A True Turn Key Boat!
FORT LAUDERDALE FL, FL
Upgraded CAT C-30 1650hp engines only 2500hrsOwner Moving UPFull 2000hr Service performed on both Mains including heat ex-changers and turbos. .All new Gel Batteries. Davit rebuilt. Props Tuned and Balanced, and prop speed.New 13’ Avon yacht tender w/ 50 YamahaNew 16" Raymarine on Bridge, new Pepewave Cellular 2 card modem with onboard 3 point access and SirenMarine GPS tracker, 4 IT cameras.All new headliners and wall vinyl, all new exterior teak in 2018.
- Current Price$1,199,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Fuel Capacity1556.67|gallon
- Beam18.67 ft
- Location (city)FORT LAUDERDALE FL
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7202411
- ModelSquadron 74
- TitleA True Turn Key Boat!
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Cabins4
- # of Heads4
- Dry Weight101,963.68 lb
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Propeller Type5 Blade
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
- Propeller Type5 Blade
New Gel Batteries (9) $8K
Rebuilt Main Engines Heat Exchangers
All Impellers Changed
Lube and Filters Replaced
HVAC System major service and updated
New Tender Avon 13.1 Yachts Tender with 50hp Yamaha
New 16” Raymarine @ Bridge
50” Office Flat Screen
Pepwave Cellular Modem
(4) IT Cameras
Wifi Range Extender
IT Network w/ 3 Access Points
SirenMarine GPS Tracker
Boarding MAHARANI is from the hydraulic swim platform and up the starboard side steps. The aft deck is very spacious and has both fixed and loose seating.
Comfortable steps lead to the Flybridge. On the Flybridge there is a large "U" shaped seating area, a walk-behind bar, and a centerline helm that will accommodate the captain and two guests.
The salon has a couch, a love seat, and a chair to port with a pop-up TV to starboard. Forward to starboard is a dining table for eight.
Opposite to port is the fully open Galley. Furthest forward is a breakfast bar and the lower helm to starboard. Below decks are four cabins. VIP forward with a private head, port and starboard twin bed cabins that share a head, and a larger master Suite aft.
Crew accommodations for two are accessed via the swim platform. The Engine Room is next forward.Manufacturer Provided Description
Everything we've learned in building fine motors yachts is embodied in the award-winning Squadron 74. From the thoroughly proven sea-going hull form to the smallest detail of the cabinetry, we have drawn on the lessons learned across 10,000 Fairlin boats to create a grand luxe motor yacht quite without peer. From design concept to computer model to full-size walk through mock-up, absolutely nothing has been left to chance; every inch of this boat fits a precise design purpose. Quite simply, the Squadron 74 is the embodiment of what a luxury performance motor yacht should be; and without equal.Main Salon
The salon is entered via twin stainless steel sliding doors on centerline with twin fixed sidelights making the entire aft bulkhead glass. Full drapes cover them as needed.
Immediately to port is a two person love seat upholstered in brown leather. A built in high gloss teak end table with a small table lamp is in the aft corner. Next forward, facing the centerline is a three person, matching leather sofa with another high gloss teak table with a small table lamp built into the forward corner. Facing aft is a matching leather chair to complete the seating group. In the center is a manual, high gloss hi-lo table. Forward is a high gloss bulkhead with a frosted panel into the Galley.
To starboard starting aft are two access panels for TV equipment with a B&O speaker. Next forward is a teak cabinet for bar ware. Further forward is a 50" LED LG TV that can be viewed in the down position, or at the touch of a button, it raises above the counter top. Next forward is a matching glass ware cabinet. Further forward is a glass front bar cabinet for liquor storage.
Atop this cabinet is a unique Bang & Olufsen AM/FM/DVD/CD Stereo with a B&O Speaker.
Above the salon are 14 halogen mini spots.
The sole is newer carpet, fully protected by a carpet runner.
Both side windows are covered with wooden mini blinds.Dining Area
- Up one step to starboard is a free-standing glass and teak dining table with eight leather chairs.
- Outboard is a large side window covered with wooden mini blinds.
- The main electric panel is also in this area. Above are 6 DC mini spots.
- A carpeted sole protected by a carpet runner.
- The open Galley is to port.
The optionally open galley, for the North American market, is a big improvement over the enclosed galley. A center island separates the galley from the centerline companionway.
The galley is "U" shaped and includes the following equipment:
- Wood Sole
- Island with slide-out cabinets for dish storage
- Three (3) dedicated lights over island
- Whirlpool stainless steel dual microwave and oven
- Three (3) subzero refrigerator drawers
- One (1) subzero freezer drawer
- Undermount stainless steel sink with prep area
- Pull out stainless steel spray faucet
- Pull out trash bin
- Pull out storage shelves behind teak doors
- Black granite counter top
- DeDietrch 4-burner ceran-top cook top
- Whirlpool galley vent with work light
- Five (5) teak cabinet doors
- Seven (7) teak drawers
- Six (6) halogen mini spots
- Mica back splash
- Side window with blind
- Garbage disposal
One step up forward of the galley is a wood sole with an entry door to the port side deck area.
A wrap around granite counter top has two (2) stools with an excellent forward through the windshield.
There are three (3) DC overhead lights above.
The lower helm is to starboard.Lower Helm station
- Wood and leather tilt steering wheel
- Raymarine E-80 MFD with plotter and 72 mile radar
- Raymarine ST-7000 auto pilot
- Raymarine ST-60+ tri data speed/depth
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF with remote speaker
- Raymarine E-120 MFD with 72 mile radar and plotter
- Sea Fire engine override system
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Side power integrated bow/stern thruster
- Key start/stop switches
- Lewmar chain counter
- ZF electronic engine controls
- Windlass switches
- Master volt inverter control
- Wiper controls
- Battery parallel switch
- Five (5) lighted bilge pump switches
- Small LCD engine displays
- Analog VDO engine gauges at flip up (electric) panel
- Two (2) VDO fuel gauges
- VDO water tank gauge
- Water maker remote panel Small glove box
- Key switches for two (2) black water discharge pumps
- Two (2) black leather helm seats on teak pedestals
- Three (3) overhead DC lights
- 5"Danforth magnetic compass
- Side deck panograph door
All the way forward is the spacious VIP cabin. Centerline is a queen size berth with an upholstered headboard and two reading lights affixed to the forward teak high gloss bulkhead. Port and starboard built in shelves serve as night stands.
Carpeted steps make access to the berth easy. There are four drawers facing aft at the foot of the berth.
To both port and starboard above the shelves are two opening stainless steel Trend portholes behind wooden mini blinds. Under the shelves are four (4) opening lockers, with the forward port one holding an AM/FM/CD player and a separate Clarion DVD player. The remaining seven (7) offer fiddled storage for smaller items.
Aft to port and starboard is a full size, auto lit hanging locker.
The sole has a hatch to the bow thruster.
Above are twin deck hatches with sliding screens, two (2) Clarion stereo speakers, a digital AC control,and seven (7) halogen mini spots.
One step aft and down is the private entrance to the VIP heaPort side guest cabin
- The Port Side Guest Cabin is entered from the forward end with the twin berths facing forward off the aft bulkhead.
- The inboard berth has two (2) storage drawers below.
- The outboard berth has one (1) drawer.
- Between is a single drawer nightstand that extends to the overhead with two (2) small cabinet doors concealing the Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo and a separate Clarion DVD player. Further above are two open shelves and the cabin's AC vent.
- Each berth has a directional reading light.
- Above the outboard berth are six (6) high gloss teak cabinet doors and two (2) opening stainless steel
- Trend portholes behind wooden blinds.
- At the foot of the outboard berth is a full size auto lit hanging locker.
- There are removable sections, stored in the closet, that can fill in between the twin berths to make one queen size berth.
- On the outside of the hanging locker is a SHARP 15" LCD TV. The cabin has dedicated AC controls.
- Also in the cabin are eight (8) halogen mini spots, two (2) Clarion speakers, and a full size dressing mirror forward.
- All the way forward us the entrance to the shared guest head.
The Guest Head has two (2) access doors allowing it to serve both twin guest cabins as well as the day head.
This head is also surprisingly large.
The sole is a wood laminate. The vanity has two high gloss teak doors below a Corian like counter above. The sink is a white china vessel type above counter top sink with a bulkhead faucet. Above is a mirrored medicine cabinet.
The stall shower has a curved clear tempered glass door, a teak grate sole, a teak bench, a rain type overhead shower fixture as well as a hand held fixture.
The toilet is a vaccu-flush model. Also in the head are two storage cabinets, an extractor fan, a Trend opening porthole with wooden mini blinds, and five (5) overhead mini spots.Starboard side guest cabin
The Starboard Side Guest Cabin is entered from the forward end with the twin berths facing forward off the aft bulkhead.
The inboard berth has two (2) storage drawers below. The outboard berth has one (1) drawer.
Between is a single drawer nightstand that extends to the overhead with two (2) small cabinet doors concealing the Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo and a separate Clarion DVD player. Further above are two open shelves and the cabin's AC vent.
Each berth has a directional reading light.
Above the outboard berth are six (6) high gloss teak cabinet doors and two (2) opening stainless steel. Trend portholes behind wooden mini blinds.
At the foot of the outboard berth is a full size auto lit hanging locker. There are removable sections, stored in the closet, that can fill in between the twin berths to make one queen size berth.
On the outside of the hanging locker is a SHARP 15" LCD TV. The cabin has dedicated AC controls.
Also in the cabin are eight (8) halogen mini spots, two (2) Clarion speakers, and a full size dressing mirror forward.
All the way forward us the entrance to the shared guest head.Master Stateroom
The Master Cabin of MAHARANI is in the center of the boat which is the widest and quietest area of the boat.
Entering from forward, there is a queen size berth on centerline facing forward. The curved aft bulkhead has a padded head board, twin reading lights, and two (2) small triangular night stands with shelves below.
There are two (2) storage drawers port and two (2) starboard under the berth. Above the berth is a decorative oval mirror with the cabin's remaining headliner designed in curved patterns to add a nice decorative touch.
To the port side, starting aft, is a full size door into a walk-in hanging locker with a full size dressing mirror, four (4) teak drawers, two (2) fixed Trend dead lights covered with wooden mini blinds.
Next forward is a teak high gloss counter top with three (3) drawers aft, a vanity forward with a large flip-up mirrored section, and four (4) curved storage cabinets. The area can also serve as an office with a dedicated inverter outlet for a computer, a DC outlet and a stool.
Above are two (2) Trend dead lights flanking a center opening porthole. All three in matching size and covered with wooden mini blinds.
A rope light behind a teak valance panel offers accent lighting.
Forward in the Master Cabin is a curved cabinet offering small storage cuddies inside.
Towards centerline is a SHARP Aquos LCD 17" TV and a Bose 321 stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD player. Below, behind a teak door, is a small Isotherm drink refrigerator.
To starboard is a large settee with a teak-topped end table and storage drawer.
Above is a matching window treatment with three (3) portholes, the center of which opens, all behind wooden mini blinds.
Aft is a door matching the walk-in closet, but leading to the master head.
Also in the cabin are thirteen (13) halogen mini spots on dimmers, a carpeted sole with hatches to necessary services areas all trimmed in stainless steel, Bose stereo speakers, and a hidden Bose sub-woofer for surround sound.Master Head
The Master Head extends 70% across the beam of the boat and is accessed from the starboard side.
Immediately upon entry is the vanity with two (2) teak cabinets below with a Corian like counter top above.Two (2) white china vessel type sinks are above the counter top with bulkhead mounted faucets.
Above the sinks, behind the blinds are twin stainless steel trend opening portholes.
Twin beveled-edge dressing mirrors are on the aft bulkhead.
The toilet is a vaccu-flush model and has a matching bidet adjacent.
The sole is wood laminate. The stall shower is very large and has two (2) body sprays as well as a hand held or wall mounted fixture. The door is a clear tempered glass hinged door with a sidelight. The sole is a teak grate.Fwd. Deck
- Teak over fiberglass decks (recently replaced)
- Stainless steel bow rails and stanchions
- Pennant staff at bow
- Lewmar all chain windlass
- Suncor/Delta anchor with 200' stainless steel chain rode
- Stainless steel anchor davit with bow roller
- Up and down foot switches for windlass
- Port and starboard deck access to anchor locker
- Bow fairleads forward
- Multiple freeing ports
- Dual spring line cleats
- Port and starboard hinged rail breaks
- Port and starboard hinged top storage lockers, open across entire beam below
- Sunbrella sun lounge cushions with cover
- Two (2) deck hatches to forward cabin
- Two (2) windshield wipers and washers
- Black mesh cover over windshield
- Fresh water wash down at chain locker
- Recessed fender lockers port and starboard in house sides
- Overhead deck lights port and starboard
- Courtesy blue LED low level deck lights
- International navigation lights
- Two (2) waste deck fittings
- Port side entry door to galley with pantograph door
- Side deck engine air intakes
- Two (2) additional fender lockers at aft end of house
- Teak over fiberglass decks (recently replaced)
- Plexi wind screen with venturi section Helm cover 4" magnetic compass
- VDO analog engine gauges
- VDO rudder angle indicator Engine start/stop switches with alarms
- Fusion MS IP600 stereo Raymarine E-120 MFD plotter/radar/monitor
- FLIR infrared camera controls
- Two (2) VDO Analog fuel gauges
- Trim tab controls Windlass controls
- Horn button Raymarine ST-7002 auto pilot
- Raymarine ST-60+ tridata speed/depth indicators
- Lewmar chain counter Sea Fire engine shutdown override system
- Tilt helm wheel ZF Electronic single lever engine controls
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF with remote speaker
- Two (2) JL Audio stereo speakers 12 volt outlet
- Two (2) cup holders Side power integrated bow/stern thruster controls
Two (2) recently re-upholstered helm seatsFlybridge Deck Equipment
- Teak over fiberglass decks (recently replaced)
- Bimini top extending aft to arch
- Bench seating forward with storage below, port and aft
- Flip-back backrest to starboard seating
- Isotherm refrigerator compressor in port seating
- Blue LED low level courtesy lights port and starboard
- "U" shaped seating aft with Sunbrella cushions and storage below to starboard
- Dual pedestal Besenzoni manual hi-lo table
- Revere 8-person life raft in canister
- Companionway to aft deck below with hinged fiberglass cover
- Wet bar to port with sink, storage locker, and electric grill, Corian counter, Isotherm cold box, Isotherm refrigerator, trash container plus canvas cover
Teak over fiberglass decks (recently replaced)
Stereo speakers, port and starboard
- Four (4) courtesy lights
- Two (2) vertical grab rails
- Storage lockers
- Two (2) KVH M-7 Trac Vision antennas (one as dummy)
- Hailer speaker
- FLIR infrared camera
- Nav lights
- Two (2) JL Audio stereo speakers
- Aft flag staff
- Two (2) overhead DC lights
- Hydraulic winch for tender retrieval
- Bauer dive compressor
- Frigid Rigid refrigerated cooler
- Rod storage for six (6) rods
- Seven (7) step Marquipt tide ride ladder
- Five (5) tank dive tank storage
- Two (2) DC lights
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Entrance/egress aft transom with doggable door
- Three (3) teak trimmed entry steps
- Shore power and generator control panel with acrylic cover
- DC distribution panel
- Hinged Engine Room door
- Digital AC controls
- Escape hatch to aft deck with fine (5) step deployable teak and stainless steel ladder
- Upholstered overhead panels
- Nine (9) overhead halogen mini spots
- Two (2) emergency lights
- Two (2) Clarion stereo speakers
- SHARP 13" LCD TV
- Clarion DXZ658RMP stereo
- Clarion VS738 DVD player
- Splendide Combo Matco 6200 clothes washer/dryer
- Two (2) single berths with upholstered keepers running athwartship off starboard bulkhead
- Storage cabinets port outboard
- Access to isolation transformer port
- Fiberglass water tank below aft berth
- Polypethylene waste tank below forward berth
- Fiberglass compartment with mica surfaces
- Jabsco electric marine toilet
- Vented blower
- Three (3) overhead halogen mini spots
- Teak sole and shower grate
- Tank Watch 4 waste tank monitor
- Tank Watch 4 discharge pump control
- Vanity with storage cabinet, composite top with under mount sink, faucet, and hand held shower fixture
- Vanity mirror
- Shower curtain and slide track
- Access panels to outboard access and Crew Laundry
- Black water pump and sea cock
- Rudders steering gear with single hydraulic steering actuator
- Autopilot feedback sensor
- Two (2) trim tab pumps
- Air con raw water supply pump
- High water alarm
- Side power stern thruster with hydraulic motor
- Compartment light
- TNT hydraulic platform lift pump
- Teak over fiberglass decking (teak recently replaced)
- Varnished teak dining table with stainless steel legs
- Four (4) teak deck chairs
- Bench seating aft with storage below, removable Sunbrella cushions and cover
- Cap rail on stainless steel stanchions - recently refinished with awlclear wood finish.
- GFCI outlet
- Recessed storage cabinets
- Lewmar warping windlasses, port and starboard
- Foot switches for warping windlasses
- Blue LED courtesy lights port and starboard
- Fairleads and stern cleats port and starboard
- Rope lockers port and starboard
- Port side wash down fitting
- Port side dock side water connection
- Seven (7) teak steps to Flybridge with stainless steel hand rail
- Vitrifrigo two drawer refrigerator to port in fiberglass cabinet beneath flybridge stairs.
- Double sliding salon entry doors
- Plugin controls for hydraulic swim platform
- Cablemaster controls
- Light switches for overhead, courtesy and underwater lights
- Transom door to starboard, power operated
- Besenzoni passarelle
- Cabinet with fuel shutoffs, engine and generators, Sea Fire controls for Engine Room, Whale hand bilge pump, battery isolator switches
- Two (2) JL Audio overhead speakers
- Ten (10) overhead recessed lights
- Teak over fiberglass integral swim platform
- Teak over fiberglass TNT hydraulic swim platform
- Stainless steel grab rails, port and starboard at transom
- Two (2) large stern cleats
- Swim Platform hot and cold shower
- Transom door to Crew/Engine Room area
- Garage door to storage area (was for tender)
- Keypad w/ security code for transom door and garage
- Two (2) teak steps to swim platform
- Stainless steel hoop rails on transom
- Fixed chocks on Hydraulic platform for RIB tender
- Overhead teak hand rail
- Two (2) step boarding ladder fits port and starboard
- JL Audio sub-woofer
Wired remote control for throttles and clutchesElectrical
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- 110/220 volt AC 60 Hz electrical system
- Onan 21.5 KW generator with sound shield 3700 hrs
- Onan 21.5 KW generator with sound shield 3710 hrs
- Mastervolt 24 volt 75 amp charger
- Mastervolt 24 volt 100 amp charger
- Mastervolt 12 volt 75 amp charger
- Mastervolt mass sine 24 volt 400 watt inverter
- Five (5) 12 volt batteries in Crew Head
- Five (5) 12 volt batteries in Forward Crew Cabin
- Bonding system for underwater fittings
- Isolation transformer
- Three (3) battery switches
- Fiberglass vented battery boxes
- Earth bypass switch
- Two (2) Glendinning 100 map cablemasters aft
- Mastervolt battery isolators
- X-Act voltage regulator
- Main 24 volt panel with 70 DC protected breakers
- Main 12 volt panel with 20 DC protected breakers
- Main 110 volt panel with 30 DC protected breakers
- Main 220 volt panel with 24 DC protected breakers
- 220 volt distribution panel helm with:Two (2) digital volt metersFour (4) digital amp metersGenerator start/stop panelKey equipment switches
- 24 volt distribution panel at main helm with:Digital volt meterDigital amp meterDigital inverter amp meterKey equipment switches12 volt digital volt ampPort gen hours 3550Starboard gen hours 3530
- T/CAT C-30 1650 HP diesels
- Engine Room vent fans port and starboard
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters for each engine with vacuum gauges
- Two (2) Racor spin-on fuel filters for generator
- ZF Cruise Command junction box
- Hypro Marine hydraulic steering system
- Fresh water spigot with hose
- Two (2) fuel tank site gauge
- Four (4) turbos new 12/16, all injectors checked and changed as needed
- 2,000 hour service 12/16
- Fuel manifold with crossover valves
- High water alarm system
- CAT direct reading gauge panels
- Six (6) overhead fluorescent lights
- Air con raw water pump and strainer
- Reverso oil pump
- Overhead escape hatch, centerline aft
- Fiberglass exhaust mufflers for main engines
- Generator mufflers
- Sea Fire FM 2000 cylinder
- Tides Marine main engine shaft seals
- Stainless steel water heater
- 2 3/4" propeller shafts
- Besenzoni passarelle manual controls
- Central hydraulic power pack with manual pressure pump driven off both transmissions
- Aquamatic Sea Recovery watermaker Just Serviced
- Electric water heater
- Freshwater pump w/stainless steel accumulator tank
- Gas/water separation for generators
- ZF 2050-A 2.467 to 1 transmission ratio
- Walker Airsteps on main engines
- Two (2) Marine Air chilled water AC compressors
- Five (5) auto manual bilge pumps
- Sidepower hydraulic bow thruster
- Side power hydraulic stern thruster
- Coolant recovery bottles for main engines
Designed by Bernard Olesinski and the Fairline design team. Deep 'V' forward: 18° deadrise aft. Isophthalic gel coat backed by an isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat. All gel coat is laid up by hand, incorporating chopped strand glass mat, unidirectional, biaxial and woven rovings. Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull. Full length moulded spray deflectors. The integral bathing platform gives the boat a longer waterline length for improved performance, particularly at reduced power settings. Antifouling. Engine bearers are moulded into the hull. The propellers are set in semi-tunnels enabling the engines to be located further aft whilst also reducing draught and improving efficiency by reducing the shaft angle. Hull/deck join is both bonded and through-bolted. The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation. 25hp bowthruster with controls at both helm positions.Dinghy and Jet Ski
A perfect 2017 13.1 Avon Yacht tender with 50hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
2013 Yamaha 4 stroke Wave RunnerDisclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.