Fort Lauderdale, FL
Owner has relocated and vessel is sincerely FOR SALE. A fisherman's boat, this 34' SeaVee with a single Cummins 480hp 5.9ltr QSB gets great economy and is suitable for multiple fishing styles. A good offshore boat with a 23.5 degree deadrise bottom andlow center of gravity she is more comfortable ride than expected in most sea conditions. Newer Simrad EVO3 multifunction displays, two 12 inch below and one 9 inch above.Most details are outlined in the Full Spec, but please call to discuss further details.
- Current Price$119,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Fuel Capacity215|gallon
- Beam10 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #7413124
- Model34 Inboard CenterConsole
- TitleAvailable now
- Sub-TypeSports Fishing Boats, Saltwater Fishing, Center Consoles
- Deadrise23.5 °
- Model5.9ltr QSB
- Drive TransmissionDirect
- Boat Engine Location CodeCenter
- Propeller Type4 Blade, Alloy
Light gray hull and white cap and white cushions. White rub rail with stainless strike plate and black boot stripe and bottom paint. Factory hardtop with brushed aluminum supports and grab rails. Marlin tower upper station with black removable or fold-down lace less canvasbuggy top and FBG control box, also cushioned bench seat / backrest. Two radio antennas onfold down mounts.LED running lights mounted on hardtop. Tower was built by Pipe Designs, Miami. Non-skid, self-draining decks.
- Lee sidewinder outriggers, aluminum poles
- Frigid rigid on-deck insulated coffin box with divider, storage fish box beneath, under deck with macerator pump
- Transom live well, approx. 70 gallons, with seachest supplied pump
- 26 gunnel flush-mounted SeaVeerod holders
- Transom walk-through door
- Armstrong dive ladder
- Fortress aluminum anchor with 500' of three-eights inchnylon rode secured inside top-opening hatch
- Three electric reel plug outlets under gunnels, 2 aft, 1 forward
- Helm bench seat with fold-up storage beneath cushion
- Fold-down aluminum footrest
- Five rod holders and 4 stainless steel drink holders on top of helm seat console
- The back side of this console has a fold down FBGrigging table and below three tackle drawers and four racks for Plano-style tackle cases behind latching doors
- Beneath the console is a starboard tray on rollers with a Frigid Rigid cooler with bottle opener and cushion top (when pulled out a nice trolling seat)
- Both helms have awhite Richie magnetic compass and Edson three-spoke helm wheels with cheater knobs (upper wheel is black / lower chrome)
- A three sided poly-carb enclosure is from the hardtop down to the console
- The hardtop is shaped to allow rod storage on the console sides and there are eight rod holders on each side plus a stainless drink holder to either side of the forward bench seat.
- Underneath the hardtop is an aluminum grab rail and the aft edge of the hardtop has 6 more rod holders, plus there are two more on the backside of the tower seat.
- Freshwater and Saltwater washdown spigots arenear mid-ship with rack for coil hoses
- Under gunnel LED lights,changeable-color cockpit?
- Forward LED spreader light from hardtop
- Pop up chrome cleats on the gunnel top
- Approximately 2 years ago bottom was sodablasted and barrier coated then bottom painted - boat had been kept in the water until November 2019, when it was moved to storage on land. March 18, 2020 after a bottom job boat was relocated to Ft. Lauderdale and is in the water available for showings.
- Single 480hp Cummins 5.9ltr QSB straight-6 with ZF transmission. 2393 hours. Transom exhaust with linear muffler.
- 2000hr service reported, done by Precision Mobile Engine Repair, included renewed fresh and saltwater pumps, cooler flush
- ZF electric engine controls, lower helm single lever binnacle isapprox. 1 year old
- Racor primary fuel filter
- Brass inboard raw water sea strainer
- Boat has a ZF 185 bow thruster which is inoperative
- 30amp shorepower cord
- Pro-Mariner Pro Tournament 24v battery charger
- Pro-Mariner Pro Sport 12v battery charger
- 6 batteries in boxes (several new 3/18/20)
- Battery parallel starting switch
- Blue Sea 12v circuit beaker panel with DC Amp and DC voltage meters
- Two bilge pumps with auto and manual switches
- Blue Sea 24v circuit breaker panel with DC amp and DC voltage meters
- Blue Sea 120v AC panel with circuit breakers
- Two aluminum fuel tanks with approx. 214 gallons capacity
- One aluminum water tank with approx. 30 gallon capacity
- Central bonding system to a transom sacrificial zinc plate
- Hydraulic wheelsteering
- Lower helm has two Simrad NSS12 evo3 HD displays with GPS/Chartplotting and Depth recording loaded with CMOR charting digital Hi-res charts. There is a 1kW transducer.
- Nav screens are behind a clear plexi lift up cover with glovebox shelf at bottom
- Upper helm has a NSS9 evo3 screen with all the same functions
- ICOM M-504 vhf radio
- Fusion UD650, in op
- Smartcraft Vessel View color engine info digital display
- 12v USB plug at helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Custom Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.