Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Skylounge Motor Yacht has been maintained to exacting standards by a professional crew. Her layout is well suited to provide comfortable accommodations for eight, and offers separate private quarters for crew. twin MTU 12V 183 1,150 HP engines,
- Current Price$749,900
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft4.5 ft
- Fuel Capacity1725|gallon
- Beam19.92 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7363854
- Model76 Skylounge
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Heads4
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
This is the desirable skylounge flybridge layout. Outside the sky lounge is a dingy garage/sunpad for private sunning.
The layout includes three cabins aft and two cabins forward with an office/study. The galley designs provides excellent access to the salon and dinette.
The "country kitchen" design provides excellent access to the salon and and features a breakfast nook with seating for six.
- Kitchen Aid Oven, convection oven combined
- Kitchen Aid refrigerator and freezer
- Kicthen Aid Microwave, convection oven
- TV in galley
- Kitchen Aid Insta-hot water
- Custom flooring in galley, dinette and stairs to Sky Lounge.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Sea Tel 2494
- Simrad Radar
- Northstar GPS
- Vicon CCTV Monitor
- Panasonic Phone System
- Datamarine Wind Display
- Char Nav Laser plot
- (2) Washer/dryers (one forward, one aft.
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Shipmate VHF
- DSS Sat TV in al TV sets
- Indicvidually controlled heating in all rooms.
- Alden 486 EPIRB
- JVC entertainment center in salon
- includes satellite receiver
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Datamarine Speed and Depth Display
- ISIS Computer monitoring of 64 vital functions.
- Jun-Air Air Compressr
- Daul Air Horns
- Furuno sounder (2)
- Cell phones - one for fax only and one for SAT phone KHV
- Furuno Navtex NX-500
- 12 V Battery Charger
- Smart T shore Power with Adaptor
- 100/240 volt shore power inlet port and starboard
- 2 Onan Generators ( port hours 3935 / starboard hours 3705 )
- Automatic shore power cord reel, 24 V
- Isolation Transformer
- Bonded electrical system
- Triple water filtration spot free wash down
- Marquipt Boarding Ladde
- Mooring Lines
Mechanical and Engine
Full width, stand - up engine room, Acoustically and thermally insulated.
- Pneumatic Stabilizers, dual station, four fins
- Bow Thruster
- Oil change pump
- Oil reservoir
- Oil Changing System, engine & gen
- Electronic engine controls-combination clutch and throttle
- ZF Gears
- 4 bladed propellers
- Engine Room mechanical guages
- Manifold fuel filter for main engines
- Seacocks, thru hulls are bronze
- Diamond plating sole in engine room
- Pressurized water system, 230 Volt
- Dockside water connection pressure reducing valves.
- 40 gallon water heater system
- Central Vac
- 4 bilge pumps
- 2 engine room blowers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.