Fort Lauderdale, FL
Accommodations:Captain maintained local yacht features 4 Staterooms/Sleeps 8Over $400,000 in recent upgrades and improvements.Two boat owner and ready foroffers. Don't miss another summer.
- NameSEA LIFE
- Current Price$1,095,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft5.08 ft
- Fuel Capacity1572|gallon
- Beam18.5 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6848665
- ModelOpen Bridge
- TitleAvailable now
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Heads3
- Make2 x Caterpillar
- Model3406 TA 800hp
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Make2 x Caterpillar
- Model3406 TA 800hp
- Drive TransmissionDirect
Upon entering SEA LIFE, one is struck by the clear sight lines fore to aft, a feature that is thehallmark of this yacht. The full-beam main salon is complete with satellite TV, a large screenplasma television, state-of-the-art entertainment electronics, and satin finish cherry cabinetry.
Silk roman shades and soothing tones complement the stunning view outside.
The open plan galley with warm teak and holly floors is fitted with granite countertops and SubZeroappliances, conveniently located under the countertops. Two barstools provide aconvenient spot for a quick snack. Indoor dining for four is facilitated via a settee located in thepilothouse, just forward of the galley and to port of the navigation area. Or, if you prefer alfresco dining, the yacht's expansive flybridge deck and aft deck offer ample space for guests toenjoy their meals under the stars.
Wide stairs curve down from the pilothouse to the yacht's accommodations deck. Access to allthree staterooms is via a lower foyer. The full-beam, king-size master stateroom is located justforward of the engine room. It features a vanity and full-length closets on either side of thestateroom which provide ample stowage. The master bath is ensuite and is finished in cherrywood with coordinating granite flooring. In addition, all guest suites feature a full complementof entertainment electronics including flat screen televisions.
The queen-size VIP stateroom is forward and features dramatic lighting, luxurious fabrics, Shojiscreens and detailed joinery. Twin berths to port offer accommodation for children or singleguests. Both cabins have full size closets and elegant ensuite baths also finished in cherry andgranite.
Stairs on either side of the swim platform lead to an ample transom that provides access to thecrew's quarters and entry to water. Seating on the foredeck and the spacious flybridge deckprovide plenty of additional outdoor lounging and sunning areas.Aft of the flybridge seating area you'll find the yacht's water toys and tender neatly stowed andlowered via a hydraulic davit.
With a full salon and forward galley it is amazing how spacious this yacht feels. To starboard, aSony 32" flat screen TV is concealed within the cabinet, and situated next to a small mediacenter with a Sony 5 disc /CD player and Sony Surround Sound Receiver. Across from here is a comfortable arrangement of furniture including a substantial sofa done in a soft rust color withvarious throw pillows, wood coffee and side tables, and a custom made chair and ottoman.Additional seating is found forward and to starboard where a small table and lamp sits betweena pair of armchairs. Large windows are dressed with silky roman shades, and light-coloredcarpeting completes the space. The forward movement of this room eases you into the galley.
A pair of bar stools found forward in the spacious salon are situated facing the granite-cladcounters of the galley. Here, guests can watch as the chef prepares culinary delights. The teakand holly floor lends itself nicely to the cherry wood cabinetry and granite. The unique u-shapeof this galley gives you plenty of storage and ample counter space. A substantial stainless steelFranke sink faces picture windows and allows natural light to filter in. This space is nicelyequipped with name brand appliances such as under counter stainless steel Sub-zero
refrigerators, freezer and icemaker, a Dacor black cook top with GE microwave, two Dacor blackwarming ovens, a GE Profile black Dishwasher, and GE black garbage disposal. Overheadcabinets provide sweeping views both forward and aft.
Just forward of the galley is the helm. To port is a small dinette suitable for about 3-4 guests todine and relax while the captain navigates. A leather settee and high gloss finished teak tabletogether create an inviting space. Facing the impressive electronics console is a large captain'schair. State-of-the-art equipment such as Furuno Radar and Raytheon Depth Display ensuressafe travels. With full walk around decks and port and starboard doors from the helm, dockingand line handling is a breeze. This yacht's design is ideal for a captain and crew, as well as anowner-operator. Starboard stairs lead down to the owner and guest staterooms.
Down a few steps and forward of the aft bulkhead is the master stateroom. Thoughtfully placedwhere this yacht is widest, the master stateroom is quite roomy. Centrally located, the kingberth with its custom Nautilus adjustable air mattress draws your attention with a large mirroredbackdrop, fine wood joinery and custom column details. The berth is fitted with sumptuousbedding and a padded headboard. Accent pillows brighten the understated fabrics. Majiliteupholstered walls soften the space. Storage is found to port with a large cedar lined closet,several drawers and display counters set beneath porthole windows. To starboard, a vanity addsa luxurious element to this nicely appointed stateroom. An additional closet is found tostarboard. You will also enjoy such entertainment features as a 17" Samsung LCD displaytelevision, and a Sony 5-disc /CD player. An en suite head is forward and to starboard. Gorgeousgranite floors and counters appeal to the senses, while your practical side will enjoy his and hersinks, a full shower and plenty of storage. You will appreciate such thoughtful touches asstorage cabinets and a towel bar above the head. This master suite is an ideal place to escapeand relax after the day's adventures.
All the way forward down the companionway is the stateroom. The unique angles of this bowstateroom offer an appealing arrangement, which puts the queen berth at center stage. Thisimpressive queen bed with a custom memory foam mattress is detailed with elegant beddingand a padded headboard. Your guests will enjoy the luxuriousness of this space. Hangingclosets to port and starboard are ideal for weekend trips and extended stays. This stateroom alsofeatures an en suite head with fine granite counters and a full shower with a granite showerseat. Special custom touches such as lacquered shower walls in each head on this yacht add tothe high level of sophistication, which you and your guests will truly appreciate.
Port Guest Stateroom
No detail was left untouched on this splendid yacht, and each stateroom is as luxurious as thenext. The port guest stateroom has a versatile arrangement with twin beds to accommodate 2guests. Each bed with a custom memory foam mattress is fitted with elegant bedding andpadded headboards creating a sense of continuity. Even the lampshades are done in a matchingcolor. This stateroom features mirrors, a small nightstand and plenty of light both from lampsand natural light through the port windows. An en suite head is detailed with granitethroughout, including a custom granite shower seat in the full shower. Your guests will feelspoiled in these fine accommodations.
Up a small ladder from the aft deck is the open flybridge with a custom fiberglass hardtop. Thisflybridge is ideal for entertainment featuring port and starboard seating areas, each with a smalltable for dining. Forward, the helm station is equipped with a helm chair, and port and
starboard side companion benches. The fiberglass hardtop provides ample shade, and is openaft so you can soak in the sun. This large fly bridge has enough room for a 14' Rendova tenderw/50hp Yamaha engine and a Quicklift 1600 hydraulic davit aft.
The crew quarters are located aft of the engine room. Two crew members will be comfortable ina small suite with over/under bunks and a 13" Panasonic TV/VCR. Across the hall is a full headwith a stall shower. This ideal arrangement gives you and your crew the privacy you need.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
• ACR PCL 100D search lights
•CCTV at aft deck
• Northstar 957W WAAS High Gain Ant Plotter at lower helm
• Northstar 957W WAAS High Gain Ant Plotter at upper helm
• Simrad AP 20 with RPU 80 mounted at upper helm
Simrad AP 20 Second Station mounted at lower helm
• Furuno 1953C 12KW Navnet color radar
• Furuno GP 1900C NT GPS/Plotter at upper helm
• (4) Raytheon ST60 Depth Display mounted upper & lower helm
• (2) ICOM IC-M127 VHF mounted upper & lower helm
• (2) ICOM Flush Mount M127 for VHF radio
• Panasonic 624 KSU Phone System throughout boat
• Panasonic KXT 7030 Phone System with display
• (5) Panasonic KXT 7020 Phone System without LCD display
• Panasonic Auto Fax Switch
• KVH TracVision 4 DVB
• (3) Sony A65 DSS Receiver with rf remote
• Elbex EXC9 / 4 BW Wide Angle Fixed B&W Camera for ER
• (100) Elbex EC-3 cable
• Elbex Pigtail Connector for cams
• Elbex Power Supply
• Spotlight (1) ACR w/ upper & lower controls
• Naiad HPS Bow Thruster 10HT 25HP w/ single reservoir tank
• Naiad Stabilizer 254 w/ 7.5 sq. fins
• (2) Onan 27KW generators
• Glendinning Cablemaster out stern - 100 Amp w/ white 100' cord
• Racor 1000 FG fuel filters/water separator, each engine x 2
• (2) 3/4" stainless steel shafts
• (2) 4-blade faster bronze propellers
• Sea Recovery 600 gpd water maker
• Storage for spare props in crew area
• Hydraulic steering by Hynautic - easily adaptable autopilot
• Emergency tiller
• Stainless steel rudders
12V lights and 110V power receptacles
• Underwater exhaust w/ Idle by pass
• 24V lights 220V power receptacles
• Fluorescent lights over aft generator
• Cruisair airconditioning/heating system
• 125-gallon holding tank for heads w/ indicator light at helm station
• Fresh water fitting for filling engine and generator expansion tanks
• Sound and heat insulated material doubled
• (4) Sealand heads with single pump
• Sealand macerator pump
• (2) Lovett sump pumps
• Seafire Extinguisher system x 2 with manual discharge system
• Tide Marine dripless shaft seals on shaft
• Awlgrip E/R paint
• Oil change Reverse Eng. Gears. & Gen.
• Hynautic Twin throttle and clutch controls
• Jet Pack 110 water pump
• Vimar light switches throughout vessel
• Eight (8) 200 Amp / hr batteries for engines and ship's power
• Separate 120 Amp / hr starting battery generator
• Enclosed acid-proof fiberglass battery boxes with cover
• Main electric panel includes separate AC power control and AC circuit breaker panel
• 12V DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel
• 110V duplex receptacles located throughout
• Indirect lighting under valances in salon and staterooms
• 24V DC monitoring & main circuit breker panel
• (1) set of Bennett Trim Tabs 42" x 12" with gauges
• Color coded wiring for easy identification
• 100 Amp Galvanic isolator
• Dolphin battery charger - 80 Amp x 1, 30 Amp x 2
• Dolphin AC/DC light transformers
• Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high temperature
• Four engine compartment blowers
• ACR search light
• Locker upper front in bow for storage
• FRP/AIM watertight door from transom to crew
• Stainless steel door from aft deck
• Helm and passenger seating on flybridge
• Heavy duty 1/2" Lexan Venturi windshield
• Lexan access hatch to bridge
• Aft deck teak table and chairs with cushions
• FRP Box with U-line R29 refrigerator/ice maker with stainless steel sink
• Second water tight door to galley
• Teak on aft deck and stair to swim platform
• Aft deck storage for Marquipt ladder
• Four (4) "U" shaped stanchions at swim platform
• Extra 2" stainless oval hull banding with wood insert & extra 2" offset from hull
• Davit Quicklift 1600 Hydraulic w/ rotation
• Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform
• 200 ft of anchor chain with stripper and chain stop
• Remote windlass operation from bridge & lower helm
• Stainless steel 316 plow type anchor (100 lbs.) with 200' chain
• V-shaped keel with longitudinal stringers
• Fiberglass hand laid molded hull
• Stringers with foam cored reinforcement
• Stringers bonded to hull in several layers of glass cloth and resin
• Deck and superstructure with foam cored reinforcement under fiberglass layers
• Interior structural components all bonded to hull including bulkheads and frames
• Foam cored sandwich deck construction for strength
• Non-skid decks
• Stainless stell oval portholes
• Handrail stanchions and fittings made of stainless steel 316 alloy
• Safety rails around both main engines
• Escape deck fiberglass hatch at aft deck for emergency escape w/ stainless steelfolding ladder
Recent Upgrades & Improvements
Over $441,744 in improvements and upgrades in recent years, all receipts available for your inspection.
Cable Marine - completely refinish bottom - 2018 - $32,000
Soda blast and remove all paint and primer from the hull, fix all gel coat spots on the bottom and heavy sand, grind, treat, fill, fair any blisters, apply 2 coats of Interlux HS Epoxy Primer, apply 3 coast of Micron CSC bottom paint, apply Prop Speed, replace zincs.
Overhaul hydraulics system – 2018 - complete service $17,570
Remove the tank oil cooler and pressure test it. Remove external oil cooler and pressure test. Drain all hoses and flush with fresh oil. Remove hydraulic manifold, disassemble, clean. Remove both hydraulic pumps and service. Reinstall manifold and pumps, reconnect all hoses, replace the suction filter and pressure filter. Fill with Tellus 32. Sea trial and test all systems.
Refit - 2016 - $207,800
New Track Vision Satellite HD TV system ($24,000), new Sat receives throughout the yacht,Awlgrip paint, interior upgrades from Yacht Interiors by Shelley ($98,000), Cable Marine ($53,000)
Refit 2012 - $184,444
New interior soft goods package – new upholstery, new rugs, new Silhouette shades, new granite counter tops, new helm chair, refinish woodwork, add additional underwater lights, repair exterior gel coat, install new teak on aft deck.
Safety and Fire Protection
Safety package with life jackets, fenders, fire extinguishers, dock lines, flares.
Owners personal items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.