surfaces
- Stainless steel bow rollers and hull protection
- Stainless steel staple rails on swim platform
- Swim platform with folding swim ladder and transom door into cockpit
- Cockpit folding table built into the transom
- Cockpit hot and cold shower in shower box
- Propane/storage locker in cockpit starboard side cabinet
- Lofrans Falkon electric windlass with foot and helm control
- Primary Claw style anchor that is 66 pounds and 300 of chain rode
- Fortress FX37 anchor with 250 of rope rode
- Secondary Delta 35 pound anchor and upgraded 50 of chain and 250 of rope rode
- SS deck hardware with (9) mooring cleats
- SS 1 ½ stanchions & rails on side decks & upper deck
- SS hand rails throughout interior
- SS handrails on cockpit steps and cabin top for easy deck maneuverability
- Raw water wash downs bow and stern
- Fresh water was down at bow and in cockpit
- (3) Bomar overhead hatches with screens
- Custom molded water draining dams on deck to deflect water overboard
- (2) large cockpit lazarettes with storage shelves and containers for storage
- (10) stainless steel line holding hooks lazarette hatches
- Power coated aluminum window frames and doors
- Pilothouse access to upper deck through opening door and overhead hatch
- Folding fiberglass mast that fold with electric hinge to reduce overhead clearance
- Large dunnage box mounted on upper deck
- Steelhead Marine WD-800 electric crane for dingy and water toys mounted on upper deck
- 13' Boston Whaler w/ Custom Seats and Cover
- 40 hp Mercury Dinghy Motor
This Fantastic and Rare "Flybridge" American Tug is in BETTER THAN NEW CONDITION! The most knowledgeable owners have made every possible upgrade needed.
This Tug needs nothing but YOU!
Step On! Power Up!! Go Cruising!!!
- Stabilized For your cruising comfort.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters w/ New Side Hold Feature
- Cummins Upgrade to 600 hp
- Fuel Upgrade to 800 gallons
- The Best Garmin Electronics
- 13' Boston Whaler Center Console w/ 40 hp Mercury
- This Fantastic American Tug is tugging on her lines and ready to take you to all your dream destinations!
Don't wait call today!Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.