Kindred Spirit III is a clean, uncluttered classic 1985 42' Grand Banks. She offers twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW generator, Magnum 2000 watt inverter, Nauticast AIS Transceiver and a Caribe RIB tender with a Honda 9.9 hp 4 stroke outboard. With her attainable 12'11" height, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate. Her sellers have bought a house and have wrapped up their cruising, so Kindred Spirit III is now available for sale.
- NameKindred Spirit III
- Current Price$145,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity600|gallon
- Beam13.58 ft
- Location (city)Jacksonville
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7073806
- Model2 Stateroom Classic Trunk Cabin
- Sub-TypeTrawlers, Motor Yachts
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- MakeFord Lehman
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- MakeFord Lehman
From the aftdeck, you can access the flybridge from the port side deck or the salon via either side deck. Once inside the salon, you will find the lower helm and side door starboard forward, wrap-around seating with table starboard aft, guest stateroom with ensuite head forward, L-shaped galley port forward, benchseat and side deck access door to port, entertainment center port aft and master stateroom with ensuite head aft. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches and the guest stateroom.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'4" in the master stateroom, 6'1" in the master stateroom shower, 6'9" in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the guest stateroom shower and 6'9" on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'9" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'6" long.
42' Grand Banks Accommodations
Kindred Spirit III offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and a separate head and shower; and a guest stateroom forward with an ensuite head.
42' Grand Banks Salon
The salon offers wrap-around seating with storage and a folding teak table starboard aft, side deck access door starboard forward, another side deck access door to port, benchseat with storage and entertainment center port aft, opening center windshield, U-Line icemaker, liquor bottle and glass storage cabinet, opening side and aft windows with Sunbrella curtains and a teak parquet sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/dfphCNaUBAU7FdvlskppnFEx6?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win42' Grand Banks Galley
The L-shaped galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Frigoboat refrigerator and freezer- Sharp Carousel microwave oven- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven- Large stainless steel sink- Storage cabinets and drawers- Opening side window with curtain- Teak parquet sole- Hidden trash compartment- U-Line icemaker in the salon
42' Grand Banks Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table.
42' Grand Banks Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth with a Tempurpedic memory foam mattress, opening side windows with curtains, desk port aft, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, reading lights, nightstands, hatch with screen aft, teak parquet sole, mirror, book shelf, storage under the steps and an ensuite head to port and shower to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/pyi7X2QhJZGVJXeBINXwAXXiy?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win42' Grand Banks Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom offers a v-berth, overhead hatch with screen, opening side windows with curtains, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet, reading lights, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/eDopAvKkArvMYtTldGzy581i4?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win42' Grand Banks Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward and offers a full helm, side deck access door and opening center windshield.
42' Grand Banks Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, Sunbrella/Stratoglass enclosure, teak deck, stainless steel rails and stanchions on a teak toe rail, forward and aft benchseats with storage on each side, storage under the console.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/454gAKwONIfNZzoBF1UMYKzke?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win42' Grand Banks Audio/Visual Equipment
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna- Sharp flat screen TV in the salon- Clarion M109 stereo/CD player in the salon- Bose home entertainment system in the salon- Sound Accoustics interior speakers
42' Grand Banks Electronics
- Garmin Radar- Nauticast AIS transceiver- Mikrotik Groove S2HP wifi booster system- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot with wireless remote on the flybridge- Garmin 3210 multi-function display on the flybridge- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Datamarine Corinthian Series S200DL depth sounder on the flybridge and at the lower helm and S100KL speed display on the flybridge- Uniden UM415 VHF on the flybridge- Uniden Oceanus DSC VHF at the lower helm
- Aiphone AT306 intercom system
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
42' Grand Banks Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8 kW generator with approximately 7,891 hours- Magnum MS2812 inverter/charger with remote panel- Sentry C140-3NL battery charger
- Blue Sea battery monitor system- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm- 2 X 8D main engine start batteries- 4D house battery
- 50 amp shore power cord- 50 amp shore power connection fore and aft
42' Grand Banks Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines with approximately 8,606 hours- Twin Disc MG 5011SC gearboxes- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges- Racor 500FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 zones)- Raritan 10 gallon water heater- Dometic holding tank level monitor system- Raritan electric heads
42' Grand Banks Deck Equipment
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot controls- Bruce 66 lb anchor- Danforth spare anchor- Fortress spare anchor
- Teak decks- Teak cap rails- Windshield and window covers- Hinged mast- Mast spreader lights
- Boarding gate each side aft and a transom gate- Washdown aft- Lazarette access- Rod holder- Teak and stainless steel swim ladder- Enlarged teak swimplatform
42' Grand Banks Tender
- Caribe RIB tender- Honda 9.9 hp 4 stroke outboard- Mast and boom davit system
42' Grand Banks Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detector
- Lifesling overboard recovery system- Jim-Buoy horseshoe lifering
42' Grand Banks Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.