Fort Lauderdale, FL
This impressive Sunseeker motor yacht offers both comfort and style as well as low hours and speed. Additionally, the yacht is in excellent condition.Main features:Stylish fast yachtPerfect conditionLow hoursFin stabilization, at rest and underwayLight interiorExpansive windoesSwim platform doubles up as a beach/lounging areaFresh bottom paintNot for sale US residents while in US waters EXCEPT AS ALLOWED UNDER BOAT SHOW BOND.
- NamePURA VIDA
- Current Price$4,595,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft6.42 ft
- Fuel Capacity2907|gallon
- Beam21.25 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7286467
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Cabins4
- # of Heads4
- Model12V 2000 M96L
- Model12V 2000 M96L
PURA VIDA delivers an outstanding level of design and craftmanship, and speed.
- 4 guest staterooms plus crew
- 30 knot max speed
- Fin stabilisation with stabilisation at rest as well as underway
- Flybridge carbon fibre hardtop
- Bow and stern thruster system
- Bose audio package with Sonos Connect
- Airconditioning - Tropical specification
- Interior wood finish - White Oak low build open grain satin finish
- Main deck day head
- Starboard main deck salon bulwark balcony with sliding door
- Third station engine control located in aft cockpit
- Twin anchor arrangement at bow
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.