Fort Lauderdale, FL
CONTACT ME FOR FULL SPEC.1. Delivered in August 20222. Five stateroom layout with on-deck master stateroom3. US flagged and US duty paid4. Beautiful beach club5. Submersible swim platform6. Full sun deck plus additional bow sun deck with seating and shade7. Only 131 engine hours8. Beautiful interior with massive windows9. Excellent storage throughout10. Zero speed stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters*Joint Central Agency with MarineMax.
- NameFOURTH DOWN
- Current Price$12,495,000
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Draft5.92 ft
- Fuel Capacity3600|gallon
- Beam22.42 ft
- Location (city)Fort Lauderdale
- Location (state)FL
- Location (country)US
- MLS® #8802572
- BuilderOcean Alexander
- Sub-TypeMotor Yachts
- # of Heads6
The 30R is a radical departure from where Ocean Alexander has been. Crafted by world-renowned designer Evan K. Marshall and Arrabito Naval Architects, the 30R is the revolutionary embodiment of style and performance, perfected by Ocean Alexander’s team of expert engineers. The vertical bow expands living space without compromising performance and efficiency.MAIN FEATURES
- Delivered in August 2022
- Five stateroom layout with on-deck master stateroom
- US flagged and US duty paid
- Beautiful beach club
- Submersible swim platform
- Full sun deck plus additional bow sun deck with seating and shade
- Only 131 engine hours
- Beautiful interior with massive windows
- Excellent storage throughout
- Zero speed stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters
- Yacht quality Italian door hardware.
- Windows with dramatic architectural details allowing for greater visibility and incoming natural light.
- Hardtop with dedicated custom removable 316 stainless-steel ladder to navigational electronics.
- Elliptical 316 stainless-steel handrails & stanchions.
- 316 stainless-steel cleats.
- Side boarding gates in cockpit.
- Sun pads at bow.
- Side boarding gate in cockpit.
- Electric helm seat (2x) at steering station.
- Painted hull.
- Hydraulic 2,000 lbs. capacity Hi-Low swim platform with integrated ladder.
- 2,500 lbs crane on boat deck
- 4-person lighted Jacuzzi (include 17KW water heater)
- Aft-deck transom structural reinforcement per Froude Friction Evaluation for towing tender base on towing force for up to 45ft in length, 25,000lbs displacement boat
- Teak decking package.
- Aft-deck custom ceiling feature with indirect lighting.
- Sun awning for boat deck, bow deck and swim deck with custom-made stainless-steel poles and marine grade exterior mesh fabric. Includes custom designed built-in storage for poles.
- Custom-designed exterior loose furniture package with coffee table at boat deck and bow.
- Boarding ladder installed at recessed starboard gunnel with teak steps.
- Custom exterior protection canvas for exterior cabinetry and windshield mesh cover.
- 316 Stainless-steel transom gates for pet/child protection.
- Boat deck hatch.
- Bow concealed “pop-up” lights (4x).
- 32” Electric-Chef™ electric barbecue at bridge deck.
- High output LED underwater lights 7x (three at stern, two on each side of port and starboard side).
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.