Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Tioga” is a classic Sparkman & Stevens’s 50' designed aluminum sloop built by the Provuro shipyard in France with a three cabin layout with two heads.
- Current Price$174,900
- Hull MaterialAluminum
- Fuel Capacity100
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7171475
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads2
The forward cabin has two berths with ample storage below them, cabinets above, and a center settee. Fire extinguisher. Access to storage locker forward for items like fenders, emergency tiller arm. Overhead is a large deck hatch for sail handling. Working aft is a large hanging locker to starboard with a fire extinguisher and a head to port. Head has a shower with a grated teak sole and shower sump.
Overhead is a large deck hatch for sail handling. Working aft is a large hanging locker to starboard with a fire extinguisher and a head to port. Head has a shower with a grated teak sole and shower sump.
Midships is the main cabin. There is a large centerline table with folding leafs. Storage in and under table. Outboard are pilot berths with lee cloths. Starboard side has a 7’ settee. Port side has a 9’ L shaped settee. Centerline companionway with galley to port and a navigation table to starboard.
Galley has a Luke 3 burner stove with oven/broiler. Refrigerator is an isotherm cold plate in a custom 6’ S/S box. Double S/S sink inboard with a telescoping water spigot. Built in garbage can. Dish racks. Fire extinguisher. Ample storage.
Navigation station has a large chart table with seating. Large 12 v breaker panel. A/C breaker panel. Closed cell batteries beneath seat. Fire Extinguisher.
Access to aft head. Also accessible from the aft master cabin. Aft master cabin has a single berth to port and a double to starboard. Zeno mattress new in 2015. Large hanging locker located port side and a settee amidships. Ample storage below bunks. Cabinets above. Fire extinguisher. Access to steering quadrant. 13 deck hatches provide superior airflow below.
- Garmin 6208 GPS with cockpit repeaters (2014)
- Garmin autopilot (2014)
- Furuno GP-31 GPS
- Furuno FS-1550 SSB
- Furuno 1730 24 mile radar
- Icom VHF radio
- Panasonic stereo with CD player
- Newmar 1500 watt inverter/converter (2015)
- Six gallon hot water heater plumbed to main engine/120 volt
Mast and Rigging
- Beefy two spreader mast with a forespar roller furling headstay 1/19
- S/S standing rigging, new 3/14
- All running rigging new 2012
- Running backstays
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Boom new 2012
- Mast, boom, spinaker poles, reaching strut all painted Awlgrip “cream” 2014
- Spreader lights, fordeck flood light and cockpit flood light mounted on radar post aft
- Aft cockpit with primary winches for running backstays, genoa sheet handling and main sheet
- Raised center cockpit has additional winches for halyards and staysail sheet handling
- Luke winch for center board
- Lewmar 65 St (3)
- Lewmar 55 St (2)
- Lewmar 44 St (5)
- Lewmar 44 3 speed (2)
- Lewmar 43 2 speed (2)
- 100% genoa
- Storm trisail
- 2 spinnaker poles, reaching strut
- Tri light
- Cockpit Bimini w/ two tops
- Two awnings
- Life rings port and starboard
- Lines port and starburst, center gate either side
- Swim ladder centerline aft
- 2-30 lb propane tanks located aft of the helm In proper lockers
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with cover
- Cockpit cushions
- 3 Garmin repeaters in cockpit for wind, depth, speed, mulit function.
- Autopilot control
- Engine controls
- Tach, oil pressure, volt meter and water temps.
- Non Skid painted awlgrip "Sea Foam Green". Clear "Cream"
- 65# plow with 35’ 3/8 “chain and 200’ of 5/8” rode
- 55# danforth with 30’ of 3/8 chain and 200’ of 3/4” triple strand rode
- 100#, 2 piece, fishermans anchor with 30’ 1/2” chain and 200’ 1” triple strand rode
- Pots, pans, forks, knives,plates, bowls, glasses, mugs
- West Marine 10.5’ inflatable with a suzuki 2.5 hp outboard
- Spare heads (3)
- Revere 6 man coastal liferaft (2017)
- Fans (4)
- Outboard motor bracket on pushpit
- Fenders (5) includes (2) A 6’s
- Docklines (10)
- (2) 30 amp power cords
- Boson chair
- Spare battens
- Shower in cockpit
- Lots of spare parts
- 2200 watt Briggs & Stratton generator
- (8) Life Jackets
- Safety Harnesses
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For further information please contact Eddie Wimbrow at (561) 929-3474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org