Hand Crafted Center Console
West Palm Beach, FL
Every yachts person dreams of that one yacht that takes your breath away. TheMoores 30 is just such a YACHT. She is a yacht that will catch your attention as she goes by. The masterpieceof over 40 years of boat building, yacht restoration, vision, 2 designer/naval architects, and 20ORKA 3D HYDROTESTS. To say that she is a functional, working piece of art is not an understatement. Her versatility as a proper small yacht, a tender, or a just down right thrilling ride at speeds in excess of 45 mph makes her extremely attractive. TheMOORES 30 will grab you attention and steal your heartTALK TO THE BUILDER AT THE PALM BEACH BOAT SHOW.
- Current Price$450,000
- Hull MaterialComposite
- Draft2.75 ft
- Fuel Capacity90|gallon
- Beam8.5 ft
- Location (city)West Palm Beach
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7018780
- ModelM30 Moores Yachts
- TitleHand Crafted Center Console
- Sub-TypeCenter Consoles
- # of Heads1
- ModelQSB 6.7
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeCenter
From a man who spent 40 years of his career restoring and rebuilding antique wooden boats comes a 30' cold molded boatthat combines the elegance of designs from the golden age of yachting with today's high -tech marine technology and performance.
The M30's lines are a tribute to great designers of the pre-war era. The ducktail in the transom is inspired by John H. Wells. John Wells was well known for his fast-running commuters such as Consolidated, Defoe, and the New York Launch and Engine Co. The transom is inspired by the late L. Francis Hereshoff and the bow is inspired by WWI battleships.
Moores believes that we are entering an era of yachting that both calls for and accepts a greater diversity of boat designs. He had been dreaming of a yacht for the new age. The M30 is designed for the person who appreciates elegance;who wants a civilized little yacht but wants it to perform as well.
This is not your grandfather's yacht, but one for generations to come.
While above the waterline she evokes a more gracious time in yachting, don't let her fool you. Below the waterline, the design team at B&B Yacht Design in North Carolina were to refine her hull to reach speeds in the 50 mph range. With the slightest of encouragement, the newM30 will gracefully lift her bow and turn in half of her waterline length. Try that with any other 30 footer on the market. Achieving speeds of 50 mph plus, she will race smoothly across the top of the water and handle like your all time favorite sports car.
With her cleverly designed hard top that will fold forward, she is well suited for use as your water sports yacht , a tender or just plain fun toy. She will be as at home in a stack and rack, on your private lift, on a trailer, or secured as your tender to the mother yacht.
The thrill of working with a custom builder can not be fully described. I have heard it compared to the birth of your first child or when you took your company public. The excitement begins with you deciding how you will use her and will never end as long as you possess her.
When she cruises across the harbor or up to the club dock,the world aroundher will stand still. The mark of a true yacht.
The M30 is designed and built to accommodate a variety of configurations based on a center console platform. There is a .concealed well appointed head located inside the center console.
The hull of the M30 is a cold molded hull, providing an extremely well found and smooth running yacht.. The deck is a composite that will stand the test of daily usage.. Hull colors are to be chosen to suite one's wishes.
The composite T Top is designed to be stored forward so as to allow for garage storage.
Either towing brackets or lifting rings can be added as deemed by the intended use of theM30.DECK
- The deck will be painted with Alwgrip/Alexseal in the non skid areas
- Toe rail is teak
- The anchor locker is for 2 anchors and (2) 50' x 1/2" lines..
- There is also dock line storage in the anchor locker.
- Rubrail is 316 solid Stainless Steel 1/2 round.
- Chocks are 316 Stainless Steel
- Cleats are 316 Stainless Steel
- There is an ensign .
- Bow Burgee is also included.
- Optional dodger.
- 316 Stainless Steel fender Pad Eyes.
- Optional Loffrans(Imtra) T1000- vertical capstan.
- Hull paint standards are all light Awlgrip/Alexseal colors
- Optional dark blue or Red Awlgrip/Alexseal is also available.
- Deckpaint standards are all light Awlgrip/Alexseal colors
- Bottom paint is Petit Vivid,owners choice.
- Exterior teak is varnished with Captain's spar Varnish
- Center cockpit with full head/sink and engine room area.
- Headhunter Royal Flush Water jet
- T top composite construction.
- Steering wheel is a blend of Stainless Steel and wood.
- Leaning post and optional helm seat.
- Forward seating for 4 in a wrap around design.
- Transom seating is covered with non-absorbing foam and owners choice of colors
- Forward of console is a chaise lounge, comfortable for two. Great place to relax.
- Cockpit sole is Awlgrip/Alexseal or optional teak.
- Storage is a anchor line locket,
- Fender/swim ladder storage under the deck.
- Sorage in the console and in the aft seating.
- Scuppers are self bailing.
- Swim ladder stows with fenders under forward deck.
Standard electronics are:
GPS 742 XS Chartplotter/Sonar and GMR with HD radar.
MCP378SXM Digital Media Receiver with Sirius XM Tuner, Bluetooth, USB, and MP3ELECTRICAL
- Sealed type Batteries
- Battery selection switch.
- 20 amp Battery charger.
- 1 12 V outlet in Head
- 1 12 V outlet on helm
- 2 1500 GPH electrical bilge pumps.
- In line electrical water pump.
- Full navigational lights.
- Shore power intake.
The newM30has a single Cummins QSB 6.7 550 Hp diesel that will drive theM30 up to 50 mph. The engine compartment has Lead Lined Sound Down technology.
- Cummins QSB 6.7 550 hp
- ZF 2280A-112V 1.5:1 ratio
- Side-Power SM8960G thruster controller Joy Stick
- Manual lift with optional electric lifter
- Hydraulic manual helm steering
- Engine analog gauges for temperature, tachometer,volt meter, and oil pressure.
- Engine alarms for low oil and high temperature with audible buzzer.
- Lead Lined foam insulation of engine compartment by Sound Down.
- Delta T Systems for engine intakes
- Custom muffler system.
- Auto/manual fire suppression system in engine room.
- Engine box has gasket for sound suppression and waterproofing.
- Fuel Tank custom aluminum.
- Racor fuel/water separation filter to engine manufacture specification
- Trim Tabs are Volvo Penta 450MM boat trim system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.