Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Prestige 55S is a very clean yacht that has been well-cared for and shows exceptionally well --- will not disappoint. May 2020 Ceramic Costing 11,000The impressive Bahama Blue paint job with white hull band gives her a unique profile.The galley is between the aft deck and the salon which allows you to entertain with an open flow from aft deck to salon. This 55S design also features an upper sport deck for enjoying the outdoors, which many coupes and express cruisers lack. he was last hauled and bottom serviced in November 2019.Bottom Paint with Prop Speed (November 2019)Compound and Full Wax (March 2020)All Zincs Replaced (March 2020), Heat Exchanger CleanedNew Window Exterior CoversFull Service to Pods (March 2020)Detailed Teak (March 2020)Full Engine Service and Generator Service Completed in 2020 by Cummins DealerServiced Air Conditioning - Tropical 84,000BTU (March 2020)
- NamePrestige 55S
- Current Price$825,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft3.83 ft
- Fuel Capacity581|gallon
- Beam15.67 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7386314
- Model550 S
- TitleNEW LISTING
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts, Express Cruiser
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads2
- Dry Weight38,470 lb
- ModelCMS QSC 8.3 Zeus 2 x 600 HP
- Drive TransmissionPod
- Boat Engine Location CodePort
- ModelCMS QSC 8.3 Zeus 2 x 600 HP
- Drive TransmissionPod
- Boat Engine Location CodeStarboard
ThePRESTIGE 550 Sexpands on the concept of the coupé motor yacht that made the PRESTIGE a success.
This yacht has an exceptional interior layout offering a large living space on a single level, a vast sliding glass door opening onto the cockpit and a large opening glass sunroof, she is extremely bright and affords an excellent view of the sea. ThePRESTIGE 550 Sintegrates the concept of the private owner’s cabin, which is unique in its category.
WHY This 55S the best value and designed layout in the Express market?
- Painted Hull Bahama Blue
- Private Access to Master and separate guest quarters and(crew quarters separate to all)
- Three separate shaded spaces to enjoy the outdoors( Aft Deck with electric sun shade and sunbed, Upstairs sport bridge, Bow seating
- Aft docking withBow thruster
- Hydraulic platform for optional tender
- Onan 21.5 Kw with 1700 hours and serviced 2020
- Equipped with easy handling CUMMINS Zeus pods with Skyhook, this exceptional yacht has and ease of handling.
- Aft mooring electric windlass (starboard side)
- Engine room camera
- Sky Lounge sun bed cushions with sun shade
- $15,000 Internet andWifi LTE wireless system
- Larger optionalMercury engine vessel view
- Apple TV system in the Salon and Master Suiteupgrade
- Newcabinetryin the galley with a double drawer freezer
- New customcabinetrynext to the ice maker
- New storagecabinetryat helm station
- Porthole Mosquito Screen
- ExtendedSun bed in the cockpit
- Vogue 34 Carpet - Salon, Cabins & Entrance
- Additional storage in the engine room
- Additional fridge freezer in the Master Suite
- 100 GPH water maker2018 less than 20 hours
- (4) Underwater lights
- (2) Safety Equiptment
- Upgraded Inverter
The newest trend in boat building is location of the galley aft so it can be used while enjoying the aft deck and sunbridge. Opposite the galley is additional storage and counter space. A little further forward opposite the galley is the private staircase to the full beam master stateroom.The galley location is one of the most important places on the yacht and this galley offers access from the Salon , the Aft deck, sport bridge and Master stateroom.
- Custom upgraded island
- Three burner ceramic cook-top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Refrigerator and freezer,
- Extra double draw refrigeration and separate Icemaker
- Stainless steel sink,
- Generous storage in cabinets above and below the counter space.
- Up a short step brings you to the main seating area with a couch to starboard and a long L shaped couch/settee to port including the dining table.
- The dining table is expandable from a cocktail table to a full dining table. There is also a matching upholstered chair forward effectively making this a U shaped seating area, plus two upholstered round seats that can provide additional seating.
The Prestige 550 has a large open and airy Main salon featuring large continuous windows from the aft glass opening bulkhead to the forward windshield and full lower helm station.The decor is impressive with white Leather Devon sofas and has a updated fee and modern feel. The Sunroof opens up and is amazing. This allows you to feel the outdoors while cruising in comfort.The windows both port and starboard open at a push of a button provide fresh air and cross ventilation.
The aft bulkhead is comprised of three sliding glass doors that convert the inside to the outside. The aft situated galley is perfectly located to be able to serve directly to the cockpit and keep the chef in touch with the family and or guests.Master Stateroom large closet and spacious head
From the main salon access is provided to the master stateroom by a private staircase. walk down there is a place to put your favorite photos or decoration.
The master is full beam and very spacious. There are large rectangular port-lights/windows in the hull side providing this mid-ship stateroom with great views of the outside surroundings. There are circular opening ports in each window providing fresh air and cross ventilation when conditions are suitable. There is a desk/makeup area with opposing seats to port, night stands at either side of the bed, plenty of storage in cabinets, drawers, and a large walk in closet. There is also a 32" flat screen TV on the forward bulkhead.
The en-suite head has easy care wood floors, a stall shower with a teak grate and glass door, exhaust fan, electric head, ceramic sink, mirrored cabinets over and drawers and storage under the counter.
The Closet is located to Port and is spacious with plenty of space. This was well designed and will please anyone looking for closet space.Accommodations
Accessed by a staircase down from the forward salon area. The large VIP stateroom is forward and has a walk around pedestal bed, 23" flat screen TV, overhead hatch for natural light and ventilation, and large side windows as well. There are reading lights on either side of the headboard. Overhead LED lights and a continuous lighting band along a ceiling feature provide plenty of light when desired. Storage is provided in a good sized hanging locker and drawers outboard on either side of the bed. There is a private access door to the guest head which has wood floors, ceramic sink, electric head, and a walk in stall shower with a glass door. The double guest stateroom is off the central landing on the port side and has two lower berths, a large rectangular widow with an opening port insert for fresh air, and a large hanging locker.Cockpit and Hydraulic platform
he 550 has a large cockpit making it a great area for lounging, entertaining or dinning. There is a large bench seat with a teak dining table and there are two optional teak chairs for 5-6 to dine here.
- There is an optional docking station to starboard with the Zeus joystick control and the the bowthruster control for maneuvering in close quarters.
- On the starboard side there is a walkway and steps down to the hydraulic swim platform. Access to the Captain's cabin is under the bench seat.
- Aft mooring electric windlass, hot and cold pressure shower, protective cushion covers for bench seat and sunpad forward as well as for cushions.
- Ladder to access the Sunbridge
The bow access from either side bygood walkways with railings and good hand rails to make going forward safe and comfortable.There is a large sunpad forward for relaxing,
- Electric anchor windlass, andDrink holders
- Canopy sunshade
- Full sun Shade
- Seats adjust
This is trulyone of the cleanest engines rooms you will see on a 4 year old vessel. Powered by Twin QSC 600 Cummins. Services up to date March 2020.
- 21.5 KW Generator, 1700hrs (Serviced March 2020)
- Engine Room camera
- Engine room lighting
- Bilge Pumps With Alarm,
- Carbon Monoxide Detector,
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher,
- Battery Charger
- Watermaker access in guest stateroom
- Shore Water Connection,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.