North Miami Beach, FL
Atlantic Yacht and Ship proudly presents its newest listing: the 2017 Hatteras M75, EPIC. This custom-designed vessel is located in North Miami Beach, FL and features twin CAT C-32A Engines at 1800HP each as well, making it a powerful and luxurious boat. It boasts four staterooms with three heads, a day head, and a crew quarters layout to ensure maximum comfortability while on board. Inside Epic, you'll find sleek lines that are sure to impress all who step foot onto this boat. Atlantic Yacht and Ship promises an epic experience when on board this magnificent boat; don't miss the chance to feel like royalty afloat!
- Current Price$4,450,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft5.25 ft
- Fuel Capacity2200|gallon
- Beam21 ft
- Location (city)North Miami Beach
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #8705013
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Cabins3
- # of Heads5
The aft deck is that of a 90’ class yacht. Boarding gates are port and starboard, beautiful teak decks, port and starboard staircase to swim platform, starboard side molded staircase to flybridge, wet bar to port, large TV in ceiling above wet bar, custom insulated cabinet for eskimo icemaker ice bin, and molded transom couch seat and teak table with 3 chairs surrounding table.
Aft Deck AV:
- Complete digital media system
- Tables and pedestals by Release Marine straight grain teak – ½” mother of pearl inlay with stainless steel pedestals, deck plate and undermount plate, custom cover with cinch and, lanyard and felt backing
- Wet bar with sink and storage (cockpit)
- Stainless steel gates from aft deck to swim platform
- Wing docking stations to port and starboard with clutch, throttle, and thruster controls
- Eskimo Ice machine on aft deck with custom insulated cabinet
- Aft deck access door (floor) to crew quarters
- Bulwark gates port and starboard
- Port and starboard stern docking windlass
- Overhead atrium window in galley with panoramic view and accent lighting
- Custom stairwell close off gate at top of stairs off galley
- Pantograph door starboard side
- Water filtration at galley sink
- Upright Sub Zero refrigerator
- Four burner induction cooktop
- Convection oven / microwave
- Large stainless steel automatic sliding glass doors,
- Open main deck floor plan with huge windows
- A large L-shaped aft facing couch is located to the starboard side of the salon with large ottoman.
- 60” TV which can display Garmin plotter.
- Main deck day head
- Master stateroom is located midship on the vessel
- King birth with built-in dressers
- Hull side windows which allow natural light into the stateroom both port and starboard side
- Walk-in closet with abundant hanging
- Master bath featuring beautiful stone work throughout the bath
Center lined queen birth, round port holes port and starboard that allow natural light into the stateroom with two hanging closets, TV and private bath.Starboard VIP
Full sized birth with dresser and stone counter top to port, hull side window to provide natural light. Hanging closet and private bath.Port Guest
Across from starboard VIP with twin births, hanging closet, TV and dresser.Flybridge / Helm
- Two helm chairs with arm rest and custom fabric
- Entertainment area
- Teak flooring providing rich and elegant feel
- Bar that features (3) mounted stainless steel bar stools, stainless steel sink, pull-out refrigeration drawers and large TV.
- Port side is a large C- shaped couch with teak table
- Aft on the flybridge is an expansive open area for a large tender or exterior lounging area.
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Crew access door
- Teak steps to platform
- Teak on hydraulic swim platform
- Two polished stainless steel pop-up cleats on swim platform
Located aft aboard the vessel. The crew features (2) staterooms with (3) births and private bath with separate shower.
- Custom crew area
- Fold up bank above captain bed
- USB charging ports in all staterooms and crew lounge
Engines - Caterpillar C-32A 1800hp with 160 hoursGenerator
Generator Make: Cummins
Generator Hours: 165
Generator Make: Cummins
Generator Hours: 157
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.