Key Largo, FL
Update: Owner just reduced the price again !!!!! Another $30,000.00 Discounted !!!Owner says SELL FAST !!Owners new boat is coming soon so he is extremely motivatedto sellNearly EVERYTHING on this yacht is new or completely rebuilt within the past year. This very meticulous owner has had all work completed to the highest of standards. If you are looking for the cleanest and best looking classic Bertram Sportfish Convertible on the market,THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU! Both Detroit Diesel engines have been completely rebuilt with all original parts. All receipts available for your review.The entire boat has been repainted and restriped with custom logos, still keeping the tradition of the classic Bertram look.She is fully rigged for fishing, diving or cruising to any destination of your dreams. Her shallow draft makes her perfect for the waters of the Bahamas or the Florida Keys. Also included: 11 ft RIB Tender This Yacht is truly “ready to go” Just pack your bags and provisions.
- Current Price$199,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.83 ft
- Fuel Capacity800|gallon
- Beam15.08 ft
- Location (city)Key Largo
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7167392
- BuilderBertram Yachts
- Sub-TypeConvertible Boats
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads1
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Removed all exterior wood replace with fiberglass where needed.
- New Bottom paint
- Paint custom black lines
- Paint white and paint white non-skid topside
- Paint railings white
- Add name and Custom Bertram logos
- Shaft and Propeller zincs
- Repair any soft spots in fiberglass
- Cockpit fiberglass prep station with freezer, ice maker and grill
- Flybridge hardtop
- Replace Flybridge helm chair and cushions
- Replace Windows W/ frameless including the Windshield
- Remove all exterior wood. Replace with fiberglass where needed.
- Add spot light
- Non Slip Paint entire boat decks
- Install New hatches. 1 large, 2 small
- New 55 inch waterproof TV behind helm
- JL Audio System interior and exterior 12 speakers 1 Subwoofer. 2 radios, salon and helm
- Bennett auto trim tab system. Self adjusting and leveling
- Flir Camera system. 4 Cameras. forward, rear, salon and engine room.
- Side Power bow thruster
- Removed all carpet
- Removed all below deck flooring
- Add insulation and waterproof synthetic wood flooring.
- Removed all curtains.
- Removed and replaced all soft goods
- Removed and replaced all Galley appliances and Galley cabinets.
- Remove and replace all Bathroom cabinets and vanities
- Remove all plumbing fixtures and replace with new fixtures
- Remove and replace toilets
- Remove and replace bathroom flooring
- Remove and replaced mirror on ceilings.
- Replace all wall paper replace w/ white sheeting
- Remove all lighting fixtures replace with LED fixtures and lights
- Detail cleaning of headliner. Replaced some areas.
- Reface all wood cabinetry
- Install glass granite counter tops on entire boat including under windows and windshield
- Install stainless sink in Galley
- Microwave oven
- Wallpaper hallway, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Install new Galley tile backsplash
- Install Indoor heated Fireplace below Salon TV
- Replace tint on windows and entry door
- Replace all door handles and knobs
- Replace all mirrors in Bathroom vanities
- Install New Flat screen TV's Salon and Bedrooms
Mechanical and Engine room:
- Added new VHF Radios
- All new batteries Aug 2019
- New windless 2019
- Install cameras in engine room and fore and aft cockpit
- Removed and replaced antennas
- Clean, Detail and Paint entire engine room and other equipment.
- Replace any insulation and rotted wood.
- Check or replace all electrical wiring connections, fuses and systems.
- Service AC units
- Check and replace batteries
- Service or replace Battery chargers
- Service or replace inverters
- Check and replace all hoses, belts and fasteners
- Service Reverso oil change system
- Service Turbochargers, injectors and blowers on both engines
- Replace all oil filters
- Replace water filters
- 100 HRS on NEW 12 KW Onan generator
Both engines have just been rebuilt. Currently just 30 hours. ALL PARTS ORIGINAL DETROIT DIESEL with receipts available for review.
OVER 150K SPENT ON BOAT OVER THE PAST YEAR!
If you're looking for a Bertram, this is the one!
This boat is truly turnkey and ready to go cruising or fishing on a
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.