Key Largo, FL
$100,000 Price Reduction July 4, 2019Motivated Seller!!SWEET JANINE is beautifully maintained bya knowledgeableowner and hiscrew whohave extensive Horizon Yacht experience (this owner'ssecond 76'). Inspection is encouraged, we are confident you will grade the condition as superior. In particular we call your attention to the machinery spaces that reflect the outstanding care and overallmaintenance of this yacht. Low original hours on the equipment and remarkably light usagemake thisa rare find on the brokerage market.Refreshed designerinteriordécor, electronics and A/V system update, recently added2nd washer/dryer,plus a heavy dose of systemupdates & maintenance= SWEET JANINE.
- NameSweet Janine
- Current Price$1,695,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft6.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity1760|gallon
- Beam19 ft
- Location (city)Key Largo
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7118627
- Model76' Open Flybridge
- BuilderHorizon Yacht Company, Ltd.
- Sub-TypeFlybridge, Motor Yachts
- # of Cabins5
- # of Heads5
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Alloy
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Alloy
Boarding from the aft platform there are curved stairways up either side of the boat leading to the aft deck. Just ahead a large polished stainless steel and glass sliding Trend door opens to the salon. To the port side of the salon door is a curved stairway leading up to the flybridge. A large leather settee borders the starboard and forward side of the salonwith a small drawercabinet table in the center. There are two cherry wood & glasscocktail tableswith tuck under ottoman/stools. Across to the port side is the entertainment center cabinets with audio/visual equipment, U-line drink icemaker, and pop-up plasma TV (new in 2015). Aft of this cabinetry is the stairway down to the aft guest stateroom & head, crew quarters and engine room. Down at the aft companionway to the rear is another exit door leading to the integralswimplatform. Back on the salon level, moving forward and up a step the deck is finished in teak and holly and to the port side are the interior stairs up the flybridge with sliding stainless steel and glass access door. Forward of the stairway is the entrance to the on-deck day head. A large open galley features black Galaxie granite countertops and built-in Sub Zero refrigeration. Just ahead are two side pilothouse doors and the Country Kitchen dinette seating beneath the forward windshields. To the port side forward is the curved stairway down to the forward owner and guest staterooms.
Down the stairway at the companionway there is a stacked washer/dryer in a cabinet and aft is the entrance door to the master stateroom. The master has a king size walk-around berth with nightstand cabinets to either side. The stateroom is well lit with natural light due to the dual vertical portholes on both sides. There are two doors aft leading to the his and hers sink vanities and heads. Between them is a shower/bath basin with glass doors. Back to the companionway forward to the starboard side is a guest stateroom with twin berths and private head. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth and private head.
The entire main deck and all stateroom level areas are finished in gloss Cherrywood. All wood and finishes arein excellent conditionwithno milky clear coat noted. The cabinet tops and molding trim is Elm burlwood throughout the boat. There are custom wood trimmed ceiling features in the salon and master stateroom areas.Accommodations
SWEET JANINE features ahigh-gloss finished Cherry wood interior with Elm burlwood gloss finished countertops. The stateroom arrangement hasan amidships master stateroom, forward VIP stateroom, and a starboard twin berth guest stateroom, all with private heads. These staterooms are accessed down a forward curved stairway leading from the portside just ahead of the galley past the dinette. In the forward companionway there is a cabinet containing a stacked washer/dryer combo unit. To the aft port side of the salon area is another curved stairway down to another starboard sidedouble berth guest stateroom.Across the companionway isaccess door to the aft guest head. Further aft down tothe rear companionway is a separate crew'scabin with upper/lower berths, the top berth can be folded down to make a settee lounge if desired.Salon
- Owned by a couple whose background is custom home builder and designer, SWEET JANINE, has benefited and has a gorgeous coordinated interior decor that accents Horizon Yacht's accomplished interior finish.
- The large salon windows are tinted and they are treated with Roman shades. In the center of the overhead headliner is wood accented trim rectangle with low voltage accent lighting to provide evening mood.
- There are twolarge L-shaped setteesalong the starboard side with a small dividing table top cabinet with drawer storage beneath. All seating throughout the main deck level is caramel colored leather.
- Two Elm burl wood topped oval cocktail tables withan ottoman/stool tucked beneath each. There are decorator pillows on the couches with plush throw blankets.
- The port side cabinetry houses the entertainment center with CD/DVD storage shelves, ice-maker and Plasma TV on mechanical pop-up lift.
- Located forward of the galley
- U shaped seatingupholstered in off-white leather
- Magnificent burl top table that slides in and out for easy seating access
- Substantial storage both under the dinette and forward
- Delightfully casual family style dining options that are possible: forward dinette/country kitchen, aft deck and flying bridge.
- Locatedforward of the salon to the starboard side.
- The galley design provides the option of being a socializing country kitchen style or a separate gourmet facility.
- It is separated from the dining area with a counter and overhead cabinets but remains an open environment and allows for interaction with a casual dining experience.
- The granite counters are large and surround the galley and the most demanding chef will be delighted.
- The flooring in the galley and dining area is traditional teak and holly.
- Easy deck access from either port or starboard via pantograph doors which, when opened, lie flat against the deckhouse side.
- Equipment include : GE Profile Ceran 4-burner glass cook top
- GE lighted vented hood
- GE oven, full size
- GE Profilesensor convection/microwave oven
- Sub zero 700 TC fridge with 2 freezer drawers (Icemaker new 2015)
- GE Triton XL dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Double Stainless steel sinks with disposal
- Samsung Drop down TV ( new 2015)
- Icom VHF radio
- PURE water system ( New 2015)
The master stateroom is furthest aft of the forward quarters and is full beam. The centerline king-sized berth with custom innerspring mattress has nightstands to either side with burlwood decorative columns leading up to the wood accented ceiling. Between the columns is mirrored with two sconce lights above. At the nightstand is an anchor drag alarm. Outboard of the nightstands are the entrance doors to the his and hers heads with a shower / bathtub between with glass panels. To the forward side of the stateroom on the port side is a walk-in closet. Between the entrance door and closet is the flush mounted LCD TV and beneath is a cabinet with audio visual equipment and owner's safe. In the forward starboard side of the cabin is a shelved cabinet and there are built-in dressers to either side of the room. There is plenty of natural light from the four oval portlights. There are drawers and extra storage beneath the bed, which has a custom innerspring mattress. There is an overhead escape hatch from this stateroom as well. The master head has a custom two toned granite floor. The sink vanity tops and around the top of the bath are Golden Oak granite. The under mounted white UFO ceramic sinks have a large mirror above bordered by Burlwood pillars with cutouts for lighting. The ceiling in this head has a mirrored finish.Headroom is approximately 6' 7".VIP Stateroom Forward
The VIP stateroom is forward and finished in satin Cherry wood and Elm burl high-gloss countertops. The berth is a raised platform with carpeted step-ups to either side as well as nightstands with drawers beneath. The queen-sized mattress is a custom-made innerspring type, as they are on all berths of the boat. Above the berth is a deck hatch that emergency exits to the bow area (beneath the bow seat). There are sconce lamps wall mounted above the nightstands and an inset upholstered headboard with mirrored wall above. To the cabin sides are stainless steel framed portlights that in this cabin are shaded by custom made sliding Shosi screens. There are hanging lockers to either side to the rear of the room and the LCD TV is wall mounted. To the port side aft is the entrance to the private head and shower. The floors, vanity top and backsplash are a light colored marble with under mounted white UFO ceramic sink with Grohe fixtures. Glass hinged shower doors and white polyurethane finished fiberglass shower stall, Headhunter toilet and Cherry wood cabinetry with mirror.Guest Stateroom Forward to Starboard
The forward guest stateroom is just aft of the VIP stateroom on the starboard side. It features twin berths with custom innerspring mattress' and a Burlwood topped nightstand cabinet between. There is a cushioned headboard across the bulkhead with reading lights above the berths. The LCD TV and sound system is built into angled cabinetry on the outboard side. A hanging locker is just forward as is the entrance to the private head with shower. It is finished with the same marble and fixtures as the VIP with glass shower stall doors and portlight.Audio Visual Equipment
- Panasonic 46" Samsung Ultra HD TV on a hideaway lift (new 2015)
- Aventage surround sound AVreceiver byYamaha (new 2015)
- SONYBluRay player (new 2015)
- Elan amplifier
- Satellite televisiondigital receiver
- HD7Trac vision satellite system with USA LNB and US satellite receivers installed (HD in salon)
- Vizio20" LCDTV
- Satellite receiver
- DVD & CD player with surround sound system
All other staterooms and galley: Sharp 15" LCD flat panel TV, Integra DSR.7 Mini system, 2 Elan speakers, remote control.
Aft Deck: 2 MB quartz speakers, Niles waterproof volume control, Channel Plus amplifier and amplified splitter, 6 Panamax surge protectors, connections for TV/Video
Flybridge: Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, 2 MB quartz speakers, connections for TV/Video.Electronics and Controls
Flybridge Helm: 2Garmin 15' color 8215monitors,Garmin 72-mile radar with open array, Furuno GPS 32 (backup),Garmin Autopilot, Garmin AIS,Raymarine Digital displaysDepthand Speed, ICOM 602 VHF radio / hailer, CommandMic III controlling 2nd ICOM Vhf in galley area,Garmin/Sirius weather.Ritchie magnetic compass. ACR remote controlled spotlight. CAT digital engine displays, Hynautic engine controls (separate throttles and clutches), ABT TRAC stabilizer control display, TankTender pneumatic fuel water gauge, plus electric fuel gauges. Fusion stereosystem foroutside speakers.
TV at Sea System:KVH HD7Sat TV antenna dome, multi-switcher, second matchingRaydome with Fleet 35 Sat telephone/data antenna inside,Direct TV HDreceivers (may be excluded per Direct TV lease). There is also a celestial local channel TV antenna.
Phone system: (or intercom)Panasonic KXTTA624-5 (KSU), Panasonic KXTTA624-91 phone, 3 Panasonic cordless phones.Crew Quarters / Laundry and Storage
Thetwo crew cabins are located aft and can be accessed by two entrances, either from the transom pantograph hinged door or secondarily from the salonaft port side stairway
- The forward of the two staterooms has a double berth.
- Built-in TV
- Private access door to the aft guest head (head also has door to companionway)
- This aft area is finished to the same standards as the guest accommodation, making it suitable for crew or additional guests
- The secondaft cabinarea has upper and lower berths. Theupper berth can be folded down to make a couchif this area were to be used as a crew lounge.
- The aft area of the crew cabin is a multi purpose area. There are countertops with a hideaway sink and a microwave oven, plus cabinet storage.
- On starboard side in companion way en suite there is a stacked Maytag washer & dryer
- Adjacent located below counter tops are both a Sub-Zerofridge and a separate freezer.
- The transom with its pantograph hinged door provides access to the swim platform; in pleasant conditions this door serves as an alternate crew access
Flybridge can be accessed from stairways from Aft deck or an interior stairway near the galley. Both stairways have sliding stainless and glass doors to cover when not in use. The flybridge has a large factory hard top with integral lighting and speakers mounted in the support arch. On top of the hardtop is a stainless steel signal mast and raised radar scanner mounting. There is also an emergency canister liferaft in self-deploying rack with hydrostatic release. The helm is surrounded by a stainless framed venturi windshield with tinted glass (no enclosure, although there is a single panel windscreen that can be pinned up directly in front of the helm.
Helm is centerline and there is a white Stidd helm chair. To the starboard side of the flybridge is a curved seating console with a forward facing riders lounge which curves aft into a U-shaped dining settee with white fiberglass table. Perfect for al fresco dining. To the portside is a fiberglassservice console housing a drink refrigerator, sink, cutting board, trash receptacle, and cabinet storage. There is also a fresh water spigot here making deck washdown easier. Aft beyond the hardtop is a sunlounge bed with large area storage beneath. Further aft is a davit with a15'wide-bodyNautica RIB '05with 90hp Yamaha 4-stroke (recently new tube,motor, cushionsand Garmin multifunction unit & Vhf). Tender has been thoroughly updated and isin "like new" condition. On the aft edge of theflybridge deck is a removable stainless flagstaff.Aft Deck
The teak deck is good sized and to the center and aft is a built-in cushionedU-shaped Setteewith polished stainless steel posts to either side. The table is a varnished teak with inlaid trim ring. It has stainless mount posts and is adjustable hi-lo and sliding in-out. There aretwo natural teak folding chairs at the table making this comfortable seating for six. The forward side of the aft deck to the starboard side in front of the sliding salon door is a custom fiberglass cabinet with porcelainsink, stonevanity topand refrigerator with small freezer area. There is a dimmer for the overhead lights and volume control for the stereo. This area offers a perfect setting for alfresco dining or just relaxing and enjoying the view. Mounted on the overheadare rear facing aft docking flood lights. In the port side deckhouse wing is a small cabinet with a set of engine & thruster controls plus start/stop/low idle buttons. Outboard of the aft settee are twin polished stainless steel gates that lead to the Euro stairs and then down to the swim platform. Beneath the swim platform teak deck is a wet storage locker with gas assist piston hinged opening hatches. There is a fresh waterhot/cold spigotinsideonepocket door, compressed air outlet in another,and the transom name is night lit by low voltage lights. There are three polished stainless hoop rails on the rear of the platform which are removable for tender boarding, etc. Below the platform is an integral fold-up swim ladder. There are Textaline screens that slide in to provide shade and privacy when needed. Also a couple of fishing rod holders are attached to the aft stairway railing.Foredeck
- Walk around side decks affording easy access
- Foredeck doubles as a working area and a sun lounge.
- Built-in forward is a double seat riding lounge.
- The top of the trunk cabin has a recessed sun pad well that essentially covers the majority of the deck area.
- An athwart ship built-in locker has access from either side of the deck and provides exceptional storage for maintenance supplies.
- Forward is the anchor winch, polished stainless steel mooring cleats and a good size hatch accessing the chain locker
- All cleats,fairleads and railings are highly polished 316 stainless steel
- 2" bow rails with1 1/4" stanchions, Bow has a stainless burgee staff.
- Raised GRP bulwarks
- Full walk around side deckssheltered by the upper deck overhang
- Side decks are well lighted andhave drainage thrularge scuppers
- Frameless deck house windows with tinted tempered glass. Forward deckhouse windows have a black textaline mask/shade. There are also three windshield wipers.
- (4) side boarding gates, 2 on either side with hidden hinges and positive latches
- Marquipt 7-step SeaStair adjusting stairs with teak topped handrail, synthetic teak steps, wheels, andmounting bracketsat all 4 boardinggates
- Marquipt SeaLadder boarding ladder which utilizes the same gate fittings
- Teak decking on the aft deck, transom steps and swim platform
- Side decks, fore deck and flying bridge are molded non-skid
- Exterior stairs are night lighted with Zenon/Halogen lights
- A canister emergency liferaft is rack mounted with hydrostatic release on top of the hardtop.
- 12v and 24vDC systems
- 120v and 240vAC systems, single phase
- (2) Onan 27.5 kW (EQU model) generators in factory sound-shield boxes
- Racor 500 primary fuel filters
- Exhaust gas/water separators for quiet generatoroperation
- Trace 4 kW inverter/charge ( operates from house Gel-battery bank) (New Gel batteries 2015)
- (2) Glendinning cablemasters for 100 amp service (1 forward, 1 aft) Serviced in 2015
- (2) Mastervolt 24vDC battery chargers
- Mastervolt 12vDC battery charger
- Vimar switches for lighting and outlets
- Cantalupi lighting fixtures fitted with dimmer switches
- Caterpillar 3412 main engine rated 1400 hp; approximately 1586 hours as ofJune2019.
- Engine room entry is forward of the crew accommodation
- Engine starting batteries with backup parallel system using the house batteries
- Triple Racor 1000 primary fuel filtrationsystem
- Hynautic engine controls
- Hydraulic pumps fitted to both main engines
- 4 blade Nibral propellers
- 3 1/4 inch diameterAquamet HS 22 prop shafts
- Caterpillar engine display in the engine room and flying bridge helm station
- Marine air chilled water AC system with reverse cycle (2 compressors, New 2013)
- Sea water pump for AC system cooling ( New 2013)
- Soft starts on AC compressors
- ABT Trac stabilizers - ( Serviced 2014)
- ABT bow and stern hydraulic dual prop thrusters ( Serviced 2014)
- Engine room air intakes are in the house sides and sheltered
- Headhunter fresh water head system with 110vAC and back up 24vDC pumps with vent linefilters
- Delta-T engine room air intake system with demister filters
- Fireboy automatic engine room fire suppression system with auto dampers for vents, Forward and Aft holding tanks with TankWatch and Tank Sentry level sensors on electrical panel.
- Benett trim tabs with position indicators at FB helm
- Aqua whisper 800 water maker with fresh flush
- The engine room is heavily insulated for sound attenuation
This isa qualityequipped, lightly usedand attractively appointed Horizon Yacht. Powered withdependable 3412TA 1400hpCaterpillarengines, this vessel is a pleasure to operate. The substantially powerfulhydraulic bow and stern thrusters make docking simple.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. There are items in the photos and aboard that are excluded from the sale. At the time of a written offer a complete list of exclusions will be prepared upon request.