1988 Kadey Krogen 42 PilothouseFull Paint Job in 2017 - Must SeeKarissa Leigh is a beautiful example of the extremely popular 42 Pilothouse. She has an extremely spacious 2 stateroom, 2 head layout with open concept salon and galley. Her pilothouse is very well appointed and has been updated over the last few years with the latest electronics. Karissa Leigh received a full exterior paint job in 2017 and still shines like new. Her knowledgable owner has updated nearly every system and has been cruising for the last 2 years. She is turn key and ready to cruise. Easy to see on Florida's East coast.Extremely Efficient Cruise of 7.5 Knots Only Burning 1.3 GPH!Full Paint Job 2017Engine Coolers Replaced 2019New Inverter/ChargerAll New BatteriesNew Simrad Plotters at Both HelmsSee full list of upgrades under full specs.
- NameKarissa Leigh
- Current Price$239,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.58 ft
- Fuel Capacity700|gallon
- Beam15 ft
- Location (city)Jacksonville
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7119219
- Title42 Pilothouse
- Sub-TypeTrawlers, Motor Yachts
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- Dry Weight39,500 lb
- MakeFord Lehman
- ModelSP 135
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Propeller Type3 Blade
- Washer/Dryer: NEW Splendide Washer and Dryer Vented 2018
- Heads: 2 Electric Heads
- Battery Chargers: 3 (one for main engine, one for Bow Thruster, one Inverter/charger for House)
- Oven/Stove: Galley Maid propane oven and 3 burners
- Fresh Water: NEW Shurflo 4.0 gpm fresh water pump 2019
NEW Accumulator Tank 2019
NEW DuPont Filter System 2019
Air conditioning: Reverse heat also 2 @16000 btu each (one 2004 and one NEW 2017)
Thrusters: 1 NEW Bow Thruster (Vetus 95/24 v 2018)
Bilge Pumps: 3 (bow new in 2017)
Hot Water Heater: 12 gal
Refrigeration: Separate Isotherm Refer and Freezer (New in 2014) Beverage Refer New2018
Ice Maker: Whynter 50 lbs per day portable plumbed automatic fill (New 2018)
Microwave: NEW Magic Chief 2019
Oil Change System: 3 Valves Engine, Gen, Transmission
Halon System: Fireboy Automatic in Engine Room
Filters: Dual Racor Filter System
Circulation: 12 VDC fans in every room
Fuel Transfer Pump: 1
Screens: 4 Phantom screens on all doors and front window
Digital Indicators: Fresh Water Usage Indicator
Battery Condition Indicator
Battery Switches: 4 (One at panel, one engine, one thruster and one at inverter)
Furniture: NEW Hi/Lo Teak table, leather chair/ottoman, pull out sofa.
- Depth sounder: Digital Lowrance (original)
- Plotter: Simrad NSE 12” Chart/Radar/Depth 2014/Upper station Simrad 7” Touch 2017
Autopilot: Simrad Ap 24 2014
VHF Radios: Icom M502 with remote on FB and Icom M100
Rudder Indicator: VDO
Compass: O'Neil in PH Richie on FB
Television: Dynex 31”
Radio Receiver: Sony with surround sound Bose speakers, sub woofer and DVD
Other: Tracvision Direct TV Receiver
- Wicker Chairs and Table
- Sun Shades for back porch
- Transom Ladder
- Magma Stainless Grill (New 2019)
Propane tanks:4-20 lb tanks
Windlass: Ideal with foot switch
Anchors: CQR 60 lb with 175' of chain/Fortress #37 with 20' chain and 175' rode
Shore Power: Cords (2) 30 amp each with 50 amp Y cord
Fresh Water: (1) 50' hose
Tender: NEW 2019 Highfield 11'2” Center Console Aluminum Bottom w/20 hp Tohatsu outboard.4 stroke electric start and trim/tilt, Garmin chart/fish finder installed on tender.
Davit System: 800 lb hydraulic davit system
- Bimini Top
- Cockpit Cover
- All windows mesh screen covers
- Generator: Westerbeke 8 kW with sound shield (4650 hrs) Burns 9/10ths GPH
- Inverter: NEW Magnum 2812 Inverter 8 NEW AGM 6 volt Lifeline Batteries 1200 AH
- Shore Power: 2 Inlets
- Lighting: 12VDC LED, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
- Power: 120 VAC GFCI Protected Outlets and 12 VDC
- Cruise: 7.5 knots @ 1600 RPM Burning 1.3 GPH
- WOT: 9+ knots
- 06/07/17 - Completed total Awlgrip paint job.
- 07/05/17 - 28 hrs. Re-wired bat. Swiches (some new + new wires + labor)
- 06/19/17 - 1 New Interstate Battery for Generator
- 07/14/17 - 1 New Simrad NSS 7 Chart Plot etc for Bridge
- 07/24/17 - 1 New Cruise Air 16,000 btu for ph and 2 state rooms
- 07/25/17 - 1 New Voltage Regulator
- 08/30/17 - 2 New Perko PH door Latches with locks
- 11/29/17 - 1 NEW Pro Mariner 1250 50 amp charger for engine
- 11/29/17 - 1 NEW AGM Engine Start Battery 4D
- 11/29/17 - 1 NEW Splendide WD2100XC Washer/Dryer plus spill tray
- 12/08/17 - 1 NEW Air Condition pump wet end with impeller
- 04/04/18 - 1 NEW 1500 GPH Bilge pump and float switch in bow
- 05/21/18 - 1 NEW Bow Thruster Vetus 95-24 added NEW 24 volt charger 2 AGM batteries
- 07/20/18 - Replaced Inverter (Magnum 2800wt) with Mag Control thru 8 NEW 6 volt Lifeline 300 ah AGM Batteries
- 09/30/18 - Remove all welding cables (2.0/4.0 etc) replace with New proper cabling and terminations.
- 9/30/18 - Replace Intake screen for engine intake.
- 12/12/18 - New and necessary ON/OFF Switch for inverter plus other parts breakers, fuses etc.
- 01/15/19 - 1 NEW Heat Exchanger
- 01/15/19 - 1 NEW Oil Cooler
- 01/15/19 - 1 NEW Transmission Cooler
- 01/31/19 - 1 NEW Twin primary filter holder w/filters
- 02/04/19 - 1 NEW Starter.
- 03/22/19 - 3 NEW FAUCETS Galley and both heads
- 04/30/19 - 1 New Accumulator Tank
- 04/30/19 - 1 New Dupont Fresh Water Filter System
- 04/30/19 - 1 New Shurhold 4.0 gpm Fresh Water Pump
- 05/07/19 - 1 New Flo-Jet Wash Down Pump, Faucet & Plumbing Boat
- 05/07/19 - 2 New LED Spreader Lights
- Small square hand made end table.
- Two pictures in companion way.
- One picture in Master Stateroom.
- All items deemed personal ie; tools, fishing rods and other items belonging to the owners other vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.