Fish It, Cruise It, Love It!
St James City, FL
Fish It, Cruise It, Love It!There's no other way to describe this hybrid gem with a design as flexible as the lifestyle you choose on the water. Whether you're 30 miles offshore trophy fishing, cruising to your favorite beach for a day's worth of water sports, or gliding into your favorite bay restaurant for a waterside sunset dinner, yourPro-Line 33 Express knows how to dress for the occasion!Features include:Donzi-built Deep-V hull, cored hull sides and molded inner linerYanmar Diesel Engines -both turbos replaced with YanMar original equipment (100 hours)RayMarine Axiom Pro 16" screen with dual transducersBrand New Spacious Double Seating for the captain and double wide seating for co-pilots9 Custom Rocket Launcher Rod Holders, transom and in-deck fish boxes35-gallon livewell, ice freezer, and bait-prep centerFresh and saltwater wash-downsBolster cushions, transom door and a bridge deck that rises hydraulically for access to the enginesInterior amenities include:Air conditioned salon & berthsConvertible dinette/V-berth forwardand cleverly shaped pedestal dining table that lowers to create a huge berth.Full galley w/microwave, fridge, sink, coffee makerEnclosed head w/stand up shower, Stereo CD & speakers...and much more for an enjoyable stay on board!Go like a Pro....Go Pro-Line and Get Out There!Contact Joe Maiella, Edwards Yacht Sales today for more information and a private showing.
- Current Price$94,500
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft6 ft
- Fuel Capacity300|gallon
- Beam12.5 ft
- Location (city)St James City
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #6990332
- Model33 Express
- TitleFish It, Cruise It, Love It!
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats
- # of Cabins1
- # of Heads1
- Dry Weight14,500 lb
- Drive TransmissionStern
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Drive TransmissionStern
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
- Over the helm seating with full enclosure.
- Lower helm has adjustable helm seat, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control.
- Remotes control stereo and spotlight.
- Full tower with bimini top, wide helm seat, upper station with dual controls, outriggers with spreaders, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- Spacious cockpit with bait prep station and tackle storage, insulated locker, freezer/ice maker, livewell, transom baitwell, fishbox, and cutting board, coaming bolsters, under-gunwale rod storage, and fresh & raw water washdown.
- Transom door opens to extended swim platform with boarding ladder.
- Wide side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, spotlight, anchor with roller and windlass.
- Air Conditioned salon, galley and Vberths
- 6'6" of headroom and teak & holly sole.
- Convertible booth-style dinette with wood table.
- Full galley features upper and lower cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink, built-in microwave oven, built-in coffee maker, and under-counter refrigerator.
- Enclosed head compartment w/ VacuFlush head with macerator, vanity, stainless steel sink, and shower.
Most Recent Updates:
- The port engine has 1000 hours.
- Starboard engine has 1050.
- Generator has 1100.
- All three were recently serviced and since put on about 40 hours since oil changes.
- Owner replaced both turbos with brand new Yan Marr original equipment - 100 hours ago.
- Owner recently installed new electronics: The RayMarine Axiom Pro 16 inch screen with dual transducers.
- Boat was bottom painted in late 2017.
- Restored upholstery done with some zippers replaced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.