Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of the five 95' Westport/Christensen's constructed, she is the only one with a large, very functional Aft Deck with integral staircase to the swim platform for easy access.New 2005 Detroit Diesel series 60 engines make her extremely fuel efficient.Originally built as CALIOPE, most recently JOAN'S ARK, and now CAROLE TOO.
- NameCAROLE TOO
- Current Price$795,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft6 ft
- Fuel Capacity4000|gallon
- Beam21.75 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7051005
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Pilothouse
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads5
- MakeDetroit Diesel
- ModelDDC Series 60
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- MakeDetroit Diesel
- ModelDDC Series 60
- Drive TransmissionDirect
Flag blue hull with white bootstripe and white topsides.
Crew Quarters with a Crew Lounge are all the way forward. Moving aft and up staircase is the Pilothouse with settee, and on-deck head. Down a few steps, and moving aft through the companionway is a large, fully equipped Galley, followed by a very spacious Salon with Dining area forward, and with seating areas, entertainment center, and wet bar aft.
Aft of the Salon is a full-beam and very large, spacious Aft Deck with staircases to swim platform, Bridge Deck, and the Engine Room below.
Forward starboard in the Salon is a staircase down to the Master and two Guest Staterooms, each with en-suite baths. The lower foyer features a large linen closet, and Maytag (stainless interior) side by side washer/dryer in foyer cabinetry.
The very wide open Salon with its Dining area forward, and seating area/entertainment area aft, features new entertainment system cabinetry to compliment the marble-topped low-boy cabinets which run down the entire port side. There is a flatscreen Samsung 42" HD TV in the cabinetry along with new Koss Digital Receiver/DVD. Bose speakers throughout.
An L-shaped sectional sofa runs along the starboard side across from the entertainment center with a large oversized ottoman/coffee table, and single club chair with adjacent end table.
The portside cabinetry has marble countertops, and sliding storage drawers. The wet bar unit is located in the aft port corner of the Salon and features a marble countertop, sink, sliding liquor locker drawers, and overhead wine glass storage.
The entire room is accented by built-in overhead lighting in the headliner, built-in bookshelf lighting, duet style window shades and treatments, and premium grade fabrics and carpeting.
There are port and starboard doors to the walkaround side decks, as well as a large sliding door to the Aft Deck, which helps create a very open, expansive feeling to the Salon.
The Dining Area is located all the way forward in the Salon and features custom cabinetry on the forward bulkhead with built-in halogen lighting, 2 wine storage cabinets, and shelving. There is also an L-shaped buffet starboard aft which can house china, crystal, etc.
The custom dining table is glass with comfortable seating for six on upholstered chairs.
The very spacious Galley is on the main deck level, with wide access from either portside companionway or starboard walkaround side deck door.
- New granite countertops
- Laminate flooring
- Samsung stainless steel side-by-side French Door refrigerator/freezer – 2013 (24 sf)
- GE profile 4-burner cooktop and oven
- Kitchen Aid trash compactor
- Kenmore dishwasher
- New GE overhead built-in microwave - 2013
- U-Line icemaker in companionway
- Insta-Hot water
- Filtered water
- Garbage disposal
- Exhaust fan
- Floor to ceiling pantry/closet
- Oak cabinetry
The full beam, spacious Master Stateroom, as well as the 2 Guest Staterooms are accessed from the spiral staircase located in the starboard forward section of the Salon.
The Master Stateroom features a King size centerline bed with berthcovers, His and Hers baths, an abundance of closets, drawers, and cabinet space, and a built-in entertainment center.
The Port bath remodeled with marble throughout, features a full tub, separate stall shower, and a large marble topped vanity. The Starboard bath has a full stall shower and sink with vanity.
- Three opening ports on each side for light & ventilation
- Custom shades port and starboard
- Upholstered settee
- Desk/Vanity with mirror and seat
- Separate Refrigerator
- Backup/alternate air conditioning/heat system
- Safe in hidden compartment
- 3 closets, 2 of which are cedar-lined
- 2 night tables
- Low-boy cabinetry running full length along port & starboard bulkheads with marble countertops
- Vizio flatscreen TV, Sony DVD, and personal sound system
Port Guest Stateroom features a queen size bed with ensuite bath with stall shower. There is also a full height closet, chest of drawers, night table with lamp, reading lamps, two opening ports, a Sylvania flatscreen TV with DVD, berthcovers and new tile in ensuite bath.STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
Starboard Guest Stateroom features queen berth which can be converted to 2 single berths, and ensuite bath with stall shower. There is also a full height closet, chest of drawers, movable night table with lamp, reading lamps, two opening ports, a Sylvania flatscreen TV with DVD, berthcovers and new tile in ensuite head.PILOTHOUSE
The Pilothouse features a custom helm seat, a U-shaped settee and table with bookshelves and built-in electronics above; a day head with new toilet and tile, vessel sink and new vanity; chart/accessory drawers, cabinet storage, and a large overhead hatch. Underneath the Pilothouse floor is a large storage compartment where supplies, cases of canned food & drinks, luggage, etc. can be stored.PILOTHOUSE ELECTRONICS
- New Garmin 6212 48 mi radar/GPS/plotter
- Furuno FCV-501 color depth finder
- Datamarine Navigator digital speed/log
- (2) Datamarine Offshore digital depth finders
- Wagner compass
- Wagner autopilot
- Second Wagner autopilot model MK II
- Wagner rudder angle indicator
- (2) Cybernet loud hailers
- Insignia flatscreen TV
- Wind speed indicator
- Engine room temperature gauge
- Sea temperature gauge
- ICOM M80 VHF radio
- Icom Handheld VHF
- Northstar 951X GPS
- KVH tracphone - SAT phone
- 3-Watt cellular phone
- Rapid Fix - Mini B EPIRB
- Brass barometer
- Electric spotlight controls
- Steering station control selector
- Jog steering
- Flexgate compass
The Crew Quarters are located forward of the Pilothouse. The Captain Stateroom is all the way forward and features a queen size berth running athwartship, plenty of storage and closet space, sink with counter, and flatscreen TV/DVD.
Moving aft to port is spacious Crew Lounge with seat, desk/work counter, flatscreen TV/DVD, galley with Norcold refrigerator and microwave oven.
To starboard is separate toilet room, followed aft by separate shower room.
Aft on starboard is Crew Stateroom with double-size upper berth and single berth below. There is closet and drawer space, along with sink and counter.
At the aft end and at the entrance to the Crew Quarters is the Crew Maytag (stainless interior) stacked washer/dryer unit.
Beneath the Crew Lounge area is a Sonar-ready room with tube. (No sonar unit is installed, but installation ready).
The full-beam and extremely spacious Aft Deck features new hard side enclosures with 3 panel opening windows, port and starboard wing doors to side decks, staircase to swim platform and staircase to Flybridge/Boat deck. There is a custom teak bar unit, comfortable group seating area with high gloss dining table. The aft deck can be air conditioned with wing doors closed, aft enclosure down in place, and Salon sliding door opened, creating a fantastic area for all weather entertaining.
- Teak high-gloss table with (2) leaves
- Built-in settee with cushions
- Teak bar unit with Corian countertop
- Slide-out bar drawer
- U-Line icemaker
- Refrigerator in aft starboard corner
- (4) Custom wicker chairs new cushions
- Isenglass aft enclosure
- Lexan port and starboard wing doors
- New hard side enclosures with 3 panel opening windows
- New synthetic teak decking and on steps to swim platform
Hull Construction is (FRP) fiberglass reinforced plastic hull with 1 & 1/2" Airex coring and 1/4" glass on both sides.FLYBRIDGE
The incredibly large and expansive Flybridge/Boat Deck features, a new electronics console, radar arch with connecting aluminum framed soft top, and matching new bridge seating cushions, a built-in hot tub/Jacuzzi (2003), a recently rebuilt 4000# custom hydraulic davit (davit can be operated for both port and starboard launches), a Novurania 18' tender with Honda 90 hp. 4-stroke outboard, (2) AVON 6-person emergency life rafts, 6' fiberglass dunnage box, and 3' fiberglass dunnage box. There is a center bar area with refrigerator, a port bar area with sink, (2) helm seats forward, L-shaped settee, (2) stored folding Fortress storm anchors each with 200' chain, flood/spreader lights, There is a comfortable private Owner's area all the way aft on the FLYBRIDGE with a built-in settee, (2) end tables, and adjacent hot tub/Jacuzzi.FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS
- Port and starboard wing controls
- Jog steering
- Autopilot toggle from port helm seat
- New Garmin 6212 48 mi radar, GPS, plotter
- Furuno RD 30 depth sounder
- Northstar 5381 backup GPS
- Northstar 957 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno 1715 24 mi radar
- (2) Horizon digital depth finders
- (2) Standard VHF radios
- Spotlight controls
- Remote start for port generator
- Remote for Pilothouse audio system
- (2) Hydraulic custom capstans with Wildcats
- Complete re-build of windlass - 2005
- (2) Danforth bow anchors with new 240' 1/2" chain portside, and 400' 1/2" chain starboard
- Passerelle for transom door
- Transom door on pneumatic cylinders
- Full swim platform and swim ladder
- Wide walkaround side decks with new synthetic teak sole
- Teak handrails
- Sunscreen for Pilothouse - 2006
- Marquipt Tide-Ride boarding ladder/gangway
- Salt and freshwater washdowns
- Triple air horns
New (1/2005) twin 400 hp. series 60 Detroit Diesel engines. Engines are low (1800) RPM continuous duty at full throttle. Approx. 2150 total engine hours. New (1/2005) 3:1 Twin Disc transmissions. Also featured are New (2005) NORPRO (Isuzu) generators (port 40 kw, starboard 30 kw) each with approximately 2650 original hours.
- Propulsion Systems, Inc. 50 HP hydraulic bow thruster – rebuilt by Sterling Marine
- Naiad MAXFIN M305 stabilizers
- Wagner hydraulic steering
- (3) Air compressors – AC
- 5 Ton A/C and Heat system
- 2 Ton A/C and Heat system (Pilothouse and Crew)
- Backup A/C and Heat system for Master Stateroom
- Two new PTO (power-take-off) pumps were installed, one on each main engine. Either pump will run the system individually or together, should you lose an engine. They provide full pressure at idle speed. All the original control valves were replaced as well as the reservoir tanks. The system also has a backup pump attached to an a/c electric motor. Very handy if you want to launch the dinghy or fiddle with the anchors without starting up the mains. The PTO’s and AC motor control the bow-thruster, anchor windlasses, and the davit.
- The steering system has its own PTO pump on one of the main engines. These hoses and steering rams were replaced/rebuilt shortly before current owner bought the boat in 2015. The steering control valve and reservoir tank were replaced 2017.
- The stabilizers have a pump on the other main engine. They were dropped and serviced in 2015 by Rybovich & Fla Rigging.
- NEW 11/06 complete exhaust system
- NEW propellers (2005)
- Shafts dialed
- (2) Spare propellers
- Utility/Workshop/Pump room aft of engine room
- Teak workbench with stainless countertops and tool and hardware storage
- Spare parts storage
- Kenmore deep freezer - Lazarette
- Oil changing system
- Fireboy fire suppression system
- Freshwater pressurized head system with septic system for overboard
- 500 Gallon holding tank with overboard and shore discharge
- Fuel tank transfer system
- (2) Holding tank pumps
- Hydraulic driven bilge pump
- 220V Blower system
- Bilge alarm
- Bilge pumps
- Alpha Laval fuel/oil centrifuge - non operational
- 60 gallon waste oil tank
- New 80 gallon hot water heater
- Swim ladder
- 60 gallons per hour (1,440 gallons per day) - Bluewater reverse osmosis water maker 2016
- 12V/24V DC systems
- 120V/240V AC systems
- (1) Dolphin 24V battery charger (new 2006) for main engines
- (1) 12V constavolt (new 2005) under wheelhouse for house batteries
- Shore power isolation transformer
- (2) Gel batteries for 24VDC bank - house
- (2) Gel batteries for 12VDC bank - electronics
- (4) 24V 220 amp 8D starting batteries for main engines
- (2) 100 amp/100' shore cords
- Custom AC/DC lighting system throughout
- (2) 12V starting batteries for generators
- 300’ shore cable for TV’s
1800 Max24 gallons12.5 knots
160016 gallons11.5 knots
120013 gallons10.5 knots
10009 gallons10 knots
800 6 gallons8.5 knotsEXCLUSIONS
Owner's Personal Items.N&J Disclaimer
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.