Treasure Island, FL
Here is a unique opportunity to own a absolutely loaded and extremely well cared for Prestige 560 / 550 Flybridge Hardtop. She is an exquisite example of the Prestige luxurious modern design and has more equipment and many more options than most. She is extremely well equipped with factory installed options, including the $70,000 hardtop option. There are also many dealer installed options and a plethora of tech items that were added by the seller. (Vessel Wi-Fi, SAT TV, USB’s, AIS Receiver, FLIR Night Vision) She has a Cummins and POD Extended Service Contract 2,000 hours or until June 2020. The XXL size Flybridge is outstanding for entertaining and the Hardtop really offers superior cover. The interior features true European simplicity, high-end fit & finish and the sought after Mediterranean White soft goods. With both upper, lower and cockpit docking stations her Joystick & Sky Hook technology makes docking a breeze; easily managed by a cruising couple. Her dependable Cummins diesel power just had a full service and her enormous 84,000 BTU A/C was just serviced as well. The exterior’s sleek lines and salon’s 360° panoramic views are frosting on the cake for this modern design provides efficient operation, lasting value and outstanding performance. She was just detailed and in turn key condition! Call to arrange your easy showing in Treasure Island, FL today; you won’t be disappointed!!
- Current Price$950,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft3.67 ft
- Fuel Capacity581|gallon
- Beam15.75 ft
- Location (city)Treasure Island
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7136851
- Model550 Flybridge
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads2
- ModelQSC 8.3 Joystick w/Zeus
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- ModelQSC 8.3 Joystick w/Zeus
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
Prestige Yachts is taking America by storm with excellent use of space, exquisite workmanship and outstanding handling characteristics, This 550/560 Prestige offers 3 Private Staterooms and 2 Heads PLUS a Crew Quarters with Private Head, The Galley Aft is becoming the standard layout these days offering excellent access for entertaining and the spacious Salon offers inviting living and entertaining areas. The unique Mid-Ship Master Stateroom is completely isolated from the Guest Staterooms and is accessed by a private stairway from the Salon. The Master Head is large and features a spacious separate shower stall. There is lots of storage and an en-suite settee with a make-up desk. Forward is the stairwell to the VIP Stateroom and 3rd Stateroom and the Guest Head which also features a separate shower stall. The VIP Berth is a scissor berth which allows it to be a Queen Size berth or two separate berths.
The Salon features a Helm Station forward and to starboard for running in inclement weather in comfort and includes a full complement of Navigation gear. Large windows provide plenty of natural light making the panoramic view from the salon quite exceptional. There is plenty of seating and lounging area with port and starboard sofas and features a versatile specialty ordered High / Low Dinette table.
The spacious Cockpit features a retractable sun shade, a large optional Aft transom seat and an attractive refinished teak cockpit table. The stairwell on the port side leads to the Huge XXL Flybridge with a full Beam U-shaped settee aft with beautiful lacquer finished large teak dining table. The wetbar features a sink and electric grill with generous storage. The huge sun-lounge forward will accommodate 4 – 5 adults easily. The full length Factory Hard Top provides protection from the Florida sun.
She has plenty of power provided by Twin 600 HP Cummins diesels with Zeus Pod Drives and Joystick docking. This model is known to be extremely quite while operating and is very seaworthy. Built on a Michael Peters lightweight cored hull, she will truly surprise you for her excellent sea keeping ability for a vessel this size. Convenient cockpit docking controls make docking a breeze and is easily managed by a cruising couple.
You must see this 550 / 560 FLY Prestige to appreciate her condition!Standard Features
- Moabi Wood Interior
- Fabric Mediterranean White
- Windscreen Defogger
- Electric Windlass
- Search Light
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Lift Raft Storage
- Stainless Steel Pulpit
- Diving Station Bench
- Classic Cockpit Bench
- Flybridge Sundeck Mattress, Sink Fridge, Grill
- Teak Cockpit Floor Teak on Aft Platform Wood on Flybridge Steps
- Hydraulic Swimming Platform includes Swim Ladder
- CD-MP3 Player in Saloon
- Hot & Cold Water Cockpit Shower
- Interior Window Blinds for all Windows
- Removable Carpet Set
- 3 Cabins & 2 Heads plus Captain Quarters w/ Head – All with A/C & Heat
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 600HP with Joystick System for Zeus
- Upgraded 21.5 KW Onan Generator
- Upgraded 84,000 BTU Water Chillers
- Trim Level Excellence 2015
- Electronic Package - Raymarine 2015-2 GPS Multi Function Display E125, 1 E127 FB, HD Raydome, 260E VHF Dual (HD Radar, Chart and Sonar)
- Anchoring Kit
- Mooring Kit – Aft Windlass
- Hydraulic Swim Platform - 793 Lbs.
- Retractable Sun Awning - Cockpit
- Underwater Hull Lights
- Icemaker- 110V/60Hz
- Vacuum System
- Vogue 34 Carpet Salon & Cabins
- Electric Pump for Deck Washing
- Electronic Safe in Master
- UPGD Inverter 24 115V60H 2500W
- Combo Washer & Dryer
- Zeus Joystick Control Cockpit
- Tropical AC 84,000 BTU
- Vogue 34 Carpet at Entrance & Steps
- Carpet Vogue 34 in Cabins
- Porthole Mosquito Screens
- Set of Flybridge Covers
- Fender Storage on Forward Pulpit
- Windows External Curtains Bronze Privacy
- Lounge Cockpit Bench
- Aft Closing Taupe Lounge Bench – OPTIONAL EXTENDED
- Taupe Foredeck Bimini
- Dish Washer
- Hardtop Option
- Both Cockpit and Flybridge exterior Teak Tables Refinished in Beautiful Lacquer
- SAT TV with Two Receivers
- Tender Chocks
- FLIR Night Vision
- Electronic Adjustable Sure Shade – Cockpit - Sun / Weather Protection
- Spare props - to have one back up set for Bahamas trips
- Aigean Networks dual band LINK7 Vessel WiFi is an ultra small, compact Wireless Bridge and Ethernet Converter with an incredible 500mW output power - extended range from a quality
- HotSpot. Includes easy to use web-based WiFi Interface, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz- 10.5" outdoor omni-directional antenna, PoE injector for 110VAC or 12VDC operation, 25-foot Ethernet cable and Quick Start Guide.
- Installed 2 USB’s – 110 outlets on either side of master stateroom night stands to charge electronic devices.
- Installed - Raymarine AIS700 Class B Transceiver with built-in antenna splitter , Latest
- SO-TDMA networking for longer range and faster performance. NMEA2000,
- NMEA0183, PC and SeaTalkng Compatible. Silent Mode for enhanced security when needed.
- Installed New Batteries
Owners Personal Items. Tender is NOT included.Brokers Remark's
This vessel has been very well cared for. She has the most factory options and added aftermarket options I have seen on this model. One year ago our Galati service team went through the entire vessel out of the water and made sure she was in tip top outstanding condition. This month she has had complete engine services & full A/C services.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.