2013 50' PershingAvailable for sale right nowFinancing is available through our network of providersPristine condition with 245 original hours.
- Current Price$699,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity634|gallon
- Beam14.33 ft
- Location (city)Miami
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6742397
- TitleAvailable now
- Sub-TypeSports Cruiser, Cruisers, Express Cruiser
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads2
The full-beam with its unique vertical hull windows fore cabin or owner’s stateroom is like a hotel suite, it provides sleeping for two adults, on a island queen size island berth with chest of drawers, hanging closet to port a
Fusion MS-AV700 AM/FM radio player, Samsung TV, Satellite TV, Air digital air conditioning electronic controls and enclosed full head compartment. All observed serviceable.VIP Guest Stateroom
The aft VIP guest stateroom, aft to port, accessible thru main salon provides sleeping for two adults, on a full size berth with storage below, night table, one (1) lined lighted closet digital air conditioning electronic controls.Second Guest Stateroom
The aft to port cabin or 2nd guest stateroom provides sleeping for two adults, on two single beds with storage below, one (1) lighted lined hanging locker, digital air conditioning electronic controls.Heads
Two (2) heads, located in Master stateroom and salon. Acrylic shower enclosures stainless steel fixtures and wood flooring, FRP vanities with designer glass countertops, over the counter round vitreous china lavatories and storage underneathHeadliners
Headliners material in the main salon, dinette and cabins is an off white vinyl material Heads is also acrylic material.Cabin Sole
Wood flooring throughout the vessel interior with carpet over wood at the staterooms.Window Treatment
Mini blinds throughout the vessel.Salon
The main salon features forward to starboard a fabric sofa with storage below and a hi / lo acrylic folding table with two stools. A wood cabinet center to port features TV, bar and main electrical panel. Fore to port is a wood cabinet that features dual burner Bosch ceramic cook-top, and round stainless steel sink and storage below. Top cabinet holds GE microwave and storage. Fore to port is the Frigonaurica refrigerator and freezer.
- The main salon sliding door is of white acrylic with stainless steel frame.
- Wood flooring
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelving
- Window blinds
- AM/FM stereo/player: Fusion: Model: MS- UD750
- Samsung TV
- Smoke detector alarm
Located five (5) steps down to port salon with wood cabinetry, Corian countertop with wood cover and round shaped stainless steel sink that drains overboard.
- Refrigerator & freezer Frigonautica
- Manufacturer Bosh. Type: Electric range Model:Two (2) burners / Glass Top
- Microwave GE
Located on the starboard side of the lower salon, it features a fabric “U” shaped settee with storage below and includes a high / low grey acrylic wing table and top storage bins.Cockpit
Large and in excellent condition, Cockpit with forward overhang, teak deck overlay, large “U” shaped settee with FRP wing table, that converts the settee into a sun pad, starboard built in FRP / teak steps to the side decks. Forward to starboard is a FRP cabinet wet bar with built in sink, water spigot & Freezer. Aft to port is an Aft facing sun-pad with access hatch to crew quarters / storage hatch and storage compartment beneath. One (1) in deck hatch accesses the engine room / aft systems and tankage below the aft deck sole.
- Teak deck floor
- Electric sunroof
- U- bench seat
- Raritan Ice-Maker
- Speakers JL audio quantity: eleven (11) with amplifier
- Captain leather bench seat and also power operated companion lounge.
- Raymarine GPS Electronic chart/color sounder Model:Hybrid touch
- Emergency shut down
- Fireboy fire system
- VHF: Simrad Model: RS 82
- Digital Depth/Speed/Trip Indicator Manufacturer: Raymarine. Model: Tridata.
- Bow Thruster: Side-Power Model: SE 80 / 1 85 T
- MAN Engines Monitor System Model: MMDS-CLC 6.3
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Model: ST 6002
- Integrated NAViop System
- White Star Compass
- Eleven JL Audio Speakers
- JL Audio Amplifier
- Modified-V, planning type, with a dead-rise aft of 17°
- Exterior hull: Silver polyurethane paint over the gelcoat, black anti-fouling paint and moderate sheer.
- Portlights: Total of twelve (12) including panoramic windows, all observed serviceable.
- Bulkheads: Athwartship reinforcement enhanced by wood bulkheads bonded to the hull with FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
- Chain Locker: Compartment with chain, drainage is topside, size adequate, location at the bow, remote for windlass
- Total of eight (6)
- Two (2) stainless steel aft cockpit.
- Two (2) stainless steel mid-ship topside deck.
- Two (2) stainless steel at the bow.
- Single panel windshield and wipers
- Windlass: LoFrans. Model: Project X3
- Eight (8) Person Life raft Manufacturer: Zattera
Reinforced, FRP, with a walk-thru door to starboard, FRP / teak steps from the aft deck to the swim platform operable hand held shower, Sun pad with storage beneath, hatch with access to crew quarters/ storage compartment and hydraulically operated transom boarding plank.
Bezensoni Electro hydraulic Gangway / tender davit located on the center transomEngine Room
- Twin MAN V-8 turbo after-cooled 900 H.P fresh water-cooled marine diesel engines with 245 Hours
- ZF Transmissions Model 360A
- Generator: Single Kohler 13 Kw with Sound Shield Model: 13 EOZD with 182 Hours
- Reverso oil transfer pump system with manifold is located forward engine room bilge
- ZF command electronic controls
- Heavy-duty power blowers
- Raw water-cooled 12" inches to FRP Marine Exhaust System mufflers
- Battery charges:
- Manufacturer: Mastervolt. Model: Mass 24 / 50
- Xantrex Model: True Charge 2 / 40A
- Dual system per each main, remote mounted, MAN model PL 420 fuel filters and water separators s and Racor Model 1000
- Type: HFC 227
- Raw water cooling pump for Air conditioning
- Twin Disc Arneson Drive, surface props
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.