Fort Lauderdale, FL
This vessel was victim to a hit and run. The engine room is the only thing that flooded because of the water tight bulkheads. The engines were pickled immediately for preservation and the boat is currently hauled out in Ft. Lauderdale. Sellers are willing to enter into a contingent contract based on the results of the engine diagnostics. If the engines are bad, they are open to escrow credits per engine.Two surveyors set the pre-sinking value at $382k and $525k, the sellers are happy to share both surveys with the buyer.The hull was constructed of fiberglass and closed-cell Core-Cell, meaning the core itself does not absorb water.Before this happened the owner had just finished making major improvements. The cockpit deck and hardware was redone. The upper helm area has new covers, new fridge, new isinglass, new deck and new Garmin electronics. All hatches and windows were redone and re-bedded. The interior was redone with new headliner, flooring, and facets. The salon cabinets and sole were just refinished, along with the cabinet in the head. A new A/C unit was also installed in the salon.Repair work needed: Hull repair, hull paint, new generator, wiring in engine room and engine diagnostics.This is a great opportunity for someone to own a custom two stateroom Huckins with a flybridge without having to pay today’s custom prices. A vessel like this would cost $1.6 million to build today.Call to discuss options and repairs in detail.
- Current Price$125,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Fuel Capacity406|gallon
- Beam13.75 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7230167
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Flybridge, Downeast
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads1
- Propeller Type3 Blade, Bronze
- Propeller Type3 Blade, Bronze
This is a double stateroom Atlantic model with a flybridge. Mahogany paneling throughout. Salon and head cabinets refinished with cherry.
The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth, four pullout drawers below the berth, and two large cedar lined hanging lockers fwd. Aft of that on the portside is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, four pullout drawers and one large cedar lined hanging locker. The spacious head is aft of the master stateroom on the stbd side with a toilet, sink, and stall shower.
Aft of that and up two steps is the salon/galley area with a teak and holly sole. With a L-shaped galley to port and a L-shaped settee to stbd with a custom hi-lo table in front of the settee for dining. The salon/galley/head cabinets were just refinished with a cherry paneling.
Up three steps and aft to the bridge deck, the helm is to stbd with a helmsmen seat and a double companion seat.The companionway door that leads below is to port. The helm area is air conditioned and partially enclosed with isinglass, additional split u-shaped seating is aft of the helm and a wetbar is to port. Aft and down one step is the cockpit.
The flybridge features a helmsmen seat with L-shaped seating aft of that portside with a built in folding table.
The NEW Garmin electronics were removed and are being stored off the boat.Galley-Salon
The galley is located on the port side of the lower level.
- Princess smooth top two burner electric stove
- Microwave oven
- Sub-Zero fridge
- S/S sink
- L-shaped Corian counter
- 16,000 BTU AC unit under settee
- new covers
- new isinglass
- new deck
- new Garmin electroincs
- Sub-zero pull out freezer drawers below helm seat
- U-line icemaker below helm seat
- 12,000 BTU air condition
- new Garmin electronics
- Twin Cummins QSB5.9-380HO with 1100 hrs, additional diagnostics needed
- Racor filters
- 24x24 (3) bladed bronze props
- 60 AMP battery charger
- 8kw Norther Lights generator. New generator needed.
- 12v DC for house power
- 120/240v AC supplied through 50 amp shoreline
- 5 bilge pumps (Forward, Passage, Midship, Machinery, Lazzarette)
- Raritan Atlantes head with Electra San
- Bow Thruster
- 10 gal Water heater
- Garmin systems and newly installed: Radio, auto pilot, radar, gps, depth
- Cummins Smart craft engine display
- Pioneer AM,FM,CD
- 35lb Suncor s/s plow in pulpit roller w/ chain lead and 3/4" nylon rod
- Lewmar vertical capstan windlass
- Ritchie Direct Compass
- Dual trumpet electric horn
- (4) Air Condition Units: 7,000 BTU fwd, 16,000 BTU (new) in Salon,(2)12,000 BTU in bridge
- Elegant design.
- Large windows and mahogany toe rail.
- For individuals wishing to avoid the hassles of a large boat and crew will find the extra-wide side-decks and handrails appealing.
- Partially enclosed bridge deck offers a A/C helm and protection from weather elements, but the outdoor feeling isn't lost with the option to roll up the isinglass.
- Huckins Quadraconic hull is renowned for its fast and dry ride, small bow rise during acceleration, and shallow draft.
- Never more than 3 degrees bow rise and on plane she rides with no pounding.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.