Beautiful Antique Yacht
Palm Beach, FL
Amazing opportunity to own one of JohnTrumpy's magnificent yachts. Flying Lady has been completely restored andupdated. The big advantagewith this yacht is its fiberglass hull that was built over the original wood hull. This improvement made her much stronger, addednew life and makesthis antique yacht much easier to maintain. Other improvements addedwere West-Mar stabilizers and bow thruster, stern jet thruster.Theelectronics were all updated and built into fold away cabinets.Her crew and passengers can cruise in air condition comfort with reliable updated systems. All the interior has been redecorated and kept in traditional décor of the glory days.Flying Lady is beautifully restored andprofessionally maintained.Just back from the FloridaKeys.Start your adventure today! She turns heads where ever it goes!
- NameFlying Lady
- Current Price$850,000
- Hull MaterialComposite
- Fuel Capacity400|gallon
- Beam16.42 ft
- Location (city)Palm Beach
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7195097
- ModelClassic Motor Yacht
- TitleBeautiful Antique Yacht
- Sub-TypeAntique and Classics, Trawlers, Motor Yachts
- # of Cabins4
- # of Heads3
- Dry Weight63,000 lb
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Bronze
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Bronze
Beautiful covered aft deck area with hard weather curtains, roll up vinyl /plastic glass curtains.The sole is bright finished plank mahogany. Trumpy custom furniture. Designer matched carpet and fabrics. New, hugecolor flat screen TV that folds away to overhead when not in use. Through the aft salon access doors is a huge climate controlled salon with plenty ofwindows to view the beautiful scenery. In the salon are beautiful furnishings for comfort and entertaining. Features include custom antique writer's desk, wet bar with sink, ice maker refrigerator, flat screen TV and sound systems in cabinets.Beautifully decorated with custom wood cabinetry and wood furnishings.Designer matched carpet and fabrics for upholstery and window coverings. Forward of salon is thewheelhouse with port and starboard doors to side decks. Most striking is the beautiful bright finished mahogany cabinet work for the built in electronics.There is a comfortable helm stool and a wide leather bench seat. In the wheelhouse the captain will be most comfortable and have all the equipment to bring you to your favorite destinations.Accessforward in salon to starboard are stairs down to galley, crew quarters and engine room. The galley features granite counter tops, electric cook top, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher refrigerators, freezer and other portable appliances. Crew quarters have two cozy top berths. There is a TV for entertainment, washer drier, deep freezer, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers. Thehead is forward with shower stall. Salonaft are stairs down to the full beam master stateroom with two very comfortable wide berths, hanging lockers and drawer storage. There is an in-suite head with sink and shower stall. Gueststaterooms forward are two identical with the exception of the starboard has an access door to the head. Bothstaterooms have two twin berths with hanging lockers anddrawer storage. Allcabins have beenupdated and newly decorated and furnished. All interior living space in the of the yacht isclimate controlled with seven digital thermostats. All three heads on the vessel havefresh water flush electric toilets.Her new owners will cruise in comfort with the reliable systems on the "Flying Lady".Electrical Systems
- 50 Amp250 volt AC electric power. (2) 50/125voltpower cords.
- Onan 21.5 kw 125/250 volt generator with 3300 hours.
- 32and 12 volt DC electric power.
- Sentry 12-32 volt 30 amp battery charger.
- Sentry 2-32 volt 40 amp battery charger.
- PhaseIII 25W charger
- Charles C-power ISO boost transformer (2)
- Marine Galvanic Isolators (2)
- Electric wiring and circuits refit to ABYC standards.
- Transmissions: (2) Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2.91-1.00
- Shafts: (2) 2" stainless steel with jack shaft and dripless shaft seals.
- Propellers: (2) 26"X 22" four blade bronze. Reconditioned 2019.
- Stabilizers: (2) West-Mar hydraulic.
- Bow thruster: (1) West-Mar hydraulic.
- Stern thruster: (1) Exsoltec marine jet thruster, (new 2019).
- Fuel filters:(3) Racor with fuel pressure gauges.
- Ideal anchor windlass, 32 volt.
- (2) Garmin Chart plotter monitors with depth, speed and other display.
- Furuno 72 mile radar #FR8062.
- FLIR night vision camera.
- Engine room camera.
- Rear facing camera.
- Uniden VHF radio with command mic. (2)
- Standard Horizon Multy-Plex MD150
- AIS transponder.
- Danforth compass.
- (2) fiberglass dingys with oars, cover, cradles andpipe davits.
- Trumpysmoke stack forstorage inside.
- Folding flag mast.
- Trumpet horns (3).
- Radar antenna.
- GPS antennas.
- VHF antennas.
- Satellite antenna TV.
- Granite counter tops (rose black)
- Kenyon 3 burner electric cook top (black)
- GE Profile oven
- GE Profile microwave oven
- Sub-Zero drawerstyle freezer
- Sub-Zero Refrigerators (2) (under counter with panel front)
- Kohler double sink with garbage disposal
- Washer Dryer (forward in crew quarters)
- Freezer (forward in crew quarters)
- Portable coffee maker / toaster
- New, Exsoltec Marine stern jet thruster.
- New, LG flat screen TV aft sun deck.
- New, FXll digital air conditioning controls.
- New, Arid bilge system that detects moisture in bilge.
- Air conditions serviced, one compressor replaced, plumbing replaced.
- Converted all three heads to fresh water flush and replaced all hoses.
- Starboard transmission rebuilt, replaced shaft brushes, cutlass bearings.
- New domestic water monitor system in master stateroom.
- Rebuilt and serviced hydraulic systems to include bow thruster / stabilizers.
- Serviced all seacocks and strainers replaced hoses where needed.
- Paint and varnish touch ups, and recoat,re-paint boottop touch up topsides.
- Propellers reconditioned tuned and balanced, all underwater zincs replaced.
- Paint bottom two coats Sea Hawk blueProp speed on rudder and propellers.
The "Flying Lady" has never looked so good.The current proud owner has loved owning and restoring this fine Trumpy. This yacht has been maintained to the highest degree, she cruises flawlessly and efficiently. The stern jet is a great improvement when docking in tight quarters. The fiberglass hull makes the hull maintenance easy. Her new owner will love this yacht as it has now been brought to a new high level of restoration.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.