This totally custom Bertram Caribe was professionally rebuilt from its original 1968 bare hull up in 2003 and 2004 to a very high standard by master craftsmen. Only her hull and superstructure are original. The flying bridge structure was rebuilt custom as well as the aft main cabin bulkhead and much more. She was repowered, rewired, and had her generator replaced as well as has a completely custom built interior all executed to a very high style and standard exceeding that of the original Bertram build. She would be an ideal purchase for a Bertram legacy officianato. Recent survey 11/'18. BE SURE TO VIEW THE VIDEO
- NameAllegro in Sea
- Current Price$139,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.42 ft
- Fuel Capacity230|gallon
- Beam13 ft
- Location (city)Tampa
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6920878
- ModelCustom Caribe
- TitleExclusive Sale
- # of Cabins1
- # of Heads1
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Bronze
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Bronze
Beginning first forward is the V berth. Next aft to port is the head with granite counter top matching the others, a porcelain sink, a 12 volt electric Raritan toilet plumbed to fresh water flush with a Lectrasan MSD (inop.) and an enclosed shower aft. Next aft to port is the galley work area with black/mica granite counter tops, a stainless steel sink, a 120 volt Force 10 oven/stove combination, two large Danby Millennium refrigerator freezers at counter level, and a microwave oven forward of the galley dinette. There is a dinette built in to stbd. in the galley with storage outboard. The dinette table is custom Teak with granite inlaid. The galley custom sole has hatches for bilge access. Next aft and up at the same level as the aft deck is the salon with a bar built in to stbd. forward replacing the original lower steering station. The engine access hatches are in the salon sole. There is light beige wall to wall carpeting. The custom main electrical panel is outboard to stbd.. There are two chairs with storage hassocks to stbd. and a sofa to port. The side windows open. All of the windows were new at the refit. Interior trim throughout is Teak with Black Walnut inlay. The ceilings are headliner style with custom dimmable lighting. There is custom storage in the closeout panels port and stbd. throughout. There is custom etched glass artwork inside. The original Bertram sliding glass aluminum framed aft salon door was removed during the refit and the entire aft salon bulkhead was replaced with fiberglass with a custom door. All of the thermal insulation was replaced during the refit.HULL
- Bottom is painted with black antifouling in good condition with life still in it.
- Fiberglass swim platform.
- Bronze thru hulls.
- Bronze struts and rudders.
- Michigan Nibral M-400 22" x 24" four bladed bronze props.
- Totally custom built flybridge with center steering station.
- Flybridge has custom helm bench with reversing back.
- F/B seating for 8.
- Full Bimini with isinglass enclosure.
- Custom ladders with Starboard treads.
- All new replaced custom fabricated FRP aft bulkhead for salon with custom sliding doors.
- Original fwd. trunk cabin windows fiberglassed in.
- Cabin top stainless steel hand rails.
- New plexiglass F/B windscreen.
- Custom plexi dash panels.
- Hinged FRP cockpit hatch.
- Deck shower.
- Custom installed shore power cable Cablemaster entrance.
- Custom Starboard tread boarding stairs.
- 120/240 50 amp volt shore power cable with Glendinning cable master.
- Phasor 6.5 Kw generator with 1835 hours and Kubota engine under cockpit.
- Generator oil pressure, coolant temp., voltmeter, and hour counter in main electric panel.
- All custom rewiring with custom main electric panel.
- Electric panel hinges open for access.
- Promariner 50 amp battery charger.
- 4D maintenance free 12 volt house/start batteries in engine compartment.
- 12 volt generator starting battery in lazaret.
- Electrogaurd galvanic corrosion monitor/protection system.
- Rotary battery isolator switches in engine compartment.
- Aqua Marine 12 volt running lights.
- Yanmar diesels 6LYA-STP 370 Hp new 2003 with 1008 hours now.
- Custom engine foundations with new running gear at refit.
- Mathers electronic dual lever engine controls (w/o synchronization).
- Racor fuel/water separators for engines and generators with magnetic fuel conditioners in line.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Separate enclosed stall shower with glass door.
- Porcelain sink.
- Custom Granite counter top.
- Raritan 12 volt electric head with fresh water flush.
- Lectrasan MSD (inoperative.)
- Custom granite counter tops and dinnete table.
- Stainless steel galley sink.
- 120 Volt Force 10 stove oven combination with slide stowaway door.
- Two Danby Millennium counter level stainless steel refrigerator freezers.
- Black and Decker microwave.
- Custom Teak and Holly sole.
- Forward fiberglass hatch.
- Mooring cleats on bow stern and midship.
- Life rail stanchions.
- Anchor pulpit.
- Stainless steel fender holder port and stbd. bow rail (hoops).
- West Marine Aurora Plus VHF.
- Garmin 3010C GPS plotter.
- Raymarine ST60 autopilot with hydraulic pump.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth instrument.
- Ritchie ST5000 steering compass.
- Bose theater surround sound with 500 Watt amplifier.
- Internal and external speakers.
- Flat screen TV in salon.
- Sliding salon side windows with screens.
- Raw water cooled 16,000 and 12,000 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning mounted in lazaret.
- Portable fire extinguishers as required by USCG.
- Engine compartment automatic fire systemm.
- Air horn.
- CO monitor in v Berth.
- Three 12 volt submersible bilge pumps with indicator lights on dash and run counter at main electric panel.
- SOS bilge suction Y valves on main engine raw water suctions.
34# polished stainless steel Bruce anchor on bow pulpit.
Simpson Lawrence vertical windlass with helm remote and foot switches on foredeck.
25' chain rode and 200' 5/8" Brait rode.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.