Palm Beach Gardens, FL
New build listing. Designed and ready to be built, our newest 62' S/F concept has a spec list that would impress any owner. From the Caterpillar C-32 ACERTs paired with ZF transmissions, to the full electric steering package to the Cummins Onan 29kW generator (and with the craftsmanship you would expect from a Rybovich), we think she is the best value build out there. Start today for delivery in 24 months.
- NameNEW BUILD 62
- Hull MaterialWood
- Draft4.5 ft
- Fuel Capacity2000|gallon
- Beam18 ft
- Location (city)Palm Beach Gardens
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7385110
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats, Convertible Boats
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads3
1. Layout as per drawing
2. Accent wood selection to be varnished teak cabinetry
3. Granite countertops
4. Undermount stainless steel sink
5. Faucets to be Grohe or equivalent quality
6. Owner provided seat covering
7. Clear ice maker
8. Three-burner stove top
9. Convection Microwave
10. Vinyl galley flooring
11. Install owner provided TV
12. Custom main electrical distribution panel
13. LED lighting and Vimar switching
14. Soft vinyl headliner material
15. Owner provided carpeting
16. All door and cabinet hardware to be GSV quality
17. (4) Undercounter refrigeration units
1. Layout as per drawing
2. Teak veneer cabinetry with owner provided vinyl wall coverings
3. Soft vinyl headliner material
4. Owner provided soft goods to include carpeting, drapes, bedspreads, accent pillow, etc.
5. Granite countertops
6. Sinks to be undermount porcelain
7. Dometic toilet systems throughout
8. Showers to be fiber glassed with polyurethane finish
9. Custom shower doors
10. Soles in head areas to be vinyl
11. Shower and sink fixtures to be Grohe or equivalent quality
12. Towel bars and rings to be Grohe or equivalent quality.
13. Mirrors to be provided
14. LED lighting and Vimar switching
15. All doors and cabinetry hardware to be of GSV quality
16. Stack washer dryer below
17. Air conditioning air handlers in each stateroom
18. GFCI protected outlets and switching in heads
19. Install owner provided TV’s in staterooms
1. Non-skid pattern on deck
2. Custom hardtop with owner selected color finish on bridge; rod holders on aluminum back rail
3. Flush mounted overhead lights
4. Teaser reels recess mounted in hardtop
5. Fresh water washdown
6. Distribution panel for electronics on bridge
7. Varnished teak dash, helm, “Bluewater” helm chair, and handrails
8. Custom rod storage racks
9. Richie compass
1. Anchor locker with forepeak access hatch
2. Fresh water washdown in forepeak area
3. Single custom foredeck hatch
4. Custom non-skid pattern
5. Stainless steel bow cleats and chocks
6. Two spring cleats per side
1. Layout as per plan
2. Teak deck with fiberglass cell underlayment
3. Tuna door
4. Molded insulated fish box
5. Painted under gunnel storage lockers
6. Enlarged cockpit drains
7. Painted fiberglass hatch gutters and drain system
8. Custom “through the transom” Rybovich hawse pipes and appropriate yacht cleats
9. Dual 50 amp shore service. Port and starboard
10. Four flush mount rod holders
11. Select teak covering boards
12. Painted bulkhead, cockpit cabinets, and combing
13. Varnished teak door
14. Stainless steel cockpit freezers and drink box
15. Engine room access through mezzanine
16. Overhead lighting
17. Custom cockpit to bridge ladder over cockpit overhang
18. Fresh water washdowns port and stbd
19. Cockpit ice maker dumps into fishbox
1. Twin Caterpillar C-32ACERT 1925 HP diesel engines.
2. Twin ZF 3150A marine transmissions.
3. Single Cummins Onan 29 kW generator.
4. Cockpit ice maker.
5. Main engine and generator priming pumps.
6. Main engine and generator Racor diesel fuel/water separators.
7. Approx. 2000 gallons of fuel.
8. Fuel level sight gauges each tank.
9. 16” custom wet exhaust system.
10. Crash valves.
11. High water alarm system.
12. Custom stainless steel exhaust risers.
13. Aluminum engine stringer caps.
14. Single station fully-electric steering.
15. Single station clutch and throttle controls.
16. 3 1/2” Aquamet A22 shafts.
17. Recessed Nibral mono struts.
18. 5-blade Nibral propellers.
19. High speed stainless steel rudders.
20. 3 1/2” shaft seals.
21. 2 1/2” rudder port seals.
22. Single 50 gallon per hour FCI watermaker.
23. MVP mist eliminating engine room air vents.
24. Custom distribution panel.
25. Eight AGM main engine batteries.
26. Four AGM generator batteries.
27. 80 amp 24-volt generator battery charger.
28. 100 amp 24-volt engine battery charger.
29. Main engine battery disconnect switch.
30. Generator and engine battery parallel switch.
31. Main engine battery selector switch.
32. Engine room LED overhead lighting.
33. Single Headhunter freshwater pump.
34. Coast Guard approved fire suppression system in engine room with automatic engine and generator shutdown.
35. Automatic bilge pumps in 4 locations.
36. 28 gallon water heater.
37. Engine room exhaust blowers.
38. Dock lines, anchor, and anchor line.
39. All Coast Guard safety equipment.
40. Single air conditioning raw water pump.
41. Direct expansion air conditioning system in salon and forward cabin.
42. Three-spreader Rupp riggers.
43. Custom MR&S trim tab system.
1. Hull construction to be cold-molded Philippine mahogany with fiberglass and epoxy inside and out
2. Epoxy resin is used throughout the project
3. All structural lumber to be Philippine mahogany or Douglas fir
4. Varnished teak transom, toerail, halfround, and bridge handrails
5. Approximately 300 gallon fiberglass water storage tank
6. Approximately 200 gallon fiberglass holding tank
7. 1” stainless steel guard rails
8. All hardware to be chrome over brass, bronze, monel or stainless steel
9. Polyurethane paint on all exterior surfaces
10. Gold leaf transom lettering
11. Handcrafted custom mattresses
12. Highest quality anti-fouling bottom paint
13. Michael Rybovich and Sons will place equipment for electronics installation
14. Boot stripe configuration to be determined by owner
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.