The walk-around deck design coupled with functional & practical features throughout make this an ideal fisherman's platform. An extensive list of fresh equipment and updates give this boat the dock presence of a nearly new boat. Simplicity of systems was a high priority in this refit, yet this may be the only L&H that has air-conditioning vents onto the helm deck.Looking for a functional fishing boat that can hold up in an isolated location? You may have found a prospect here.If you always wanted an L&H, this is a great opportunity to have a ready to go boat at a reasonable price. Refitted with Florida fishing in mind - compare this custom outfitting to other L&H vessels.ASKINGPRICE REDUCED! Nice boat, now $245,000.
- NameThe OFFICE
- Current Price$245,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft3 ft
- Fuel Capacity280|gallon
- Beam12 ft
- Location (city)Islamorada
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6831664
- Modelupdated Walk-around sportfish
- BuilderL&H Boats
- TitleNew arrival
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats, Saltwater Fishing
- # of Cabins1
- # of Heads1
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Propeller Type3 Blade, Alloy
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Propeller Type3 Blade, Alloy
L&H Boatsare well known for their durability and functional design. This is an early model which is one of only three ever built with CAT diesels. This engine package is extremely economical while stillofferinggreat performance. This vessel has hadlight usagesince new and hasbeen through a thoroughupdating by her current owner andthe builder.The no-step-up, walk-around decks andcentermounted Marlintowerprovideanglers with a great platform.
Bridge deck has a centerline helm pod with console thatextends to the starboardside. Kobelt control binnacle is to the right sideand raised electronics console is ahead with amagnetic compass on top. Toportside sideis a cushioned benchsettee and forward of the helm is another smaller bench to the starboard side.This area is protected by a 5-panelpolycarbonate enclosure with track-to-track mounting and a zippered openingsectioncenterline forward.Under the starboard side forward seat is a refrigerated drink box. Unique to this boat isa custom fiberglassdouble bench helm seat with teak ladder-back and cushions mounted on twin chrome chair stanchions.
Forward of the helm, the Cabin is entered by opening a bi-fold top hatch and hinged door. If desired, these door panels are designed to easily come off and stow away. The cabin has abrand newDometic reverse-cycleA/C withdigital thermostat. ThisA/C unit hasa highvelocity blowerand there are outlet vents to the helm deck.To the starboard sideis a console with molded fiberglass sink, chromefresh water faucet, and countertop with a front opening storage compartment and below a GFI protected 110v outlet. Across the cabin from here is the main electrical panel. Forward is the V-berth with hingedfiller insert which openstoa Raritan electric headbeneath. The cushions are covered in alight grey vinyland are in good condition. Overhead is a newBomar deck hatch giving the cabin natural light. To the portside is another cabinet housing a Norcoldrefrigerator with the cabinet top providing nice counter-space. Just aft is an openhanging locker and/or stowage space.
The cabin has a fresh Awlgrip paint finish and is clean and free of odors. V-berths are large and can accommodate 6'6"+.
Electronics and Navigation
The lower electronics console is upright ahead of the helmpodand there is also an overhead box which houses theVHF radio, Stereo, and Seawater temp display. Beneath it is a white or red LED chart light. Ritchie magnetic compasses and trim tab switchesare at both helms. All the Garmin equipment is new in 2018.
- Two Garmin 7612touchscreen 12-inch displayGPS/Chartplotter/depth sounder
- One Garmin 7607 touchscreen 7-inch displayat tower helm
- Garmin xHD272-mile radar with open array
- ICOM 504 Vhf radio w/ DSC
- SiTex SST-110 sea temp/digital data display
- Robertson AP26 autopilot
- Fusion MS ip600 Marine Stereo with Polyplanar 7" speakers
- ICOM 302 VHF radio in the tower
Marlin tower is mounted to the bridge deck allowing easy 360 degree walk-around fishability. Hardtop integrated to tower is also the upper helm floor and non-skip finished. Aft towerlegs have ladder steps to upper station and a support truss that also doubles as a grab-rail. Tower helm has a separateGarmin GPS/plotter and there is also a second Vhf radio inside the control box. Anodized custom helm wheel andKobelt dual handle control binnacle. Tower station has a padded belly band and lace less canvas buggy top.
- Behind the helm bench on the forward end of the cockpit deck is a cabinet containing 6 latched tackle drawers. On top of the box is awhitestorage tray with 4 drink holders on the outside. Four more flush-mounted rod holders (or drink holders) are on the forward end and two aluminum grab rails are on the sides of this console.
- Rupp outriggers, silver single spreader, collapsibleback bars- tower mounted
- On-deck large FBG rectangularlivewell with two hinged and gasketed, top opening Plexiglas doors with latches,the well interior isblue with light (custom built and installed 2015). This well can be filled and pressurized, with adjustable flow rate. This helps preserve live bait heath byeliminating well sloshing while running. This unit can also be used as an insulatedcooler.
- 12 rod holders in gunwale (with backplates) around cockpit, 4 rod holder flush mounted on forward gunwale walk-around
- 2clear-out rod holders on each tower leg, 6 rod holders rail-mountedjust above hardtop, and 5 more rod holders by tower -just below the belly band
- Two Under-deck fish-boxes with hatch doors on stainless gas shock keepers
- Cockpitcoaming pads aredense rubber cushions which should wear well
- Birdsall gaff lock securing mounts
- Wiring in place for12V electric reel plugs undercockpit coaming
- Brush storage under gunwale
Non-skid finished, self-bailing decks. On bridge deck under portside bench is refrigerated drink box/freezer (12vcompressor). Storage is beneath the other seating and the setteeshavethickgray cushions. Angled backrest cushions (2)are loose to usewhere desired.There are canvas covers for the Livewell and the Tackle cabinet. Fold-down aluminum foot rest is belowthehelm pod for the captain.
- Bridge deckenclosure has a zippered vent panel above the center panel and alsosolid canvas backside curtains (for storage)
- LED cockpit spreaderlights mounted on aft side of belly band
- Mid-ship and stern cleats are mounted below the gunwales with hausers
- Fresh water washdown with spigots in cockpit and in bow under gunwale
- Saltwater washdown with spigot in cockpit
- Lewmar Chromeelectric, verticalwindlass with wired remote control
- Plow-style anchor mounted on stainless roller chute, with chain lead and nylon rode
- Anchor locker with storage spacefor fenders
- Navigation lights on sides of tower control box
- Handheld fire extinguisher
- 30 amp/120v shore power cord
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical systems
- Odyssey batteries (new '18) with individual rotary switches enabling paralleling
- Cockpit LED lighting under gunwales
- Northern Lights 6kW generator (new 2010, very low hours)with remote control on main electrical panel
- MasterVolt 35amp, three bank, automaticbattery charger
- 12v engine room lights
- 12v cabin lights
- Bass main electrical panel with line voltage, battery condition, ACand DC current load gauges
Engine room can be accessed through deck hatch forward of helm console which drops into a small pump-room area then further aft is the engine compartment housing the CAT 3116T's,300HP diesels (mechanical).Walker Air-Sep closed crankcase breather system.Very notable if you've not been aboard an L&H boat before is the faired and painted engine compartment, just like her larger Stuart custom sportfish boat cousins. When better engine access is needed the large deck hatch can be lifted with electric worm-gear actuator. Acoustical insulation has been added to the underside of the helm deck. Aluminum engine room ladder.
Boat will cruise at25 knots burning16 gallons/hour.
- Kobeltengine controls
- 1.5:1 reduction ZF transmissions
- Digital tachometers at both helms
- ISS-Pro exhaust temp pyrometers and turbo boost gauges
- Instrument cluster includes: drive oil temp, coolant water temp, oil pressure
- Electric fuel gauge
- Engine shutdown emergencycable pulls at lower helm
- Tides Dripless water-cooled shaft logs (recently renewed)
- Hydraulic assisted steering
- Lenco Trim tabs
- 3 auto bilge pumps/high water alarms
- Head has Y-valve & mascerator pump out
- Freshwater spigot in ER
- Walker Air-sep crankcase vent system
- Racor primary fuel filters with shutoff valves
- Shurflow 12v fresh water system pump with pressure accumulator
- Shurflow 12v saltwater ProBlaster IIwashdown pump
- Dometic Turbo A/C unit is 12,000 BTU (new Sept. 2018)
- Propellers are alloy and 3 blades
- Feb 2019 within regular servicing, the motors had valves adjusted and timing reset. New tachs were added to the tower station.
The boat was completelypainted with Awlcraft 2017 including hardtop(blue-tone whitehull,cloud white top,Blue boot stripe and bottom paint). L&H engine vents were installed on the deckhouse sides. To achieve ease of maintenance, there is no teak or brightwork on this boat with exception of the teakladder-back of the helm bench. Helm pod is fiberglass with the custom chrome bezel and glass cover over the engine gauge cluster and anodized custom helm wheel.
One other feature is that the tower buggy top and the entire upper station are removable to enable long distance transportation by trucking.Remarks
Here is a great opportunity to obtain a thoroughlyupgraded 33' L&H. The cockpit has the custom livewell in thecenter andthe custom tackledrawer console which are both unique to this L&H. This boat owner went through extensive efforts to make thishis dream fishing machine.Frustrated byhis lack of free time to use the boat as planned,it comesto marketready to fish, turn-key.
Boat can be shown in Islamorada, FL and sincere seller is keeping up with details - should be a nice boat to purchase and start using immediately.Summary List of Updates Sept. 2018
The following work has been done in the past24 months, primarily in Stuart, FL either by L&H Boats or under their supervision:
Entire boat painted including interior and hardtop
New Bomar deck hatch above cabin
New rod holder in cockpit and New coaming pads
New custom helm bench seat
New enclosure with back panels for storage
New tower belly band cushions and New sliding doors on tower helm console
New Garmin displays at helms and New Garmin radar
Fresh water spigot added forward beneath gunnel
New engine mounts installed with full alignment completed
New Tides dripless shaft seals
Shafts pulled, rolled and x-rayed for stress cracks
New cutlass bearings
Props scanned and tuned (approx. 30 operatinghours ago)
Heat exchangers cleaned
Engine oil service, Racors and secondary filters all done
Raw water impellers changed (30 hours ago)
New electric temp gauges installed at tower station
Brand new A/C unit with vents to helm deck (August 2018)
New Thru hull fittings for head, intake and pump out
New Thru hull for raw water washdown
New batteries for engines and generator
Generator fully serviced with new impeller
Trim tab switches added to tower helm
WORK performed by L&H Boats in 2010
Engines removed from the boat, valves adjusted, all engine components removed, serviced and cleaned(approximately 1200 hours on clocks at that time)
Entire engines stripped of paint and repainted with white Awlgrip. All new hoses and clamps with engine repaint.
Engine room rewired and re-arranged
New battery switch panel installed
Floor between engines raised to level as on newer model L&H boats
Batteries moved outside of main engines
New 6kW Northern Lights generator installed
New saltwater washdown pump, freshwater pump and all bilge pumps replaced
New battery charger installed
New steering cylinder installed
Custom tackle center built and installed
2015 mechanical update:
Both turbo chargers replaced with CAT reman units with updated housings
Exhaust manifold replaced on port motor
Disclaimer and Exclusions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.This 33' L&His still in use by it's current owner and as such there are items aboard that will not convey at closing. Specifically excluded are tools, fishing tackle, handheld electronics and personal belongings. A specific list of exclusions will be provided upon request when accompanied by a written offer. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.