ORDER TO BUILD
ORDER TO BUILDContender 44ST 2019After 35 years, Contender Boats will debut their largest, most anticipated boat to date, the 44ST. With a beam of over twelve feet,length of 44 feet,600 gallons of fuel capacity, and a 2,000 max HP rating, the boat is certain to deliver on the promise of “performance through innovation.” Powered with triple or quad engine configurations, the boat excels in speed, performance, and reliability.
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam12.08 ft
- Location (city)Stuart
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6989398
- TitleORDER TO BUILD
- Sub-TypeCenter Consoles
- # of Heads1
- Dry Weight19,600 lb
- Deadrise24.5 °
Powered by triple Yamaha XTO 425 engines, the 44ST is the culmination of “performance through innovation”.With a standard 600-gallon fuel tank capacity, you’ll never be limited by range. Choose your electronics packages including Garmin, Simrad, or other custom configurations for a build that suits your Captain’s specific marine application.
Custom fishing towers built to sight fish, or spot birds for miles. Get above the water, and spot the bite finding fish by sight from above. Complete second station setups to keep you informed of position and other important information. The captain’s view from the tower is critical in directing championship crews and always staying at the helm. Once you’ve been in one, you’ll see the distinct competitive advantage of a captain level crows nest, and why Contenders are built for offshore fishing performance.
Captains up and down the sea board, and across the world take a Contender to sea on a regular basis. Sea-tested, Captain approved.
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
- 70 Gallon Water Capacity
- 340 Gallon Forward Fish Box
- 315 Gallon Forward Storage
- (2) 10′ Rod Lockers
- (2) 110 Gallon Aft Fish Boxes
- (2) 55 Gallon Transom Live wells
- 8″ Pop-Up Cleat
- Heavy Duty Bow Lifting Ring in Floor Peak Locker
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 10″ Stern Cleats
- (2) 8″ Cleats w/Hause Pipes – Midship
- (4) Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
Hull & Deck:
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
- Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
- Foam Floatation
- Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
- Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.