Ft Myers, FL
REDUCED!GULFGLIDERis a very well appointed late model Talaria 44 Flybridge. She is a perfect yacht for anything from daytripping in style to extended cruising in the lap of luxury. She is truly a must see.
- Current Price$419,000
- Hull MaterialComposite
- Draft2.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity500|gallon
- Beam13.5 ft
- Location (city)Ft Myers
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6985999
- ModelTalaria 44 Flybridge
- BuilderHinckley Yachts
- Sub-TypeJet Boats, Downeast, Flybridge
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads1
- Model6LY2-STP fwc diesel
- Drive TransmissionJet
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Model6LY2-STP fwc diesel
- Drive TransmissionJet
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
Joystick Control INTRODUCTION
GULFGLIDER is a one owner Talaria 44 Flybridge Motor Yacht that is in great condition and has been continually updated over the ten years of ownership. The attention to detail in planning the interior features and amenities of this very uncommon two cabin layout Talaria 44 have created the perfect family cruising vessel.
- Flybridge: The flybridge includes a venturi windshield, passenger seating and a helm station with custom Stidd double helm seat with electric fore/aft and manual up/down.
- Cockpit: Cockpit sole with molded-in nonskid includes a ladder to the flybridge, aft-facing settee, forward-facing seating across the transom, and transom walk-thru access to the swim platform.
- Pilothouse: Natural teak sole with two Stidd 500N helm seats forward, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table aft.
- Interior: Sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Guest Cabin. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, white overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
GULFGLIDER Features include:
- Custom two-cabin layout.
- Modified exterior Teak package.
- Custom entertainment center throughout the vessel.
- KVH satellite TV system with Direct TV tuner.
- Dimmable interior lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance.
- Dimmable rope lighting round master bunk rail and under counter top fiddle.
- (10) Custom down step lighting throughout the vessel with dimmer controls at helm and flybridge.
- (4) Custom light fixtures under cockpit side decks with dimmer control at helm.
- (6) Opening port lights and (5) opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- (10) Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and Helm/Salon offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
- Custom helm step.
- Oversized seating.
- Upgraded bow rail to 1” tubing.
- Volume controls on all 5 stereo zones.
- Tinted side windows.
- Gloss varnish in pilothouse.
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid
- Double Light Cream Awlgrip boot top
- Red bottom
DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process:
- Hinckley's DualGuard®construction of Kevlar®/E-glass hybrid outer skin and Corecell® core and carbon fiber inner skin, infused with vinylester resin using the SCRIMP process.
- Deck is E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom.
- Swim platform with teak inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Custom 1” diameter bow rail is custom 316L stainless steel with polished welds
- Flybridge with surround coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit
- Custom Hinckley mast (painted to match) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, air horn and aft deck flood light and antennas.
- Anchor Locker: Ingenious foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position or stored below the deck hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple.
More Deck features:
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin trunk and on aft end of pilothouse.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on flybridge sides port and starboard.
- (5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips for fender and docklines
- Stainless steel deck scupper
- Fresh and salt water wash down spigot in anchor well.
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom.
- A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Stainless steel boarding step has a teak tread and can be mounted at coaming inboard port or starboard.
- Molded gelcoat nonskid cockpit sole and overboard direct drainage scuppers
- Removable teak boarding deck step for side decks that can be used port
- Custom coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light.
- Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming - with zone control
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening
- Cockpit cooler – Insulated and drained “fishbox” in transom
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers
- Custom stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder.
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Port aft-facing and transom forward facing seats covered in Sand Ultra Leather.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck
- Cockpit sole hatch
From the cockpit forward is the ladder entry to the Flybridge or the step entry to the Pilothouse.FLYBRIDGE
The stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold up, out of the way when not in use.
The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and a molded-in nonskid sole.
- The coaming has a varnished teak cap.
- Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard.
- Forward is a wrap-around tinted venturi windshield.
- A custom 4 bow stainless steel bimini with adjustable stainless steel supports. New bimini and curtains (2016)
- Aft pilothouse stainless steel handrail.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted to cabin sides.
Flybridge Helm Area:
Forward is a molded helm with stainless steel wheel with teak rim, JetStick®, engine gauges, controls and remotes including Ram mike, and a built in cup holder.
The Stidd 500N helm seat on an Almond-color powder-coated pedestal is covered in Sand Ultraleather.
- The powder-coated pedestal has fore/aft electric operation.
Built-in passenger seating is provided by a molded forward and side L-shaped settee to port. Cushions are covered in Sand Ultraleather fabric.
- There is storage inside this seat.
Custom Mast: A molded custom mast is set in the pilothouse roof and houses antennas, halyards, nav lights, spotlight and aft deck floodlight.PILOTHOUSE
Pilothouse layout includes:
Forward is the Helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard:
- The port L-shaped settee has a custom varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on a powered pedestal that can drop down at the touch of a switch and form an additional bunk with cushion.
- The custom table folds on the fore and aft ends with custom locking hardware mounted into the bottom of the table.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished cherry dash and coaming
- Natural teak pilothouse sole
- Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion)
- Stidd 500N Sand UltraLeather covered helm seats, port and starboard forward.
- Aft pilothouse cushions are finished in Sand Ultraleather fabric.
- Blue Sunshear window covers for all pilothouse windows.
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct
- Pilothouse speakers and zone volume control.
- Pilothouse speakers upgrade to Bose units and built into forward valence.
- Custom passenger side chart table separates the pilothouse from the galley.
The Pilothouse has 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crew members additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation.
- All pilothouse side and aft windows are Grey tinted.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (4) Hella fans in the pilothouse
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash . The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N chrome pedestal which is electrically controlled both forward/aft as well as up/down, and pivots.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. Connections for pilothouse TV are located outboard of the port helm chair.
Pilothouse Entertainment Center:
- Separate volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit speakers.
HELM area has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N powered helm seat is electrically controlled both forward/aft and pivots. A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base.
Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot interfaced to chartplotter and radar
- Northstar 962XD 10.4" color Chart plotter with repeater at flybridge
- Raytheon E120 color Radar/Chartplotter display with 4-Kw closed array antenna and repeater at flybridge.
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer. Ram mike at flybridge
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display - 2nd display at flybridge
- (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses - 2nd at flybridge
- Alpine CVA-1006 tuner with IR remote system.
- Alpine CHA-1214 12 disc CD changer.
- Two (2) Alpine MRV-F340 amplifiers.
- Four (4) pair zones: master cabin, aft cabin, pilothouse and fly bridge.
- Individual zone volume controls located in each zone.
- 15” LCD flat screen TV in forward stateroom.
- Alpine DHA-S680 DVD/CD/Video Player with IR remote.
- Video and audio jacks located at port helm area for portable TV.
- KVH satellite TV system with Direct TV tuner.
From the Pilothouse forward, down the companionway steps are the interior accommodations:
The companionway step has storage inside. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in entering/exiting from the pilothouse.
GULFGLIDER sleeps 5 in her spacious galley-down accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Aft Cabin areas. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors. There is overhead dome and recessed halogen lighting and bulkhead mounted lights.
From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the Aft Cabin to starboard and Galley to port. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Opening ports
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
- Corian Cobalt Jewel with Bone sink countertop
- Electric 2-burner cook top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Large single Corian sink with Grohe fixtures and sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Grunert refrigeration and freezer with cherry face
- Seagull water filtration system.
- Hella fan
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- AC vent
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop.
- Aft is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot and cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and provides extra light to the sink work area.
- Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is also a 2-burner electric cooktop and a microwave/convection oven is mounted under the countertop. There is varnished cherry alcove directly outboard with dedicated plate, glass and mug storage. Additionally there are four drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- All galley doors and drawers have custom Kroon push latches
- All galley drawers have full extension slides with custom silverware and storage dividers build into the drawers. Dividers are removable.
- Forward is the refrigerator and freezer with a front-opening refrigerator door and countertop top-opening lid access to the refrigerator and freezer.
To Starboard: GUEST CABIN
Custom Guest Cabin layout with large bunk will comfortably sleep two guest with ample storage in the hanging locker forward. Full length dressing mirror is mounted just inboard for the hanging locker. Fisher Terracotta fabric covers the Tempur-Pedic mattress. The speakers in the guest cabin have a dedicated volume control located for convenient access.
- Complementary throw pillows.
- Two Frigast reading lamps forward.
- Dimmable overhead lighting above.
- Rope accent lighting around the bunk rail with independent dimmer control.
Outboard are louvered cherry locker doors with shelved and hanging storage. The top of the locker provides ample space for additional open storage. Opening portlight outboard.
- AC vent
- Additional storage under the mattress.
Forward of the Main Cabin area is the Head areas, with the marine Head to port and separate private Shower area to starboard. Head has a private door to the Forward Cabin and an additional salon entry door, while the shower is only accessible through the passageway. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower.
The Head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian Aurora countertop with Bone colored bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Full-length cherry trimmed mirror is on the inside of the aft door
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Double robe hook
- Hella fan
- Private door to forward cabin
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- Watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard, just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- Stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard.
- Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower.
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline door opens to a centerline queen bunk:
- Cushions covered in 5006 Sanibel Beige fabric
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops.
Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door.
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead.
- Book shelves with removable fiddle on both hanging locker tops.
- Entertainment center and DVD player located above port hanging locker.
The stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors.
- Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation.
- This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
Electronics entertainment is provided by:
- Alpine stereo equipment and 15” LCD TV mounted on aft bulkhead.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) Lifeline DF-8D 12-volt DC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Heavy-duty parallel switch enables emergency start
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel, volt and amp meters
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on stbd engine for start batteries
- 24-volt DC 100-amp alternator on port engine for ships service batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- 12-volt outlets
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz (New 2012)
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
- 50-amp shore power cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter – house batteries
- 30-amp charger – start batteries
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- 110-volt GFI protected circuits in galley, head engine room and pilothouse.
The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.ENGINE/MECHANICAL
Twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY2-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZF IRM301PL 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission.
- Patented Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2 control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster.
Two-inch lead-lined foam, fully insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower. Electric lift and double gaskets on engine boxes.
- Baffled and insulated wet exhaust custom muffler
- Bow thruster: 24-volt DC powered 10” reversible bow thruster
- Bennett stainless steel trim below each jet with helm control.
- (3) Racor in-line LG 100 fuel filters/air separators for engine & generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank
- 12-volt DC pump with automatic float switch at shower
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- Holding tank: 43-gallon holding tank
- Water heater: 17-gallon, heated electrically or by engine heat
- Fuel tank: (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- Fuel tanks: (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle Air conditioner - services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin.
- Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass mounted in custom foredeck anchor well
- Custom polished 316L stainless steel bow roller
- 35# custom polished stainless steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode
- Liferaft 6-man
- ACR spot light with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Brass 6" bell
- Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
- Boat hook – mounts under stbd deck
- Covers for lower station Stidd seats
- Covers for all pilothouse windows
- Cabin sole cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.