Must be seen!!! This is truly a rare Silverton 402 MY, meticulously maintained and in immaculate condition.She is very clean and exceptionally well equipped, with Cat 3116 Diesel power option ( with stainless Steel manifolds) and a new northern lights Pkw generator 2015 approx. 500 hours. All thru-hulls were replaced in 2016, as well as all new Batteries, new Smart Charger, new Rheem 6 gals. Water Heater, new Lewmar Windlass, etc. This is a spacious motor yacht with a large Flybridge, new Strataglass full enclosures, roomy salon and aft deck with a full galley down, 2 stateroom / 2 heads floor plan. She is arranged with double births fore and aft with a stall shower in each head. A full dinette is opposite to the galley on the lower level, and large wraparound windows help create a comfortable open salon. She underwent an interior refit in 2012 with all new carpets and upholstery. Additional features include a New Quick lift 1,000# Davit with Remote, well equipped center line flybridge helm with Garmin GPS, Furuno Sounder, Auto helm Autopilot, a generous aft deck, wet-bar and 2013 12' Caribe Rib with Yamaha 40HP 4-Stroje outboard Engine.New oil and Filters on Main Engines and Genset 12/2018New Zinc , Bottom and Running Gear cleaned 12/2018New Impellers on main Engines and Genset 12/2018New Norcold Refrigerator with a two year extended warranty This Boat is completely * Turn key* for its new owner
- Current Price$99,900
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Fuel Capacity375|gallon
- Beam14.17 ft
- Location (city)Miami
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7177635
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Flybridge
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- Deadrise12 °
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
The Main Salon featured a sectional sofa (w/ storage below) and two tables (to starboard). The dinette area featured two(2) bench seats and an acrylic table
- Off-white vinyl headliners throughout the cabin interior.
- Overhead lights
- LG TV
- VCR/DVD PLAYER: JVC
- AM/FM RADIO & CD PLAYER: SONY
COUNTER & SINK:
Acrylic molded countertop and sink. Drains overboard.
REFRIGERATOR / FREEZER:
Full size fridge and freezer (New 2019)
COOKTOP / COMPACT OVEN:
Model: Three (3) Burners / Electric Range
Manufacturer: Gold Start
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER:
Location: Aft DeckMaster stateroom
The aft/Master’s Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a queen berth (w/ storage next to and below), two hanging lockers, a TV/VCR, and an enclosed head compartment (to starboard).
TV/VCR: ToshibaVip stateroom
The forward/Guest’s Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a full berth (w/ storage next to and below), two hanging lockers, and an enclosed head compartment (aft to starboard).Heads
Two (2) heads, located at the Master and Guest Staterooms.Showers
Master and Guest head compartments featured electric heads, acrylic counter and sinks, enclosed showers, FRP sole and FRP lining/wall covers.AFT Decks
Aft deck with outdoor carpeting, featured two (2) plex-plastic wind doors (forward to port and starboard), molded steps to the bridge (forward to starboard), an automatic ice maker (forward), an FRP sink/faucet (forward), various storage compartments, a compact refrigerator/freezer (aft to port), a curved smoked plex- plastic sliding door to main cabin (forward to port), two (2) armchairs, and an FRP table.Bridge Deck
Bridge with outdoor carpeting, featured a large captain’s triple bench seat, a large bench (forward of the helm console, w/ storage below), engine and steering controls, and full instrumentation.Flybridge, helm station & Electronic
- AUTOPILOT: Autohelm ST7000
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Garmin 3206GPSMap / CHART / NAVIGATION
- Furuno Model LS-4100 ECHO SOUNDER
- Sanyo AM/FM RADIO & CD/CASSETTE PLAYER
- Total of nine (9) cleats sighted:
- Two (2) stainless steel 10” cleats located outboard transom Two (2) stainless steel 10” cleats located aft mid-ship
- Two (2) stainless steel 10” cleats located forward mid-ship Three (3) stainless steel 10” cleats located at the bow Stainless steel tubular rail and stanchion safety system surrounds the side decks and forward deck
- Two (2) boarding entry points located aft of the side decks.
- Stainless steel tubular grab rails located outboard transom, at the aft deck, at the side decks, and at the forward deck.
- FRP molded steps to the bridge located forward to starboard at the aft deck.
- One (1) deck shower located outboard transom (within the starboard locker
- QuickLift electro-hydraulic davit located on the forward deck (to port).
- Integrated FRP anchor platform with removable anchor bow roller and windlass
- West Marine PERF 35 Anchor
- Lewmar Pro Series1000 windlass
- Caribe Inflatables powered by Yamaha, 4 Stroke ( may not be included with purchase)
- Twin, L-6, Turbo Aftercooled Caterpillar 3116-350 Hp with 1625 Hours
- GENERATORKohler, 9.0 KW replaced ………………………………..
- ZF Transmissions Model: IRM220A-1. Ratio 2.04 : 1
- Two (2) 12V blowers located aft in the engine room
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Perko raw water strainers
- Raw water intakes as well as all through-hulls connected to shut on/off valves were bronze alloy seacocks.
- Atwood Water Heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.