Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toucan is a rare 1989 49' DeFever Cockpit Motoryacht. The vast majority of these models are much newer vintage, so this is a rare chance to own an affordable DeFever "44+ 5" model. Toucan offers twin Ford Lehman 135 HP naturally aspirated main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW generator, Magnum 2,800 watt inverter, Naiad stabilizers, oil change system, huge sundeck and flybridge, full-beam master stateroom and a very large full-length settee port side in the salon. She is a Great Loop veteran.
- Current Price$199,500
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.58 ft
- Fuel Capacity900|gallon
- Beam15 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7353889
- Model"49" CPMY
- Sub-TypeTrawlers, Motor Yachts
- # of Cabins2
- # of Heads2
- MakeFord Lehman
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- MakeFord Lehman
From the swimplatform, you step through the transom gate into the cockpit and step up three steps onto the sundeck. You can then step up to the flybridge, walk out either side deck to the foredeck or the starboard salon access door or step into the salon via the aft teak & glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find the master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower aft, galley port aft, galley refrigeration starboard aft, a sofa to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, full-length settee and table to port and the guest stateroom with ensuite head and engine room access forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'4" in the master stateroom, 6'5" in the guest stateroom and master stateroom shower, 6'4" in the guest stateroom shower, 6'4" on the sundeck and 7' on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'7" long and the guest stateroom berths are 7'2" long.
49' DeFever Accommodations
Toucan offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen-sized berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and ensuite head.
49' DeFever Salon
The salon offers a full-length, wrap-around settee with table to port, chart drawer port forward, side deck access door starboard forward, sofa to starboard, large side windows with curtains, reading lights, carpet over teak parquet sole and storage cabinets and shelves.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/2rEm0jjMYsLXDj59HTFUZlcsS?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Galley
The galley is port aft in the salon.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop- Whirlpool microwave/convection oven- Cold-plate refrigerator and freezer- U-Line icemaker- Double stainless steel sinks- Storage cabinets and drawers- Opening side and aft windows with curtains- Formica countertop- Frigobar chest refrigerator/freezer on the sundeck
- Magma stainless steel BBC grill in the cockpit
49' DeFever Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the aftdeck table.
49' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, transom hatch with shade, 6 portlights with shades, carpet over teak parquet sole, hanging lockers, storage cabinets, walk-in closet, fans and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/neRLIhf5VZ6iXTfnhkiQm6QCW?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom forward offers a v-berth, reading lights, hanging locker, shelves, storage cabinet and drawer, anchor chain locker access, 4 portlights with custom covers, rod storage, fan, carpet over teak parquet sole, overhead hatch and an ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/bwHdcCYgXgL4eXULc8L1D1VRI?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers full electronics, opening middle windshield, interior windshield covers and a side deck access door.
49' DeFever Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, 3-sided Eisenglass enclosure, helm forward with storage underneath, non-skid deck, benchseat with storage forward and aft on both sides, Radar arch, Pompanette helmseat and four steps aft to the sundeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/jTylVi15NSr7vr89yZ3DOjTSC?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Sundeck
The huge sundeck offers a hardtop, teak deck, teak cap rail and painted teak toe rail, 2 deck chairs, table, Frigobar chest refrigerator/freezer, teak and glass door to the salon, 4 steps to the flybridge and three steps to the cockpit.
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/pL18Ew8PtRR9R3OinpYuMi2Sm?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Cockpit
The cockpit offers a non-skid deck, teak cap rails, transom gate to the swimplatform, lazarette access, sink and cabinet port forward, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill, hot/cold fresh water shower and three steps to the sundeck.
49' DeFever Audio/Visual Equipment
- Panasonic flat screen TV in the salon- Samsung DVD in the salon- Sony stereo in the salon- Sony stereo controller on the flybridge- West Marine exterior speakers- Polyplaner interior speakers
49' DeFever Electronics
- Furuno Radar- Furuno FMC-811 Radar display on the flybridge and 1731 display at the lower helm- Furuno RD-30 depth/water temperature display on the flybridge- Furuno GPS Navigator at the lower helm- Raymarine C80 multi-function display on the flybridge- Raymarine ST40 depth sounder on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Icom IC-M504 VHF on the flybridge- Icom Commandmic III remote VHF at the lower helm- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge- Saturn magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Robertson AP300X autopilot at the lower helm with a remote on the flybridge- Harwich barometer and clock in the salon
49' DeFever Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8 kW generator with approximately 5,321 hours- Magnum MagnaSine MS2812 inverter/charger with remote panel at the lower helm
- StatPower TrueCharge 20 amp battery charger- BlueSea battery switches- 4 X Lifeline GPL-8DL batteries- Deka Group 31 generator start battery- 50 amp shore power cord- 110vac outlet and 12vdc outlet on the flybridge
49' DeFever Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Ford Lehman 135 HP main engines with approximately 7,211 hours- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes- Morse engine controls- VDO gauges
- New engine mounts in 2016
- Groco sea strainers- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Teleflex Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 500MA fuel filters for the main engines and generator- Oil-X-Change-R oil change system
- Naiad 173 stabilizer system- Sea chest- Craftsman tool box- Raritan 6 gallon water heater- ShurFlo 4 gpm fresh water system pump
- Groco PST-1 fresh water system pressure tank- Techma electric heads- Tankwatch III holding tank level monitor system- Fresh water faucet in the engine room- Spare propellers- Spare parts
To view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
https://theta360.com/s/j14bCVPyG9saoeqVDZw718msy?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=app_theta_win49' DeFever Deck Equipment
- Maxwell Nillsen anchor windlass with foot control- Delta 55 lb anchor- MaxSea 85 lb anchor- Spare Danforth anchor
- Double stainless steel anchor roller- Double stainless steel Sampson Posts- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Foredeck storage lockers- Foredeck washdown
- Teak and non-skid deck on the foredeck, non-skid decks on the sides and teak deck on the sundeck- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions forward and on the sides and teak cap rails and painted teak toe rails aft- Exterior windshield covers
- Boarding gate on each side- Teak swimplatform
- Teak and stainless steel swim ladder- 2 rod holders- Marquipt boarding ladder
49' DeFever Tender
- AB VSX 12 RIB tender- Yamaha 30 HP 4-stroke outboard- Steelhead WD600 davit
49' DeFever Safety and Fire Protection
- Lifering- ACR Globalfix EPIRB- Furuno FBX II radio beacon receiver
- Kalhenberg horn
- Fire extinguishers- FireX smoke detectors- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detector
- Rule bilge pumps- Bilge high water alarms
49' DeFever Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Additional Units Included
- 2016 AB 12 VSX RIB