Fort Lauderdale, FL
FACTORY DIRECT:This is your opportunity to own a brand new 2020 performance yacht without the long wait! This BAVARIA R55 FLYBRIDGE is just 3 months away from delivery. Highly equipped and there's still a small window for your personalizations.German engineering, 3 cabins with 3 bathrooms, 35 knots performance, brand new, and an attractive price... you won't find a better opportunity in this class!Call or email today and enjoy the YachtCreators ownership experience. #DreamBuildPlay
- NameNew Inventory
- Current Price$1,115,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.33 ft
- Fuel Capacity528|gallon
- Beam15.25 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6823243
- ModelR55 Fly
- TitleLimited Opportunity
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Sports Cruiser, Flybridge
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads3
- Dry Weight42,990 lb
- MakeVolvo Penta
- ModelD8 IPS - 800
- MakeVolvo Penta
- ModelD8 IPS - 800
Length overall (incl. Pulpit):54' 10" (16.71m)
Length overall incl. optional Tenderlift Bathing platform:58' 10" (17.94m)
Length hull:52' 7" (16.03m)
Beam overall:15' 7" (4.75m)
Height above waterline excl. antennas:14' 5" (4.39m)
Draft including IPS 800 / IPS 950 Drive Pods:4'2" / 4' ½" (1.27 / 1.33m)
Dry weight from (approx.):42.990 lbs (19.500 kg)
Fuel tank:2 x 264 US Gal (2 x 1000 L)
Water tank:158 US Gal (600 L)
Max people. according to CE B: 12
Height in cabins (approx.):6' 6" (1.98m)Overview
BAVARIA is known for creating crowd-pleasing yachts, replete with intelligent features, and built to German engineering standards. With the R55 FLY, BAVARIA wanted to present their best balance of design, performance, and use of space.
The result? a 35 knots sport yacht with a stunning contemporary interior, and a unique layout featuring 3 cabins, each with their own ensuite heads. This type of interior volume is rarely seen in performance yachts. Well done BAVARIA!Interior
SPORTY ON THE OUTSIDE, HUGE ON THE INSIDE
Designing a modern yacht always confronts designers with the same challenge: striking the ideal balance between a sporty exterior and a comfortable interior. In the case of the BAVARIA R55 FLY, our team managed to give it a slim and highly dynamic exterior design while creating an extraordinary amount of space inside. It is unique in this class and an absolute benchmark in terms of design, elegance and performance.
When we conceived the BAVARIA R55 FLY, we had one premise: we wanted people to feel at home on board this yacht. The same comfort, the same feeling of wellbeing. Carefully selected colours and top-grade materials produce exactly that effect. It was important to us to create spaces that are open and inviting but still provide enough privacy.
We have created a wonderful space for socialising: the brightly illuminated saloon. It is, in a sense, a panoramic living room on the water. Welcome home. Welcome to the BAVARIA R55 FLY.
As described by the manufacturer...
When you look at the BAVARIA R55 FLY, it’s immediately obvious that it combines elegance with pure power and performance. Three factors contribute to its outstanding capabilities, and they complement each other perfectly. The pioneering design of the hull. The power and efficiency of its Volvo IPS drive unit. And its dynamic trim flap system. Combined and equipped with the larger engine, they enable top speeds of up to 35 knots.
The hull of the BAVARIA R55 FLY is very special indeed. Its shape is perfectly designed to match the drive unit, and this is absolutely crucial. Furthermore, its hull possesses the ideal angle for maximum efficiency, progressive handling and soft immersion. S-chines also guarantee safe manoeuvering, when cornering for example. In other words: outstanding driving performances await you.Accommodations
Three cabins with three separate, full bathrooms for a maximum of privacy - yet another thing that makes the BAVARIA R55 FLY so unique in this class. Look into the owner’s cabin and you see it extending aft across the whole breadth of the boat. What you notice aside from the enormous, comfortable bed is the dressing table and chaise lounge. A walk-in wardrobe is another sign of pure luxury, as is the deep-pile carpet and cabin walls with their high-quality finish.Included Options
2x D8 IPS 800 (2x 600 PS / mhp, 2x 441 KW) incl. IPS Joystick
- Trim Level - Elegance option
- 24 V Bowthruster (170 kgf), electrical incl. remote controlledoperating battery
- 24 V LED Searchlight with remote control
- Delta Anchor 25 kg, incl. 50 m of 10 mm & Anchor chain, galvanised
- 12 V Exterior Audio: Flybridge mounted Fusion MS-RA70N Tuner, Bluetooth, controlling multizone speakers on flybridge & foredeck
- Forward Skylounge/Cockpit Audio Visual, Fusion MS-AV 755 / DVD /Bluetooth, link to helm MDF, Skylounge features amplifier, AnthonyGallo speakers, active subwoofer and two additional speakers in aftcockpit, Mains voltage TV Preparation for 40" TV (Maximum size96 x 59 x 8 cm (WxHxD), Pop-up TV mechanism, Aerial point, Cablepreparation for KVH Satellite, TV HMDI (ARC*) connection to Fusion.
*NOTE: TV must have ARC capable HDMI socket.
- 24 V Extended lighting Package with dimming in Aft Cockpit, Galley / Servery, Forward Skylounge, Mater Cabin & Forward Cabin
- "Advanced" (in place of Standard)Simrad NSS EVO Touchscreen with keypad, 4 x 12" MFD withintegrated GoFree Wi-Fi & GPS (2 x 12" MFD on Flybridge helm and2 x 12 MFD on lowerhelm)
- Tenderlift extended bathing platform with teak, auto deploying stairs, integrated
telescope bathing ladder (Tender allowance 400 kg maximum load)
- Hydraulic letterbox type three stage 3.2m Passerelle, automatic handrail, stainlesssteel, remote key fob. 150 kg maximum load
- Transom tailgate door to lazarette / crew space (only in combination with extendedbathing platform)
- 24 V 50 L Refrigerator in separate GRP unit under cockpit stairs (not in combinationwith icemaker)
- 230 V Icemaker in separate GRP unit under cockpit stairs (not in combination withRefrigerator)
- Transom Cooktop (BBQ electric Grill + Sink with hot & cold water) (only in combinationwith grey water tank and extended bathing platform)
- Cockpit table - fixed legs (Stainless steel) & folding top (Teak surface)
- Flybridge Wetbar electric BBQ grill
- Exterior Cockpit and Flybridge upholstery - "Suntex"
- Flybridge tonneau cover (Fixes at base of outside face of flybridge screen & over outboardoutside face of aft flybridge seating)
- 24 V Dining & Coffee Table combination: Electric hi-lo leg, table top that folds downto coffee table size and slides Inboard when at coffee table height
- 230 V Slimline dishwasher (integrated door) in place of cupboard (only in
combination with grey water tank)
- 230 V Washer/dryer under main stairs in place of cupboard (only in combination
with grey water tank)
- Air conditioning European / Tropical 78.000 BTU for saloon and cabins, variable
speed chiller (220 V / 110 V, only with Generator)
- All Cabin Audio (excl. Crew Cabin): Fusion MS-RA55 Radio, Bluetooth, speaker unitwith passive sub
- All Cabins Visual (excl. Crew Cabin): Mains voltage TV Preparation Mounting panel(Fwd & Master cabins), Mains Socket, Aerial point, RCA connections to Fusionaudio & USB socket (Fwd & Master cabins)
- Grey water tank 210 L
- Transom shore water hook up & deck wash point
- 110 V 1 x Shore power socket (50 A, 2 x 120 V) and reconfiguration of all systems
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.