Fort Lauderdale, FL
Powered by Twin Deutz TBD620 V-16 Main Engines producing over 3000HP, SEAQUEST is the largest and most highly optioned Hatteras Sportfish in the world. Featuring a 4Stateroom layout with a private Crew Quarters aft with an on Deck Galley, over sized Salon, Aft Deck and a luxurious Skylounge.She cruises comfortably at 25 knots with a top end speed of 33 knots. The main engines were rebuilt in 2012 and have had 50Hrs SMOH. In addition the vessel has completed a new and upgraded interior which includes new soft goods, carpeting, furnishing, artwork and accessories throughout. SEAQUEST allows for complete comfort while cruising and is totally fish rigged. Located in Fort Lauderdale.
- Current Price$1,595,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam22 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6699084
- ModelSport Fisherman
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats
- # of Cabins4
• Complete NEW Interior (over $100,000) was completed in 2012 by Karen Lynn.
• UPDATED in September 2017 by Patrick Knowles Designs.
• Entertainment center w/ 42" flatscreen TV, Yamaha receiver and amplifier, Nuvo home video system, Indeka DVD receivers
• SMX A/C controls
• Custom upholstered leatherette sofa to starboard (new 8/11)
• Murray Brothers high gloss cocktail table
• Custom overhead soffit w/ lighting
• Custom geometric beige carpeting throughout (new 8/11)
• Upholstered lamberquins (new 8/11)
• (2) Oversized club upholstered chairs to port (new 8/11)
• Decorative marlin table lamp (8/11)
• Curved stairwell to skylounge
• Wood mini blinds throughout
• Wet bar w/ sink, Kitchen Aide icemaker, overhead glass and bottle storage
• Micropher head
• Vanity w/ granite top and circular sink
• Marble flooring
• New wall covering (8/11) and (9/17)
• New Sub - Zero Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer - 2012
• New KAD 18" Icemaker -2012
• New Kad 2.0CF Microhood Combo -2012
• New KAD 24" Dishwasher -2012
• New Gaggenau 24" electric Cooktop - 2012
• New Gaggenau 24" BI SGL Oven -2012
• All New Upgraded Appliances - (8/11)
• Black granite counter tops
• Marble flooring
• Large upholstered U-shaped dinette w/ table (8/11)
• Upholstered lamberquins and wood mini blinds
• Large pantry
• Kitchen Aid trash compactor
• Kitchen Aid microwave oven
• Double recessed sink
• In-Sink-Aerator garbage disposal
• Sony 13" TV in overhead cabinet
• Stairwell forward down to staterooms
• King-size berth w/ upholstered headboard and storage drawers below
• (2) Built-in nightstands w/ (2) new shell lamps
• Built-in dresser w/ ample drawer space
• Upgraded Zeno mattress, new coverlet, shams and pillows (8/11)
• Mirrored bulkhead
• (2) Cedar lined walk-in hanging lockers
• Built-in safe in closet
• Custom pleated Roman shades (8/11)
• SMX A/C controls
• Entertainment center w/ Sony 21" flatscreen TV
• Private bath w/ marble flooring, Corian vanity top, Jacuzzi tub/shower enclosure, new mirror, wallcovering and head enclosure (8/11)
• Queen berth centerline w/ drawer storage below
• New Zeno mattress, coverlet, shams and pillows (8/11)
• Mirrored bulkhead
• (2) Starfish lamps (new 8/11)
• Built-in cabinets w/ drawer storage
• Overhead lighting
• Escape hatch
• SMX A/C controls
• Sony TV & DVD player
• Private head w/ vanity, shower, new wallcovering, Amtico flooring (8/11)
(2) Twin Guest Staterooms (Port & Stbd)
• Twin berths in each stateroom which slide together converting to a double
• New Zeno mattress, coverlets, shams and pillows (8/11)
• Built-in dresser and nightstand
• Mirrored bulkhead
• Private bath w/ vanity, shower, new wallcovering and Amtico flooring (8/11)
• Thin Twin washer/dryer
• Central vacuum system
• Cedar-lined linen locker
Sky Lounge and Helm Station
• Curved interior staircase from salon up to skylounge
• Full helm & navigation station, forward
• Captain & companion leather helm seats
• (2) Upholstered leatherette settees (8/11) w/ raised tables, port & stbd.
• Captain's desk aft to port w/ chair, lamp, Icom VHF and Alden weatherfax
• New beige carpeting (8/11)
• Overhead soffit w/ lighting
• Double glass doors to upper aft deck
• Wet bar w/ sink & storage
• On deck head w/ Corian vanity, mirror, new wallcovering and Amtico flooring (8/11)
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
• New Cameras -2012
• LCD Monitors in PH -2012
• New Satellite TV System - 2012
• (2) New ACR - RCL search lights -2012
• Replaced Trivoli lighting throughout vessel
• Replaced stbd Radar with Radar/Plotter:
• NavNet3D Black Box Multi Function
• Processor/ Chart Plotter includes US Charts
• Nauticomp 19" Titan Marine Monitor
• 100V AC 24VDC- for Radar
• Furano DRS12A 12Kw, 72 n.m. Digital
• Radar for the NanNet3D, less 4' or 6' Antenna
• Furano XN13A/6 6Ft Antenna Open Array
• GPS Furano GP330B GPS/WAAS
• Sensor - NMEA2000
• Furuno Nav Net Radar Plotter - 2012
• New Simrad Autopilot AP9 -2012
• Northstar 952X GPS
• Northstar 941X GPS
• (2) Furuno Anritsu 72-mile radars
• B&G water temp/distance log and depthfinder
• American bowthruster
• Standard hailer
• Naiad stabilizers
• Toshiba intercom
• Jog stick remote on helm chair
Flybridge and Upper Deck
• Aft of the skylounge thru double glass doors to the upper deck
• Aft control station
• (2) Frigibar deck boxes
• (3) Grossfilex folding chairs
• (2) Murray Brothers helm chairs on bridge
• Stainless steel ladder up to flybridge
• Control station on bridge w/ windscreen
• Additional seating
• Stainless steel rails and stantions
• Flybridge radar arch
• U-Shaped bench seating
• (4) Gloster teak folding chairs
• Murray Brothers hi-gloss bow shaped teak table
• Teak decks
• Teak steps down to cockpit
• Fold-down ladder to bridge
• Wet bar w/ sink and storage to starboard
• U-Line refrigerator in cabinet to port (New 2017)
• CCTV security camera
• Overhead speakers
• Rocket launcher w/ (9) rod holders
• Coaming gate
• Molded in transom fish box
• Transom door
• Storage cabinets w/ (2) sets tackle drawers
• Refrigerated fish box in deck
• Cockpit coaming lights
• Swim platform w/ ladder
• Seawater & freshwater washdown
• Front loading refrigerator/freezer
• Access door to engine room and crew quarters
• Mini hot tub under deck
• Aft deck speakers w/ controls
• Telephone/CATV inlets
• Omni DDS TV antenna
• Marquipt 2500lb low profile davit
• (2) Freshwater washdown systems
• (2) Seawater washdown systems
• (3) Windshield washers and wipers
• (2) Anchors
• Maxwell 4500 windlass
• Anchor lines
• Retractable shore cords
• Switlik life raft
• Wet bar w/ icemaker & refrigerator
• Bottle and glass storage
• Cruisair chilled water A/C system
• Dual air horn
• Mounting chocks
• Phone/CATV inlets
• Omni DDS TV antenna
• ACR remote control searchlight
• Life jackets
• New 12 man Life Raft 2017
• AT- Sea AC Converter (NEW 2012)
• 24 Volt system
• (2) Single 100 amp cord / cable masters
Engine/ Mechanical Equipment
• Twin Deutz TBD620 V-16 Main Engines 3000HP (Total Hours Port - 4071 - Stbd - 4124)70 Hours SMOH
• Complete Cylinder Liners, Pistons and
• Bearing rebuild by Marine Diesel Service 50Hrs ago. At a cost of $450,000 (2011)
• NEW Northern Light 38Kw Generators (2012) (Port hrs 1472 - Stbd. hrs 849)
• New Power Take- Off for Bow Thruster (2012)
• New Water Marker membranes (10Hrs ago) (2017)
• Replaced "ALL" Hydraulic hoses throughout boat (2012)
• Replaced Icemakers (2012)
• Rebuilt refrigerator boxes on Flybridge (2012)
• Exhausts rebuilt in 8/2018 by MetcalfMarine Exhaust for $100,000
• Main engines completely overhauled to zero hours (9/11) 57Hrs SMOH
• New Cruisaire A/C system (2012)
• All new air handlers throughout (8/11)
• Naiad stabilizers
• American bow thruster
• New ships monitor system w/ new display screen
• Sturdy engine synchronizers
• Fuel prime system
• Oil change system
• ZF Transmissions 3.2.1 reduction
• Racor fuel filters
• Hydraulic power steering
• Delta-T engine room ventilator
• Watermakers 1500 GPD watermaker
• New Vulkan coupling (8/11)
• New exhaust stainless steel covers (8/11)
• New fire extinguishers (8/17)
• Fire extinguishers certified
Speed Above In Knots
- Installed Furuno GP170 GPS NAVIGATOR W/O DGPS
- Shakespeare 390 SSB Antenna 23FT
- Shakespeare 5208 – R VHF Antenna 23FT
- New water maker membranes
- New water heater
- New fire extinguishers and engine room suppression system
- Work done on air-conditioning system on board
- Aft Deck ice maker
- Spray Rail repairs
- Rebuilt steps to the crew quarters
- Replace battery condition meter on de distribution panel #2
- Hull Waved
- Bottom Painted
- Sanded and stained teak
- Some new interior in main salon
- Davit repairs/service
- New stabilizer seals
- New caulking around bridge windows
- New Hatches on bow
- New deck lighting, main deck and cockpit
- Engine room bilge tanks cleaned
- Replaced 4- 80 batteries on the port side.
- Port shore power converters unit was rebuilt.
- Replaced the ballast in the port inboard aft e/r fluorescent light.
- The engine room bilges were cleaned by MWM.
- The tender davit was rebuilt by Signature Marine.
- Interior deep cleaning
- New interior wall panels
- Carpets professionally cleaned
- New chairs and pillows in salon
- Engine room cleaned and detailed
- New Davit motor
- New paint job on Davit
- New life raft
- Various new fresh and raw water pumps
- Compound and whole boat wax
- Cockpit bilge tanks cleaned
- Refinished teak decks
- Various paint touch ups
- Engine alignment
- Propellers removed, reinstalled, balanced
- Shafts pulled and Rebedded, new shaft seals
- The strut bolt was leaking and had to be replaced.
- All halogen lights in the cockpit step light were replaced with LED. The cockpit flood light was removed and repaired.
- Replaced light in the cockpit grill with 230 vac bulbs.
- BMC replaced some of the formic in the crew area.
- The shaft bearings were replaced.
- The rudder bearings were replaced.
- Bradford removed the bridge toilet for repair.
- The paddle wheel was replaced on the B&G speed log
- Replaced pressure switch on the port generator heat exchanger.
- Replaced fuel booster pump on the STB generator. Replaced the bilge pump in the crew cabin.
- Rebuilt the #1Racer filter in the transfer system
- Replaced all the DC halogen lights in the engine room with LED.
- The wood base under the generator was replaced.
- Work done on exhaust system
- The hydraulic hoses for the stabilizers were replaced by Mendel Marine. Most of the hoses were replaced on the steering system by Mendel Marine.
- Both main engine fuel coolers were cleaned using Barnacle Buster.
- Port main engine crossover was removed by Metcalf Marine.
- Repaired the port engine room exhaust fan.
- Rebuilt the port crew bilge control box.
- Replaced all the bolt and gasket on port gear box oil coolers.
- Replaced the control switch on the STB shore cord storage system controller. Replaced 3" check valve on the port main engine.
- Repair damaged wire on the front outboard port main engine. Replaced all the bolts and gasket on the STB gear box oil cooler.
- Replaced broken and damaged cushion clamps out board of the port gear box. Repaired damaged power cable to the STB guest toilet.
- Installed new flush timer on the STB guest toilet.
- Repair made to VIP toilet discharge line.
- Reinstalled rope light outside port wheel house windows.
- Metcalf removed STB crossover pipe and mixer. Turbo rings removed so they could be
- STB exhaust fan removed so that the air plenum could be repaired.
- New thermostat in crew area.
- Both generator heat exchangers cleaned using Barnacle Buster.
- Plug replaced on port aux gear control. Tess Marine electric.
- Replaced crew toilet water solenoid valve.
- Replaced relay on crew toilet macerator pump.
- Rebuilt crew macerator pump.
- Install new compensator on STB exhaust in crew area.
- Install new temperature switches in the fiber glass exhaust pipes in crew area.
- Metcalf installs STB crossover pipe and stainless-steel crush ring.
- Replaced the air conditioningcompressor for the lower staterooms
- STB battery charger replaced by Tess Electric.
- Replaced the stainless steel braided hose to the mixer gauges.
- Metcalf Maine installed new turbo ring to STB main engine
- Cleaned Port main engine plates plate cooler.
- Port stabilizer potentiometer was replaced . STB one was tested and found to be OK.
- New Batteries installed on the STB side.
- New electric fuel pump on the main generator.
- Installed new heat exchanger on the port generator.
- New pump and motor replaced on the #1 air conditioningraw water pump.
- New tachometer installed on the STB main engine.
- Added AIS System Furuno F170
- Cleaned and Serviced Port Engine Injectors
- New Sea Power Converter
Powered by Twin Deutz TBD620 V-16 Main Engines producing over 3000HP, SEAQUEST is the largest and most highly optioned Hatteras Sportfish in the world. Featuring a 4Stateroom layout with a private Crew Quarters aft with an on Deck Galley, over sized Salon, Aft Deck and a luxurious Skylounge.
She cruises comfortably at 25 knots with a top end speed of 29 knots. The main engines were rebuilt in 2012 and have had 70 Hrs SMOH. In addition the vessel has completed a new and upgraded interior which includes new soft goods, carpeting, furnishing, artwork and accessories throughout. SEAQUEST allows for complete comfort while cruising and is totally fish rigged. Located in Fort Lauderdale FL.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.