This beautiful 2016 Hinckley Talaria 48 Flybridge LUCKY WOMANis only the second T48FB to come on the brokerage market so don't miss the opportunity to see this very rare find. This is a late model, superbly maintained and exceptionally well-appointed vessel that was crafted for a very discerning owner who chose all the right bells and whistles. Her numerous options and amenities like the revolutionary Seakeeper system that virtually eliminates a boats undesirable rolling motion, upgraded engine package, larger fuel tank, full boat water filtration system, generous second cabin and settee sleeping accommodations make cruising and entertaining a true joy. In addition, you will find many stunning upgrades such as custom high gloss finishes, upgraded galley and cabin storage, premium soft goods and enhanced lighting throughout. The Talaria 48FB is the perfect cruising platform and her shallow 31” draft will allow you to reach the most secluded beaches and shores. She shows like new and is easily seen at our indoor storage facility in Stuart, FL.LUCKY WOMAN has always been Hinckley maintained and is current on all of her mechanical and cosmetic maintenance and includes our unique Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO)program offering extended warranty at no cost to buyer or seller.
- NameLUCKY WOMAN
- Current Price$2,700,000
- Hull MaterialComposite
- Draft2.58 ft
- Fuel Capacity800|gallon
- Beam15.42 ft
- Location (city)Stuart
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7125412
- ModelTalaria 48 Flybridge
- BuilderHinckley Yachts
- Sub-TypeJet Boats, Flybridge, Express Cruiser
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- ModelD13 common rail diesels
- Drive TransmissionJet
- ModelD13 common rail diesels
- Drive TransmissionJet
Joystick Control VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
The large Foredeck is easily accessed via port and starboard coaming gates and open side decks with mid-vessel pop up cleats, handrails mounted under the pilothouse top and substantial stainless steel bow rail for additional safety. The stainless steel anchor windlass mounted in the bow locker with wash down spigot and dedicated line or fender storage.
The deep Cockpit encompasses a molded L-settee to port and double seat to starboard with a walk-through transom door providing access to the swim platform and dinghy with custom removable davits. Easily access storage in all cockpit seating. Two amenities located at the sliding pilothouse doors offer sink and icemaker to port and refrigerator to starboard.
The Flybridge offers L-shaped seating for up to seven with easily accessed storage throughout the settee. The custom teak table folds open to create a comfortable outdoor dining space with a large deep well fridge in the port side dash. Double Stidd helm seats with full helm station and electronic suite. Custom forward windscreen keeps the upper helm area comfortable underway and removable bimini provide ample shade. The voluminous storage compartment under dash is easily accessed via access doors at dash.
The Interior offers comfortable living aboard and abundant entertaining space. Two cabins, two full heads with showers and well laid out galley below.The fully equipped Helm station in the pilothouse allows for enclosed operation of vessel. Ample starboard and port seating in the pilothouse (convertible to additional sleeping accommodations) with numerous entertainment options.HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip paint
- Light Cream Gelcoat deck with nonskid
- Red antifouling bottom paint.
- Double cream boot stripe to match deck.
- LED underwater lighting at the transom.
HULL and Deck Construction:
Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction – Kevlar/E-Glass outer skin, Corecell M Foam core, Carbon Fibre/E Glass inner skin. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Process (SCRIMP). Deck is E-Glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam core, laminated using SCRIMP.
- Light Cream with Awlgrip non-skid.
- Cap rail in rounded and tapered solid varnished Teak.
- Anchor locker molded into the foredeck with gas spring assisted hatch with custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Stainless steel rubrail, half round on solid molding.
- Two open bow fairleads and four closed fairleads located fore and aft, all in 316 SS
- Eight stainless steel cleats, two fixed 12” 30cm, four 10” 25cm pull up spring cleats and two fixed 12” 30cm stern cleats.
- Varnished solid Teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Handrails in low maintenance stainless steel tubing on forward deck. Powder coated handrails to match deck under pilothouse top.
- Hatches are low profile polished stainless steel with Skyscreens offering privacy blinds and insect screens.
- Bow rail is stainless steel 1 ¼” tubing
- Bimini with tension legs.
- Varnished accents and helm trim.
- Two single Stidd seats in Luxor Leather Vellum with adjustment controls for up/down and fore/aft. Pedestals are powder coated to match deck color.
- Refrigerator in port dash.
- Venturi windscreen in clear.
- Full function upper helm with all engine and steering controls.Thenavigation package at the upper helm station includes JetStick II, navigational instruments and optional secondSeakeeper control panel.
- Garmin 16” GPSMAP7616 multi-touch, widescreen chartplotter/sonar combo navigation display screen.
- Garmin Remote Input Device control for navigation display.
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instrument display
- Garmin GHC 20 Autopilot remote control head
- Garmin GHS 10 VHF remote
- Elevated rod holders on port and starboard aft end of flybridge.
- Custom Carbon composite mast supporting navigation lights, aft deck flood light, horn, radar, Sat Dome, VHF and aft-facing camera.
- Winslow 6 person life raft with hard valise is mounted to port side of mast with custom five-sided cover.
- ACR Spotlight mounted on the brow, painted to match deck.
- Weather covers for flybridge seating and helm seating.
The deep Cockpit offers comfortable and generous seating with L-settee to port and double seat to starboard. The walk-through transom door provides easy access to the swim platform and dinghy with removable St. Croix davits.
- Swim platform with teak decking inserts and Armstrong four step swim ladder.
- St. Croix removable davit system with extra long davit arms.
- Transom walkthrough door with stainless steel magnetic latches to secure in open position.
- Two Mate series fishing rod holders on aft and side decks.
- Stainless steel custom “Hinckley Bo-peep” boarding handle that mounts on port and starboard side decks.
- Sun protection canopy, removable with stainless steel poles.
- Molded in settee seating with storage port and starboard. Upholstered cockpit cushions in upgraded Perennials Little Big Stripe, Blue Boy fabric.
- Icemaker in port amenity.
- Sink with hot and cold water in port amenity.
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Side boarding doors port and starboard with stainless steel magnetic latches to secure in open position.
- Stainless steel ladder to flybridge starboard side, aft of amenity.
- Fresh water deckwash in cockpit.
- Weather covers for cockpit seating.
- Full mooring cover for cockpit.
- Ensign staff holder
- Cherry wood finished in high gloss throughout.
- Cherry cladding on vertical surfaces in high gloss.
- Varnished Teak and Tulip wood sole in high gloss.
- Rubber backed floor covers for sole.
- Overhead handrail.
- Settees port and starboard in upgraded Perennials Street Yay, Blue Boy fabric. Storage underneath.
- Saloon table - with hi/low pedestal for conversion from dining height to berth.
- Custom gloss cherry salon table with electric hi/low pedestal for conversion from dining height to berth. Includes cover for table and filler cushion upholstered to match settee for berth as well as fitted sheets.
- Retractable TV on forward end of port side settee.
- Skysol privacy shades manual for port and starboard side windows.
- Adjustable roman blinds for privacy at door/aft enclosure.
- Two Stidd seats to starboard with footrests and power fore/aft/up/down for helm seat.
- Custom removable raised platform at helm
- Varnished steering wheel with stainless steel spokes.
- Cupholders, USB charging and outlets outboard of helm seating.
- Stidd seat to port on passenger with foot rest and manual fore/aft/up/down controls.
- Chart locker forward of passenger seating with additonal 110v and 12v outlet.
- Cupholders, USB charging and outlets outboard of passenger seating.
- Custom varnished teak and tulipwood raised platforms at helm and passenger seating.
- Garmin Navigation Package:
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP7616 15.6-inch Multi-touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Combo navigation display at flybridge helm.
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP7616 15.6-inch Multi-touch Widescreen Chartplotter navigation display with network feature sharing (allows for Sonar) at pilothouse helm.
- (2) Garmin GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) control for nav displays at flybridge and pilothouse helms.
- (1) Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 position receiver/antenna
- (1) Airmar DT800 depth/temp 235 kHz smart sensor.
- (1) Airmar B164 1kW 50/200kHZ bronze thru-hull transducer (20° tilt).
- (1) Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 4ft Open Array 4kw high-definition radar.
- (1) Garmin GHC 20 AP remote control head for flybridge autopilot.
- (2) Garmin GMI20 multifunction instrument display, 1 each at flybridge and pilothouse helm.
- (1) Garmin VHF 300 at pilothouse helm.
- (1) Garmin GHS 10 VHF remote at flybridge helm
- (1) Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot System with GHC20 Control Head and Shadow Drive at pilothouse helm.
- BlueChart g2 Vision chart chips for entire east coast through Bahamas and Northern Caribbean.
- All antennas and radar are painted in Awlgrip to match the deck color.
- Sirius/XM Weather module for Garmin system.
- (2) Danforth 5" compass - mounted flybridge and pilothouse helms
- Aft-facing camera mounted on mast and interfaced to all Garmin displays as well as owner’s cabin television.
- Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard satellite tv system, Sirius satellite radio, Samsung Blue-Ray plyer. Four pair speakers throughout, external speakers are waterproof.
- Logitec Harmony remote control for Nuvo stereo system.
- KVH M5 Trac Vision satellite dome with receivers and DirectTV.
- TV monitors, 32” LED monitor on electric-lift in pilothouse, 26” LED recessed in bulkhead, master cabin.
- High gloss cherry wood finish throughout.
- Galley counters in Arrowroot Corian with stainless steel sink.
- Kenyon electric 2 burner cooktop with touch control.
- Refrigerator, U-Line 2 drawer.
- Hinckley custom insulated freezer drawer.
- Grohe faucets single lever for head and galley sinks.
- Custom shelving for spice racks and liquor bottle storage.
- Galley steps hinged with lift ups for extra storage beneath.
- Additional LED task lighting throughout galley
Master cabin features a centerline queen berth with ample locker, drawer and shelf storage.
- High-gloss cherry highlights throughout
- Queen sized Handcraft System 5 inner spring mattress
- Hanging lockers port and starboard larger than standard for extra storage.
- Custom shelves port and starboard forward of hanging lockers.
- 26” LED TV on aft bulkhead
- Additional LED lighting throughout
- Extra outlet over shelving
- Custom linens
Guest cabin features 2 twin berths with hanging locker for storage.
- High gloss cherry wood highlights throughout.
- Port berth slides to starboard berth to create large berth with filler cushion.
- Upgraded to custom Handcraft System 2 inner spring mattress
- Hull portlight for guest cabin allows for additional natural light
- Flush non-opening hatch provides additional natural light with Skyscreen privacy blind
- Additional outlets
- Additional LED lighting outboard
- Custom linens
GUEST and MASTER HEADS
Each head with full showers. Easily accessed via passageway or guest cabin doors. Classically appointed with cherry countertops and high gloss varnish finish.ELECTRICAL
- Four Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries.
- Two Lifeline 4D AGM start batteries with parallel switching.
- Heavy duty battery switches for both port/starboard engine starting.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger 4000 Watt.
- 60A battery charger for starting bank.
- Dimmer switches for all lights except showers.
- 100VAC outlets throughout the cabins.
- Two cigarette lighter type outlets at helm.
- Aft underwater LED lights.
- Three heavy duty self parking windscreen wipers
- Aft facing security camera mounted on fly bridge.
- Nuvo audio system.
- KVH TracVision TV5 with Direct TV, Sat dome painted as deck.
- Generator - Onan 17.5 KW with double noise reduction mounts
- Pre-wired for Hinckley On Watch
- Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail Diesels with Dual Racor system
- Twin Hamilton H-364 Jet Drives
- Hinckley JetStick II® with Heading Hold and Hover Lock at both flybridge and pilothouse helm stations.
- Wireless remote handheld JetStick
- ZF Transmission with reverse gear enabling back flush
- Seakeeper 9 gyro stabilization system
- Dual raw water strainers for main engines.
- Chilled water air conditioning system with three independently controlled zones.
- Dometic Breathe Easy air purifiers for all AC supply air ducting units.
- Sidepower hydraulic bow thruster, proportionally controlled.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicating controls at helm.
- Alarms for low engine oil, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, fuel filter water detection and hydraulic oil pressure.
- Volvo digital monitoring displays for each engine.
- Electric lift for engine bay access.
- Hydraulic windlass, controlled at bow, and both pilothouse and flybridge helm stations.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown.
- Two Glendenning shore power cords with remote controls.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Full boat water filtration system, 3M WV-B2 filtration system installed at fresh water pump.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system at galley, showers, heads and cockpit shower.
- 17-gallon stainless steel hot water tank, heated electrically and engine heat transfer.
- (2) Sealand Vacuflush marine toilets with deck pump out and overboard discharge.
- Holding tank total: 33-US gallons
- Sump pumps with automatic float switches for showers and aircon condensate.
- (3) Rule 3700-gph pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency manual bilge pump.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull valves.
- Flo-Jet pressure pump.
- Saltwater washdown in anchor locker.
- Freshwater washdown in cockpit
- Pre-plumbed for future watermaker installation
- 5” Danforth compass (2).
- Dual Kahlenberg 12V air horn with switch at helm.
- Custom LED Coast Guard approved running and masthead navigation lights
- Life jackets
- Docking lines
- 6-Man Winslow 60 SLSO liferaft vacuum-packed in hard valise stowed on aft flybridge deck (with sunbrella cover).
- Dinghy, AB model 9.5AL with Yamaha 15hp outboard motor with custom fit cover.
- St. Croix 500 removable Davit System with extra long davit arms.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.