Fort Lauderdale, FL
TheOvationis absolutely breath taking. She is perfect in every dimension for both highly competitive fishing or just simply cruising. She fills all the requirements - she's fast and extremely efficient, along with a superior rough water ride. The interior layout, featuring 5 staterooms and 5 heads, is unbeatable in her class. She is a rare find and a pleasure to represent and show. Please come and view this masterpiece.
- Current Price$5,500,000
- Hull MaterialOther
- Draft4.5 ft
- Fuel Capacity3000|gallon
- Beam21.42 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7236266
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats, Convertible Boats, Saltwater Fishing
- # of Cabins5
- # of Heads5
- Model16V2000 M-91
- Model16V2000 M-91
All Commissions are a 50/50 Split.Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the massive salon of this highly custom 85' Jim Smith is truly an experience. The interior is complimented by lavish hand rubbed satin finished teak throughout and the oversized custom windows add for a fantastic open feeling. The port houses a generous L-shaped sofa with storage below accompanied by a custom coffee table. Across to starboard are two roomy occasional chairs which face the sleek pop-up TV.
Moving forward to starboard features the large dinette area accented by a teak table with black marble inlay. Over to port is the grand galley area. Highlighting this area is beautiful custom cabinetry, allowing enormous amounts of storage. The galley allows the best of entertaining and gourmet cooking with ample counter space and all of the best appliances.
Moving down the steps into the companionway immediately to port houses the huge crew quarters. This area features two oversized over/under berths with its own very generous full head and shower. There is also a full working desk area for the captain to manage his paperwork. Lastly, a private entrance into the engine room area allows the crew to come and go discretely.
To starboard is a guest stateroom with larger over/under berths, great storage, and a full head and shower. Moving forward to port features a full sized stacked washer and dryer with its own linen closet.
Over to starboard delivers an immense VIP stateroom designed for a roomy full walkaround queen berth. The stateroom is surrounded by rich teak woodwork and great storage, along with its own custom sofa. The VIP head area has a large custom shower and tremendous storage as well.
Traveling forward to starboard brings another guest stateroom. The room sleeps two guests with a single bunk that also has a pullman berth if needed. The area has its own private head and shower.
All the way forward in the bow area is a magnificent master stateroom. This massive room features a full king berth, a roomy vanity area, and plentiful amounts of storage. The master is very warm and cozy featuring spectacular teak wood work. The head area is just as impressive with a huge shower, beautiful wood and stone work, along with superb storage.
Entering the salon of the 85' Jim Smith is an experience. This massive are is truly special accented by rich hand rubbed satin teak woodwork throughout.
- (2) Oversized Occasional Chairs
- Side Table with Entertainment System
- Custom L-Shaped Sofa
- Custom Coffee Table with (2) Stools Stored Below
- Kitchen Aid Ice Machine for Bar Area and Drink Ice
- Custom Pop Up Samsung 52" Flat Screen
- Pneumatic Salon Door
- 120v Overhead Lighting
- 12v Indirect Lighting
The galley is a chef's dream with all of the necessary appliances and ample counter space for prep work. She boasts tremendous storage for long trips and well thought out design. To starboard there is an extra large dinette with seating for six and a lavish custom table.
- (3) Refrigerator and Freezers
- Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
- Wine Cooler
- Storage for Cutting Boards
- Coffee Station
- 3-Burner Cooktop
- Sharp Microwave
- Great Storage for Spices and Food
- (9) Drawers
- Acoustic Insulation on Galley Hatches
- Teak and Holly Flooring in Galley
- Garbage Disposal
This area is generously wide and features beautiful wainscoting.
- Asko Washer and Dryer
- Linen Closet
This area is extremely functional in size, livability and layout. Great storage is key for the crew and the surroundings wrapped in spectacular rich teak make for a soothing setting.
- Oversized Over/Under Berths
- Great Hanging and Drawer Storage
- Large Desk/Office Area
- Full Head and Shower
- Engine Room Access with Entry/Exit to Cockpit
Across to starboard is a very generous size over/under guest stateroom with great storage, a Flat Screen TV, and it's own head and shower.
- Oversized Over/Under Berths
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Full Head with Shower
- Hanging Locker and Drawer Storage
The VIP stateroom features a walk around queen berth and its own sofa area. It hosts a tremendous amount of storage accented by lavish satin teak surroundings, a TV, and its own private head and shower.
- Full Walkaround Queen Berth
- Huge Hanging Locker with Drawer Storage
- Custom End Tables on Each Side of Bed
- Full Sofa with Storage Below
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Private Large Head and Shower
Forward of the VIP to starboard is another guest stateroom with a single bunk and pullman bed above. It also houses a private head and shower.
- Oversized Berths
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Head and Shower
- Great Storage
The master stateroom is mammoth, featuring a full walkaround king berth. It is accompanied by a desk/vanity area for office work or a getting ready area. The stateroom has fantastic storage, two large hanging lockers, 24 roomy drawers, and several other large cubbies.
- Vanity Area with Stool
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Fantastic Counter Space
- Incredible Storage - Hanging Lockers and Drawers
- Beautiful Layout with Extravagant Rich Teak to Accent
The master head is exceptionally large housing an oversized custom shower with bench seating and ample storage and counter space.Cockpit
The enormous cockpit area can comfortably accommodate many anglers and crew to work in unison for serious fishing.
- Beautiful Mezzanine Seating Area
- (2) Livewells with (4) Pumps in Pump Boxes
- Large Fish box
- Huge Lazarette with Large Amounts of Storage
- Transom Door
- Huge Custom Drink Box
- Giant Stainless Steel Freezer
- Pneumatic Opening Tackle Center
- Eskimo Ice Machine - 600 lbs
- Installed in the steering gear compartment
- Produces Ice and discharges into ice bin located aft and centerline of cockpit
- Blue Water Tuna Chair with Offset Stanchion
The bridge area is perfect in every way. Visibility is fantastic and the layout was built with simplicity and accessibility in mind. You can entertain in style with plenty of seating for a large group. The area also features tremendous storage for both fishing rods and other needed gear.
- Center Console Style Helm
- Single Lever Engine Controls
- Rod Strorage Underneath Seating
- Miya Epoch US-9SP Teaser Reels
- (3) Bluewater Helm Chairs
- Custom Table with Storage
- NEW EZ2CY Enclosure
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Hopewell Tower
- Quantum Marine Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Backup Throttles
- (3) Quartz Lights
- Direct TV HD7 Satellite Dome
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Furuno RD-30
- (2) Raymarine E120 12" Displays
- (2) Garmin 8617 Displays
- Fusion MS-NRX200i Music Controller
- Search Light
- Sea 157 VHF
- Icom UC-M604 VHF
- 5" Danforth Compass
- JL Audio Speakers and Subwoofers Throughout Exterior
- (2) 16 Cylinder DDEC MTU Series 2000 M-91 - 2000 HP
- (2) 33 KW Onan Generators
- Built-in Toll Box at Entrance
- Double Recor Fuel Filters
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Fuel Tanks - 3000 Gallons
- (2) Oberdorfer Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Fuel Priming Pump
- Fuel Polishing Pump
- JuneAire Silent Air Compressor
- (2) 1200 GPD Water Makers Inc. Water Makers
- (2) 110 Volt Headhunter Fresh Water Pumps
- (2) 30 Gallon Hot Water Heaters
- (2) Rule 3500 and (7) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with Ultra Float Switches
- ZF Reduction Gears - Ratio: 1.756:1
- PVC and Vinyl Water Lines
- Hydraulic Oil Reservoir
- Oil Change Tank and System - Center Line beneath Cockpit
- Sea Strainers
- (2) 3' Aquamet 22 Propeller Shafts
- Veems on Boat / Spare Michigans
- (2) Fire Boy 70VG Halon Systems (Utility Room and Engine Room)
- Camera System
- Imron Hull Paint
- Hull Bottom: (3) Diagonal Layers 7/16 African Mahogany with a layer of 1.5 ounce fiberglass between laminates. Fiberglassed on the inside and exterior of the finish hull with 36 ounce x axial.
- Topsides: Diagonal (3) layers 6mm Bunzell Okume plywood with 1.5 ounce fiberglass matt between each laminate and 36 ounce internal and external laminates as seen on hull bottom
- Longitudinals: Douglass Fir fiberglass over (4) per side - reduced to (2) per side in the engine room. The longitudinals in the engine room are built up and form the engine beds.
- Keelson: 5.5" sided Douglass Fur
- Deck: 9mm Okume Plywood on transverse deck beams on 26" centers with longitudinals notched into the beams. The deck is reported to be overlaid with 1708 biaxial fiberglass cloth.
- Maxwell Windlass
- Vickers Hydraulic Steering Pumps Flanged to Maine Engines and Run Continuously
- 3" Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts
- Lenco 22" x 13.5" Trim Tabs Pocketed Flush into the Hull Bottom
- Quantum Bow Thruster - 12.5" Tube Size and 12" Duo Prop
- Veem Propellers
- Onan 27-5MDKBF-2665 - 33.5 kw
- Installed in sound enclosures port and starboard side of the forward section of the engine room
- (2 x 12V) Deka Dominator 4000CCA Generator Batteries wired in series to give a voltage of 24V
- Generation and Distribution System for the Voltages of 120/240V at 60 Hz
- 24 VDC System
- (2) 24V Main Engine Start Batteries (Located in ER)
- (2) 24V Generator Start Batteries (Located in ER)
- 24V Sentry Battery Chargers - 60 Amp
- (2) 24V ME Gen Battery Parallel Switches
- Sentry Battery Charger 24 v/50 amp
- 2 x (2 x12V) 8G8D 1150CCA batteries wired in series to give a voltage of 24V
- Located on the port and starboard side of the main engines below the generators
- The batteries supply starting current to the (2) main engines.
- (2) Hubbel 50A Shore Power Cords
- (2) 63A Breakers
- (2) Galvanic Isolators
- (2) Cruisair Chiller Units - 48000 BTU / 4 Ton Each Consisting of the Following
- Fully Hermetic Copeland Compressor
- Salt Water Cooled Condenser
- TX Valve
- Filter Drier
- Control Unit
- (2) Telemecanique Frequency Drives
- (2) Oberdorfer Salt Water Pumps
- (2) Oberdorfer Chilled Water Pumps
TheOvationis absolutely breath taking. She is perfect in every dimension for both highly competitive fishing or just simply cruising. She fills all the requirements - she's fast and extremely efficient, along with a superior rough water ride. The interior layout, featuring 5 staterooms and 5 heads, is unbeatable in her class. She is a rare find and a pleasure to represent and show. Please come and view this masterpiece.Disclaimers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as other representations noted on the listing.