Fort Pierce, FL
Price Reduced another $10k! Owner no longer uses the boat and wants it sold NOW!!!Numerous repairs & updates completed recently: LED Lighting, Water Heater, HVAC Service, hydraulic steering hoses & ram, etc. Owner continues to maintain this vessel in excellent condition! Don't miss your chance to own a well maintained yacht. WHERE IS AS ISTwin Detroit Diesel 8V92 Engines (@720HP) achieve a top speed of 22 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 12-15 knots.This particular example is the desirable three-stateroom, three head layout that can sleep six adults comfortably in two double berths and two single berths. Interior décor is light and airy with bright neutral tones throughout. The galley/dinette area offers teak hardwoods for easy cleaning.The Hatteras 52 CPMY is easily handled by a cruising couple but provides luxurious accommodations for the entire family - or two couples plus kids. The third cabin (with over/under bunks) can also serve as crew quarters (or be converted into a GIANT storage area) without compromising comfort or accommodations for your quests. The FWD Guest Stateroomand AFT Master Stateroom are separated by the Salon & Galley ensuring total privacy for Owners & Guests. Kids (and the young-at-heart) may also prefer to sleep in the enclosed Sun Deck.The vessel has been professionally maintained – It is not an “owner-maintained” boat.Once you’ve experienced the space and luxury of the Hatteras 52 CPMY it’s hard to imagine spending significant time on a smaller vessel. Forget about the “weekend-condo” feel – this yacht truly feels like a HOME.The current owners have retired from their cruising lifestyle and moved ashore. All reasonable offers will be respectfully considered.SURVEYS ON ENGINES AND HULL AVAILABLE
- Current Price$154,900
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft5.17 ft
- Fuel Capacity994|gallon
- Beam16 ft
- Location (city)Fort Pierce
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7312667
- Model52 Cockpit Motor Yacht
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Trawlers, Cruisers
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads3
- Dry Weight66,000 lb
- MakeDetroit Diesel
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
- MakeDetroit Diesel
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- STBD Engine Rebuilt (03/2014)
- Rear-View Video Camera System Installed (04/2014)
- Upper Helm Enclosure Replaced (2014)
- Sun Deck Enclosure Replaced (2014)
- Hull Bottom Peeled, Barrier Coated, and Painted (2014)
- Summit Refrigerator/Freezer Installed (new 08/2014)
- FWD Windows Replaced and Frames Cleaned/Painted (08/2014)
- FWD Stateroom AC Unit Replaced (08/2014)
- Salon AC Unit Replaced (08/2014)
- Xantrex 1800 Watt Inverter (new 2015)
- Mastervolt Battery Charger Installed (new 2016)
- Groco Reversable Oil Change Pump Installed (new 2017)
- Holding Tank Y-Valve Replaced (new 2018)
- Plumbing & Water Filter under Galley Sink Replaced (new 2018)
The Master and Foreword Guest staterooms feature walk-around queen size berths and en-suite heads (with separate shower stalls) with over 6’ 6” of headroom throughout. Both staterooms provide ample storage and a cedar closet.
The AFT Guest Cabin offers two single berths. Drawers for storage are located under the lower berth and a cedar closet is next to the door. The AFT Guest head is located across from the AFT Guest cabin so that it is easily accessible from the Salon, and this head also features a separate shower stall.
The VacuFlush system (for all three heads) minimizes fresh water use and conserves available holding tank capacity to extend pump-out intervals.
Interior joinery is white ash throughout – adding to the bright and neutral décor.Galley
Forget about being isolated while preparing meals – the chef is never removed from the conversation/activities while guests lounge in the Salon or around the dinette.
The U-Shaped Galley (to PORT) provides extraordinary storage in multiple under-counter cabinets, drawers, and six over-counter cabinets.
The U-Shaped Dinette opposite Galley (to STBD) can be converted to a double-berth. Perfect for kids!
- Stainless Steel Sink
- LED Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Kenmore Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- GE Two-Burner Stove (2011)
- Summit Refrigerator/Freezer (2014)
- Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven
- Whirlpool over/under washer & dryer
- Teak hardwood sole in Galley
Large wrap-around windows make the Salon a bright and airy place to relax while providing unobstructed visibility forward and to each side. Venetian blinds can be easily opened/closed for privacy while at the dock or at anchor. Sliding windows (with screens) can be opened to enjoy the sea breeze.
The lower helm station occupies the FWD/STBD corner of the Salon where all engine instruments and controls are duplicated from the upper helm station. This is a great feature for those times when inclement weather or the promise of a great meal cause friends/guests to congregate in the Salon while the vessel is underway. An L-Shaped couch and two lounge chairs provide comfortable seating for 5-7 Adults.
An entertainment center AFT/STBD includes television, DVD player, and stereo.
The AFT Sun Deck is three (carpeted) steps up from Salon.Sun Deck
This is where the “magic” of the cruising life happens! Great space for entertaining, relaxing, or just enjoying the view!
The Sun Deck is enclosed with a wrap-around full enclosure (new 2014) with screens & clear vinyl. Additional hanging curtains are easily tied-up to provide spectacular views. The hard-top above the Sun Deck keeps the weather & sun out and provide secure storage for the dinghy.
Wing doors on both sides lead forward to the side decks and foredeck. The glass wing doors are enclosed in aluminum frames with locks for added security.
Sliding glass windows on both sides of the Sun Deck can be opened to enjoy the ocean breeze - or closed to keep the weather out.
Headroom on the Sun Deck is at least 6’ 7”. Three carpeted steps down bring you into the Salon. Three teak steps take you up to the Wheelhouse / Upper Helm.
- Wet Bar (with sink and hot/cold water)
- Storage lockers above and below wet bar for glassware, beverages, etc.
- Outdoor furniture provides seating for four adults and a large coffee table.
- Space for a small refrigerator (under counter)
- Trash Compactor
Side-by-side Captain’s chairs provide comfortable seating for the Captain & Navigator (or “Admiral”) while up to six guests lounge on the L-shaped settee to PORT and/or the smaller settee AFT/STBD.
The wrap-around enclosure provides outstanding 360-degree visibility. It can be opened to enjoy the weather or closed-up tight to keep the elements out. A vinyl soft-top (Bimini) provides welcome shade but can be easily opened-up for a true “wind in your hair” experience.
Electronics at the Upper Help include:
- Raytheon Sonar, Fish-Finder, Depth Sounder
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno GP-1650DF Color DGPS Plotter & Echo Sounder
- Simrad Autopilot (AP22)
- West Marine VHF Radio (VHF585)
- RCL-100 Searchlight & “Point Pad”
- Northstar 952X GPS Navigator
- Garmin GPSMap 4212 GPS Chart Plotter
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Trim Tab Controls
- Sideshift Bowthruster Control
- Windlass Control
- Ritchie Compass
Engine Instrumentation, Controls, & Gauges:
- Engine Temperature (x2)
- Engine Oil Pressure (x2)
- Drive Oil Pressure (x2)
- Voltmeter (x2)
- Trolling Valve Controls (x2)
- Fuel Tank Level Gauges (x4)
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Cable-Actuated Emergency Engine Shut-Down (x2)
- Flo-Scan Engine Fuel Flow Meters (x2)
Great for fishing & lounging! The step-through transom door provides easy access to the swim platform for dinghy boarding and water activities. The Cockpit also provides easy access to the dock (whether stern-in or side-tied) and makes boarding and provisioning a snap.
Cockpit gunwales are about “hip hight” for most adults making it a safe place to be while underway – even for kids. There is plenty of room to play and land larger sportfish, or for a couple of deck chairs and a table.
- Two-step teak ladder to PORT gunwale for boarding.
- Three-step teak ladder to STBD/FWD for access to the Sun Deck.
- Magma Propane Grill
- Sideshift Bow Thruster
- Rear-View Video Camera System (new 08/2014)
- Automatic (Rule) Bilge Pumps
- High Water Alarm
- Large Electric Water Heater
- 50 Amp Shore Power & Glendinning Cable Master
- Three (3) Reverse-Cycle HVAC Units with independent controls for FWD VIP Stateroom, Salon, and AFT Master Stateroom.
- Y-Valve for the holding tank provides direct overboard discharge (via macerator pump) or pump-out via fittings on deck.
- Three (3) VacuFlush electric freshwater toilets minimize odor and conserve both freshwater supplies & holding tank capacity.
- External Tank Level Sending Unit for Holding Tank (new 2014)
The engine room is accessed by lifting the stairs leading from the Galley to the Salon. Down three steps to the engine room. Full access all the way around both engines. Ample storage for tools and spares/supplies.
Fuel Supply/Return Selection Manifold allows easy switching between the four (4) fuel tanks with independent control for fuel supply and return lines.
The STBD engine was recently overhauled (~400 Hours) and the PORT engine has approximately 2,071 original hours.
- PORT Engine: Detroit Diesel 8V92 (2071 Hours)
- STBD Engine: Detroit Diesel 8V92 (approximately 400 Hours, Rebuilt 03/2014
- Generator: Onan 20KW (2260 Hours)
- Integrated Groco (Reversible) Oil Change System
- RACOR Primary Fuel Filters
- Algae-X System
- Perko Sea Strainers
- 5-Blade Bronze Propellers (x2)
- Stainless Steel Prop Shafts (x2)
- Walker AirSep Air Filters & Crank Case Ventilation System
- Hynautic Throttle and Marine Gear Controls
- Glendenning Mechanical Engine Synchronizer
- Fuel Priming Pumps (x2)
- Engine Low Oil Pressure & High Temperature Alarms
- Trim Tabs (with controls at both helm stations)
- Halon Fire Suppression
- Mastervolt Battery Charger (new 2017)
- Xantrex 1800 Watt Inverter (new 2015)
- Guest rotary battery disconnect switches (x3)
- (4) 8D Batteries
- Rendova hard-bottom inflatable with helm console (11 Foot)
- 40 HP (Four-Stroke) Outboard
- Bimini Top for Dinghy
- MarQuipt Electric Davit makes launching/retrieving the dinghy a snap!
- Wide side-decks leading forward from the Sun Deck via the wing doors
- Substantial stainless-steel handrail (all-around deck exterior) and inboard hand-holds
- Chocks for docklines and oversized stainless-steel cleats
- Molded fiberglass/gelcoat toe-rail
- Galley Maid Windlass with controls on Foredeck and at Upper Helm
- Large opening deck hatch to FWD cabin provides ventilation and doubles as an escape hatch
- Boarding ramp (gangplank) mounted on PORT side deck
- Swim ladder mounted on STBD side deck
- PORT & STBD boarding gates (with Pelicanhooks) amidships
- Fenders, Fender Racks, Dock Lines, Etc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.