- Current Price$325,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam11.08 ft
- Location (city)Key Largo
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7024072
- Model400 Center Console
- Sub-TypeCenter Consoles
- # of Heads1
- Intrepid 400 Center Concole Base Boat with all standard features.
- Triple Yamaha 350 hp, four stroke engines.
- Kevlar hull with with white/white gelcoat.
- New Blue bottom paint.
- Imron hullside paint and black boot stripe (Black #99).
- Re-painted deck floor with skid prevention included.
- Re-painted hard top.
- Teak floor in bathroom.
- Hullside door swing in with fold out ladder.
- Fold up swim ladder.
- 400 Bullet helm seat electric.
- New soft goods- Exterior upholstry to be horizontal mystic white w/ horizontal black stripe.
- Integrated fiberglass folding rear bench seat.
- Additional swim ladder on port side.
- Interchangeable release rocket launcher and teak table.
- Sliding cooler and seat behind console.
- Extended helm seat bottom 4".
- Custom seating forward with electric Acuating Sunpad
- 400 bullet console with head compartment and acuated sliding entrance.
- (4) Swivel rod holders
- Recessed dive tank storage (3) each side.
- Fiberglass footrest with support leg
- (3) Yamaha 350hp four stroke engines.
- U Flex Power assist steering w/ tilt helm
- Benett BXT trim tabs
- Additional battery (s)
- Built-in battery charger
- Windlass (cons./foot controls & Galv. Plough Anchor, 200' line 15' chain)
- Upgraded anchor to S/S Claw anchor
- Triple engine flush system
- Electric head
- Macerator for holding ank
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- LED cockpit lights
- (2) pop up cleats by rear seat, 8"
- (2) Ski Bar
- Bow thruster includes additional battery
- 300' Anchor line and 20' chain (not galvanized)
- Yamaha multi-function unit
- Ship compass loose on board
- Underwater blue lights
- (4) mini LED spreader lights: (2) facing forward, (2) facing aft
- Taco adjustable outrigger system
- Garmin electronics w/ autopilot and night vision
- Fusion with amps with speakers throughout the boat.
"Liberty sustained water damage early in her life, she was completely rebuilt with no expense spared including new wiring, engines, electronics, Interior, ….. effectively making her better than new. The boat has been operating for more than 5 years on these upgrades without any problems. An excellent opportunity to obtain a low hour boat in ready to go condition."N&J Disclaimer
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.