March 2020 Delivery
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY IN FLORIDAThis innovative new model is designed to maximize entertainment options with exceptionalpanoramic saloon and hull windows.Throughout the main deck there is a strong focus on creating generous, usable sociable spaces.Her exterior lines flow effortlessly from the Portuguese-bridge bow seating and sunbathing areasto the expansive cockpit adjoining the well-equipped aft galley and saloon on the main deck.The newly configured flybridge also creates the feeling that you are on board a much larger craft,large sunbathing areas forward, a well-equipped wet-bar and an aft area that can be customizedto the owner's choice. The sociable layout continues through to the wide bathing platform(capable of launching a Williams 385 Jet Tender) and transom ‘beach club’ where an optionalstorage, fold-away bench seat, overhead ‘rain- shower’ and Seabob storage locker truly set theManhattan 68 apart from its peers.Thanks to the galley being situated on the main deck, there is room enough for four very spaciouscabins below including two large twin cabins, a forward VIP suite and a stand-out full-beam mastercabin with its own private stairway access from the saloon.
- Current Price$3,200,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft5.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity1057|gallon
- Beam17.25 ft
- Location (city)Miami
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7246202
- Model68 Manhattan
- TitleMarch 2020 Delivery
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Cabins5
- # of Heads4
- ModelMAN 1200
- Drive TransmissionV
- ModelMAN 1200
- Drive TransmissionV
Tropical USA Package
- Air conditioning Tropical specification including a second shore power inlet. Upgraded generator to 29kW.
- Diesel Fuel conditioning system for engines and generator.
- Stern Thruster with Proportional Joystick control and upgraded batteries. Stern docking Capstans fitted port and starboard.
- Glendinning Cablemaster. Freshwater deck wash system.
- Large Grey water storage tank option. Upgraded Black Water tank.
- Low level LED side deck lights.
- Dimmer switches on the interior and exterior overhead lighting. Upgraded galley Refrigerator with two freezer drawers.
- Slimline Dishwasher. Washer/Dryer.
- Wine cooler.
- Electric cooling unit for top loading cool box on the flybridge. Flybridge Teak Decking.
- Teak aft cockpit table.
- Simrad 2 x NSO evo3 - 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter/engine data on lower console with performance dual transducer Structurescan and depth fishfinder transducer B744V for depth/speed/temperature transducer.
- Simrad 2 x NSO evo3 - 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter/engine data on fly console and GP25-GPS antenna.
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot - 64nm Simrad AP 44 Autopilot system.
- MAN OP Interface allowing integration of engine data on the Simrad displays.
- Simrad RS90S VHF with DSC on lower console with second station handset at the flybridge console.
- Simrad AIS NAIS500 Class B Transponder with GPS and 2.4 meter AIS antenna.
- ISOTTA steering wheel with control functions for the helm displays.
- Xenta Smart-stick docking system - dual station for Shaft drive boats (Only available with stern thruster option)
- Third helm station - Xenta Smart-stick docking control and ignition panel - Only available with Xenta Smart-stick docking system
- Camera monitoring and docking system - Platform view infrared dome camera and two engine view infrared room cameras. Linked with multi-switch to Navigation displays.
Sonos Zoning Audio Performance Package:
- Zone one. Cockpit 4 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- Zone two. Flybridge 4 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- Zone three. Foredeck 2 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- All speaker zones are powered via Sonos Amps with built-in AirPlay for Wifi streaming of music from Apple or Android Devices, allowing independent control for each zone.
- A wireless network is provided to give the owners personal device access to the speaker system.
- Note. The wireless network is to provide possible access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
- If offshore internet access is required this would need additional equipment such as a satellite receiver and a data plan.
Performance AV Package upgrade:
- Saloon Samsung 55" QLED 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay 2 included. 4K Blu-ray player. Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer with Sonos Amp connecting two built-in Sonance rear speakers allowing for amplified TV sound. Automatic switching to allow music streaming via the Sonos App.
- Master cabin Samsung 55" QLED Smart 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay 2 included. 4K Blu-ray player, Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer allowing music streaming.
- Forward VIP cabin Samsung 43" QLED Smart 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay 2 included. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built-in Sonance VP62R speakers allowing music streaming.
- Starboard Guest cabin 24" Smart HD Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built-in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
- Port Guest cabin 24" Smart HD Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built-in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
- Samsung 22" LED TV with Fusion DVD/CD/Radio with stereo speakers and with Bluetooth wireless connectivity for the Crew Quarters
- Marine Electric BBQ Grill fitted in the wet bar on the Flybridge
- Cockpit icemaker housed in an enclosed cabinet. (no bar arrangement)
- Twin Anti-roll Quick Gyroscopic stabilizers MC2X 16
- Air Horn upgraded to twin Kahlenburg
- Inverter system to run the boats Audiovisual systems and to provide uninterrupted seamless transfer when changing from shore power to generator. Also to run refrigeration goods including ice maker and optional wine cooler from the boats DC batteries. Additional and upgraded AGM batteries
- Underwater lights - Lumishore LED x 4
- Stern Docking Lights
- EIAPP Engine certificate for MAN engines
- Preparation for future installation of a Water Maker. Seacock and outlets blanked off. Freshwater feed to the tank. Power supply
- Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway 3.9 meters Stainless Steel with a teak walkway
- Additional pair of Spring Mooring cleats 12" in polished stainless steel fitted port and starboard on the aft edge of the hull band.
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and stbd corners of the platform
- Chafing bars for all mooring cleats supplied loose for a dealer to fit on boat mooring
- Carbon fiber ensign staff with stainless steel head and socket
- Folding backrests to the bow sunbathing cushions
- Folding backrest for the port side forward seating cushions
- Diamante or Sunbrella premium exterior upholstery upgrade
- Teak foredeck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg
- Flybridge Protective Covers Package for general Seating, sunbed, table, helm seats, and Wet bar cover
- Main Deck Protective Covers Package - Aft cockpit seating and table cover. Foredeck seating, table and sunbed cover.
- Foredeck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel framework and canvas cover
- Foredeck sunbed canopy with a manually operated stainless steel framework and canvas cover
- Sprung mattress for beds
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Interior Wood Finish - Combination of Smoked eucalyptus figured high sheen satin with Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Saloon and dining
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Master cabin stairs and lobby
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Forward Main stairs
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Lower Lobby
- Key lock for cabin door for the Master Aft Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Forward Cabin
- Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 lts. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Master Cabin
- Flybridge Hardtop on stainless steel supports with an electric central opening and stern electric canopy
- Crew Cabin fit-out installation
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.